A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WAMSneak

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by WAMSneak »

Omg best chapter yet by far! :-)

Please no tangents, more Superstars! I'm dying to see where it goes from here :-D
Last edited by WAMSneak on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys.

Lol this is all one big tangent... trying to find my way back to the plot... but enjoying destroying Superstars too much :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Another chapter... attempting to steer back on course :)

Part 16

“So,” Grace asked her niece, her persona slipping for a little while, “are you enjoying yourself?”

Sandy sensed they were no longer mistress and slave, “oh god yes,” she gushed, “I am having the time of my life!”

“Thought so,” Grace grinned, “fact is, so am I! I never knew destroying shoes would get me off so much.”

“Me neither,” Sandy laughed, “but it was so hot when you first cut my sneakers, and what you did to Melissa's, wow!”

Melissa and Jimmy had left only moments ago. They had stayed as long as possible, but they both had to work in the morning so had to be up early. They had made their exit on shaky legs, Melissa still in her messy white Supergas which she refused to remove. Jimmy left barefoot. Grace had insisted he give her his black chucks and she had cut them into tiny pieces before handing them back. Needless to say, a lot of cum flowed. Grace had made sure they did not leave empty handed - they each received a pair of Graces expensive pumps plus, of course, souvenir pieces of gold stripe Superstars.

After their two new friends had gone, Grace made Sandy gather her new shoes from the patio and bring them upstairs to the bedroom. Sandy still wore her cum covered pink chucks, one covered with Jimmy’s cum, the other drenched in Graces.

“The truth is,” Grace’s powerful, confident veneer faltered, “I have never had a real orgasm till you came to stay. Oh I have cum many times,” she laughed at Sandy’s shocked face, “every time I have client over in fact, but in that I am cumming because I am making them happy, do you understand?”

Sandy thought she did, and nodded, but she let her aunt continue. The role of mistress and slave was fun and incredibly hot, but these kinds of moments were not forthcoming in that environment and she was grateful that her aunt wanted to talk to her with such honesty.

“But with you, and particularly destroying your sneakers,” she tried to find the words, then shrugged, “I spend so much of my time indulging other people's fetishes and fantasies that I never really stopped to wonder if I had one myself. And it seems using a knife on your sneakers is it!” She laughed then, and Sandy joined in.

“Does that mean I won't get to wear any of these then?” She asked, waving her arms at her new sneakers.

“Of course you will,” Grace grinned, “but I can’t guarantee for how long,” she laughed again, “but at the moment I don't feel like cutting them. Maybe because they are brand new?” She shrugged again, “Anyway I need to experiment with my fetish now I know I have it. For example, is it just your sneakers or would cutting up your pretty wedges be the same?”

Sandy’s hand instinctively went to her pussy.

“I can see you like that idea,” Grace laughed, “me too - I am getting turned on thinking about it. I wonder if I would have the same reaction with my shoes too, and if I did it or someone else cut mine?”

“I can cut a pair of your shoes for you if you want,” Sandy offered.

“I know,” Grace smiled, “I think I'd like that, but for now I think it's time to sleep. Now, unpack all of your sneakers there on the floor,” she pointed to a spot next to the bed, “they will be your bed for tonight.”

Sandy sensed she was back being the slave again and was both happy and saddened, “yes mistress,” she said and started opening boxes of Superstars and chucks, then laying them haphazardly on the floor. When she had finished, she lay down on them. It wasn't the most comfortable of beds but it was the best she’d ever had.

“Very good,” Grace smiled, slipping into bed and turning the light out.

All was quiet in the house, with only the sounds of the house settling, crickets chirruping and the distant sounds of the frogs calling each other in the valley below.

“Aunty Grace,” Sandy whispered, “thank you for everything.”

In the darkness, Grace smiled, “you are welcome sweetie,” she whispered back.

The next morning they were outside Melissa’s shop when the door opened. Grace was wearing a white cotton summer dress and a beautiful pair of white patent pumps. Sandy was in her short jeans skirt, white top and new white low top chucks.

“Oh my god,” Melissa laughed, hugging them both, “what are you doing here?” Melissa was wearing her uniform and a pair black stripe Superstars which looked a little worn.

“Well,” Grace said with a smile, “we had so much fun last night I decided to come and have some more,” she laughed at Melissa's expression. She walked up close to her new friend so that she could whisper in her ear, but at the same time she slipped her hand down the front of Melissa's work pants, much to her surprise, “oh you are already wet,” she whispered, “let's get one of my lovely pumps in there,” she looked down at Melissa's feet, “and some more yummy Superstars me to play with,” she pulled her hand from Melissas pants and walked towards the rear of the store with Sandy in tow, “I suggest you lock the door,” she and Sandy slipped into the store room.

“Oh my god,” Melissa thought at this entirely unexpected turn of events and she hurriedly locked the store again. She ran to the counter and found her ‘Back in 5 minutes” sign, hung it on the door and ran back to the store room with her pussy tingling in anticipation. By the time she got in there, Sandy was already seated with a white pump deep inside her, while Grace had her summer dress up over her hips and was rubbing her clit with Sandy’s white chuck.

“There you are,” Grace grinned, pushing the toecap of the chuck inside up to the laces, “come on and fuck my shoe,” she pointed to the chair in front of her where a lone while pump sat alluringly.

Melissa hurried over and kicked her Superstars off so she could pull her pants off.

“I'll take those please,” Grace grinned, holding her hand out, “hmmm, are those bite marks?”

Melissa nodded as she sat down, “I was still horny when I got home so played with them with my dog,” she sucked on the toe of the pump before pushing it between her pussy lips, “I want to get him to chew my shoes,” she said almost shyly.

“That sounds like fun,” Grace smiled, holding one of Melissa's up and studying it, “perhaps we can get him to chew on my slaves?” The Superstar was clean and white, and they were quite worn, but apart from the bite marks, they were unblemished. “You keep your sneakers in good condition,” Grace commented, “we shall have to do something about that,” she pulled out a pair of scissors from her handbag and flexed them whilst grinning.

“No you can't,” Melissa said as she pumped the shoe in and out of her pussy, “I am at work, I need something to wear!”

“You are right of course,” Grace sighed, and then snipped a lace off back to the shoe, “oops,” she said, grinning, watching as the pace picked up with Melissa's pumping, “how naughty of me,” she snipped the lace off the other side of the sneaker, “it's ok, you can still wear them without tying up your laces,” she smiled as she cut the laces on the other shoe, “lucky I don't have my knife with me,” she grinned, rubbing one of the shelltoes against her clit, “because I could be really bad with your nice Superstars,” her right hand dipped into her handbag, “wait, what's this?” She held aloft her knife with an evil grin.

“No you can't, I am at work,” Melissa cried, “I need my sneakers!”

“Awww,” Grace pouted, running the blade gently over one of the Superstars, “but I want to be bad,” the blade bounced over the ridges of the toecap with Melissa and Sandy entranced, “can't I be a little bit bad,” she pushed the blade gently against the leather, scoring a light scratch, “oh that was nice,” she sighed as cum soaked the white chuck half in her pussy.

“No,” Melissa shook her head, her own cum spraying around the white pump in her pussy, “you'd get carried away.”

“I do, don't I,” Grace giggled, picking at the black stripes, “but you like it when I do that,” she grinned, running knife blade across the golden Superstar lettering on the side of the sneaker, leaving a faint scratch through the middle, “oh,” Grace sighed.

“Stop it,” Melissa told Grace, while the white pump flashing in and out of her pussy gave the opposite message.

“Stop what,” Grace asked, feigning ignorance, “this,” she ran the blade across the rubber toecap leaving nicks in each of the raised portions, “mmm that was nice,” she grinned.

“Yes, stop that,” Melissa stared at her sneakers a came again.

Grace pouted, “but I was enjoying that,” she turned the sneaker around, “how about I do this instead,” she pushed the knife blade through the sole of of Melissa's Superstar, in the middle of the toe section.

“Oh god no,” Melissa cried, her hips shaking, “not those, I have to wear them!”

“Aww ok,” Grace pouted again, “I will just remove my knife,” she pulled the blade free, cutting through an inch of sole in the process, “oh yeah I love cutting Superstars,” she sighed, “but don't worry, you can still wear them,” she turned the sneaker and showed the undamaged toecap, “see?”

Melissa shook her head, “I can't see any damage,” she admitted.

“Want me to cut the toecap off so you can see better?” Grace grinned at Melissa's discomfort.

“Oh god,” Melissa growled, cumming once more, “you can’t!”

“Oh ok,” Grace pouted. She lined the blade up with the join between leather and the rubber toecap and pushed it through, “oops,” she grinned.

“Oh my poor sneaker,” Melissa moaned, “you have to stop!”

“Stop what?” Grace looked shocked, pulling the blade free with a delicious tearing sound before turned the shoe around and pushing it through the other side, “this? Oops my bad,” she giggled, “it's ok, you can still wear them,” she smiled, swapped sneakers and did the same to the other one, “it feels so nice, being bad,” she grinned.

“Ok, you can stop now,” Melissa said, “you can't cut anywhere else and get away with it.”

“I haven't done the sole of this one yet,” Grace smiled, pushing the blade through, where the ball of Melissa's foot would be, the blade facing across the sneaker, “doesn't that look good?” She showed the sole to Melissa and pumped Sandy's chuck in and out a couple of times.

“It does,” Melissa agreed, “but no more!”

“Just a little more,” Grace giggled, sawing the blade back and forth half an inch, then an inch, “oh that feels so good,” she sighed, ignoring Melissas protests, cutting another inch, then two across her shoe. “Oh dear,” she feigned being upset, “I had an accident,” she pulled the tongue out of the sneaker, “my knife went through a little further than expected.”

“Oh my god, my poor Superstar,” Melissa looked on in disbelief, while her pussy gushed around the white patent pump in there.

“Yes, your poor Superstar,” Grace grinned, switching sneakers and cutting the tongue out, “it feels so good cutting them,” she took her knife and pushed it through the soft leather, straight through the gold Superstar lettering. She sawed down to the sole, then carried on through the rubber, straight across the sneaker and back up through the leather and finally the collar on the other side. The heel section was now just attached at the collar on the other side so she tugged at it and, grunting with effort, tore it apart.

“My poor sneakers,” Melissa whimpered, cumming as her Superstar tore in two.

Grace dropped the pieces and turned her attention back to the other shoe, inserting the blade across the toe and cutting it off in one piece, giggling and cumming. She turned the blade now and started sawing through the leather just above sole, cutting along the sole, piece by piece until the entire upper came away. “Oops,” she said, laughing, “I've been bad,” then gushed on her nieces white chuck, soaking it thoroughly.

“My poor Superstars,” Melissa said again, panting, her pussy leaking juices around the shoe, “what am I going to wear? My sneakers in my car are all gone!”

Grace smiled, “I am sure you have a replacement pair here in your size,” she looked around at all of the blue Adidas boxes surrounding her.

“Well yes, of course,” Melissa said, embarrassment clouding her features, “but I can't afford to replace them.”

Grace laughed, “oh don't worry about that, i’ll buy them for you.”

“Really?” Melissa was beginning to feel relief.

“Of course,” Grace laughed again, “and I will replace the pretty sneakers I ruined last night too.”

“Oh thank you,” Melissa said gratefully, “but you don't have to. I enjoyed last night so much.”

“I know you did,” Grace winked, “and I want to replace them. Besides, i’ll have a lot of fun cutting them up again,” she giggled.

Melissa put her hand over her mouth, in mock shock, then started laughing too.

“Now,” Grace said, sliding the soaked white chuck out of her pussy, “stay seated and I will get your new Superstars,” she stood and walked over the rack, her finger tracing numbers and styles on the boxes until, “ahah,” she cried triumphantly, retrieving the shoe box and bringing it back to Melissa and Sandy. She opened the box and pulled out a pair of brand new, black stripe Superstars just like the pair she just destroyed. She removed the packing from inside them, then laced them correctly, “your new sneakers are so pretty,” she smiled, then pushed the toecap against her clitoris, “have to break them in for you,” she grinned, rubbing it with a nice liquid sound, “got to get them cummy for you, and,” she picked up the scissors, “got to shorten those laces,” she snipped the loose laces back to the shoe on one sneaker, the squirted all over the toecap and laces of the other. She switched shoes and repeated the performance, “oh yeah, that's so good,” she sighed, gushing over the new Superstar.

Melissa sat open mouthed. Grace had taken a brand new pair of sneakers, straight out the box and not only soaked them in cum, she had cut the laces back to the shoe!

“That was good,” Grace grinned, “but it will be better once you've worn them a while. Now,” she turned to Sandy, and slid the white pump from her nieces pussy carefully, “they need a little more cum,” she grinned and emptied the shoe into the left sneaker. There was enough to allow Grace to swill it around and coat the white lining of the Superstar, “very nice,” Grace smiled, “now the other one,” she took the pump from Melissa's unresisting pussy and emptied it into the right sneaker. There was more cum in this one, and Grace had to swill it a lot to get it to soak in everywhere.

Melissa watched on with amazement, at her brand new sneakers, completely soaked in the cum of three people. She couldn't wait to get her feet into them!

“My lady,” Grace giggled, dropping to her knees and sliding the new shoes onto Melissa's feet.

“Oh that feels so nice,” Melissa grinned, wriggling her toes in the warm, wet sneakers, “I hope no one notices!”

Grace laughed, handing the soaked chuck to her niece and slipping her feet into her own shoes, “that's part of the fun! Besides, you think you have it bad, look at my slaves feet.” They all looked at the stark contrast between the soaked canvas sneaker and the dry one, “and we are about to head to the Converse store where I will get Jimmy to cover the dry one in cum!”

Sandy and Melissa both squirmed at the thought, while Grace just laughed.

Ten minutes later Grace and Sandy were walking towards David Jones, a large department store that stocked expensive, designer footwear. Grace needed some more shoes, she’d explained, since her collection was being quickly ruined by repeated cumming and soaking.

Sandy was exquisitely aware of the squishy noises her sneaker was making and felt certain everyone would stare at her, but no one did. That didn't stop her feeling both embarrassed and horny though.

“We are going to meet Pietr in here,” Grace told her niece, “he's a client, and he's very kinky, but he doesn't have a shoe fetish. He does, however like the taste of cum, so we won't be playing in here, but he might lick our shoes.”

The department store visit flashed by in a whirl of expensive shoes, most of which Pietr agreed to buy for Grace in exchange for a visit that evening. Sandy watched on with jealousy as Grace tried her new pumps on with Pietr insisting on licking the cum from her feet and toes before she slipped them into her new shoes. Then came Sandy’s turn.

“Wait,” she said, “you are going to buy me some heels?”

“Just a couple of pairs,” Grace replied, pointing out a pair of white patent Louboutins and a pair black, “because a have a few clients who would like to see you in them. Oh don't worry,” Grace laughed, “you won't have to do anything with my clients. These gentlemen like to watch. Oh,” she said, “I will need to get you some sexy lingerie too, and perhaps some costumes.”

“But I can't walk in heels like these,” Sandy said worriedly, but also turned on.

Grace smiled, “I will teach you, besides,” she winked, “you won't have to do much walking.”

Sandy blushed and giggled, then sat down, kicking off her chucks and letting Pietr lick the cum from her foot before trying her new shoes on.

After the department store visit, they bought the outfits Grace had in mind for Sandy and then dropped in to see Jimmy who had, as Grace promised, cum copiously on Sandy’s dry sneaker. Unfortunately the store was busy so Grace could not have her way with his chucks, but she did replace those she had destroyed the night before.

Now they were home and Grace was preparing for Pietr’s visit. “We won't be able to play tonight,” Grace said apologetically, “at least not until he leaves, but it will only take an hour and in the meantime you can keep yourself busy by putting our new shoes away.”

“Yes mistress,” Sandy said, grinning. She was torn - she loved it most when she and her aunt played together, the domination side the most exciting part, but just the thought of her aunts shoes made her excited.

“Now, I need to get changed,” Grace said, “and you should put on a new pair of sneakers. Your white stripe Superstars I think.”

“Yes mistress,” Sandy said again, kicking off her messy white chucks and slipping her feet into her new Superstars. She had stripped her clothed off as soon as she walked through the front door, her aunt preferring her to be naked at all times. She sat on the bed and looked at her new sneakers while she waited for her aunt to emerge from her dressing room. When she did, she took Sandy’s breath away.

Grace’s long black hair was tied back giving her a severe appearance which complimented the tight black leather pants she wore and the low cut leather button-up top. The outfit was topped off with an exquisite pair of black patent Louboutins.

“You approve?” Grace asked.

“Yes mistress,” Sandy grinned.

“Good,” she replied, “Now, I am going to go downstairs and be who Pietr wants me to be. When I am in the pool room you will take all of the shoe boxes he brings with him back up here and put our new shoes away, but you will not see Pietr, and more importantly, he will not see you, understood?”

“Yes mistress,” Sandy nodded, “I will stay out of sight.”

“Excellent,” Grace smiled through blood-read lipstick, “now I suggest you get a shoe in that delectable little pussy of yours,” she winked and disappeared downstairs.

It was just over an hour later when Grace returned. Her hair was a little ruffled, she was naked apart from her pumps, and she was a little out of breath, but she was horny as hell. In her hand she held her knife and scissors. Her client had not satisfied her the way she had been satisfied recently and she wanted more.

Entering the bedroom she found Sandy laying on her bed of sneakers, her eyes closed, gently sliding a cream patent pump in and out of her pussy. “Oh yes, this is what I have missed,” Grace smiled, sitting on the bed next to where her niece lay. She could hear the wet sounds coming from her niece and saw some large wet spots on the sneakers beneath her, “that looks like fun,” Grace picked up one of Sandy’s new mint green low top chucks and gave the rubber toe cap a lick before starting to rub her clitoris with the toe bumper, “oh yeah thats good,” she sighed, “Pietr just can’t compare with your sneakers, slave,” she slid the toe cap inside her up to the laces, then bent down and picked up a pink stripe Superstar. She licked the toe cap and rubbed it on her clitoris while sliding the chuck in and out, “oh yeah that's so good,” she panted, “but I need to cut a shoe. Go get a pair of my Asics.”

Sandy stood unsteadily, her legs a little weak from cumming on her aunts pump, and she walked into the robe to find a pair of sneakers for her aunt to destroy. It was a difficult decision, there were so many to choose from. In the end she settled on a pair of purple Kayano 23s with light green accents. She picked them up and walked back into the bedroom.

“You took too long,” Grace smiled. Around her were scattered little pieces of white lace and she was cutting through the sole of the pink stripe Superstar, but so far she had not made the sneaker unwearable, “good choice,” she said looking at the Asics in her nieces hand, “now bring them over before I go too far with your Superstar,” she withdrew the blade from the sneaker, cutting the sole a bit further, and dropped the shoe on the coverlet beside her.

Sandy hurried over to her aunt unsteadily - she was loving the way the cream pump felt inside her and the sight of her Superstar was increasing the pleasure. She handed her aunt her Kayanos and sat back on her sneaker bed to watch.

“Thank you slave,” Grace grinned, “these are so pretty and I have been so looking forward to being bad,” she set a sneaker on each thigh, cool sole down on her bare flesh, then gave the green chuck in her pussy a couple of thrusts, “so pretty and so expensive,” she sighed, lifting a purple lace and cutting an inch off the end, “oh yeah it was worth the wait,” she cut the lace again, and again, an inch at a time, wriggling on the chuck in her pussy, each cut causing a pulse in her pussy that squeezed the chuck and making her feel so good. She finished the lace on that side of her shoe and switched to the other side, cutting it back to the sneaker, “oh yeah this feels almost as good as cutting your Superstars,” she grinned, pulling the purple insole out of the running shoe. She cut the insole into strips, dropping them on the coverlet.

Sandy was watching with awe as her aunt systematically destroyed an expensive pair of running shoes with no hesitation at all. Whether it was her acceptance of her new fetish or her feeling unfulfilled from her clients visit, she did not know. All she knew was that her aunts pump in her pussy was sliding in and out and she was gushing over her new sneakers.

Grace turned her attention to her other sneaker now, cutting the laces as before, then cutting the insole into strips. “Hmmm,” she murmured, picking the sneaker up, “I think that pretty green tongue needs to come out,” she snipped the remaining laces one row at a time, pulling them free from the sneaker, then pulled the tongue forwards and used the knife, cutting across the light green fabric and foam at the base, “oh god that felt so good,” she sighed, pulling the tongue free and cutting it into strips. She did the same with the other sneaker, then came on Sandy's chuck, soaking it and turning the light green canvas dark and wet. Some of the cum sprayed and landed on Sandy's calf. She quickly placed her white stripe Superstar clad feet beneath her aunt to catch any more cum.

“Good girl,” Grace grinned, then took the knife and started to saw through the heel cup in a line that ran on top of the black insert there, “oh my poor sneaker,” she giggled as pieces of purple cotton, foam and plastic rained down as she cut. When the blade reached the sole she continued, cutting through light green foam midsole, then the gel insert, white foam, green plastic and finally rubber. As the blade came through the purple and black sole, she gushed over the chuck again and liquid pattered down over Sandy's Superstars like rain. “Oh my god that felt so good,” she put the blade across the toe at the base of the laces and started to saw down through the purple cloth, “not as good as your sneakers though,” she sighed, cutting through the sole and detaching the toe section, “or Melissa's Superstars,” she started on the other sneaker, cutting the Asics logo out of the side with her scissors, “but close,” she pulled it free the cut the logo out of the instep. She picked up the Superstar and overlayed the Asics logo over the pink stripes, “what do you think? Asics Superstars,” she giggled.

Sandy was amazed at how fast the destruction of her aunts running shoes had gone, but she had loved every fleeting second, and she came again as Grace started to cut the purple cloth again, this time cutting the cloth over the toe section, joining the dots, until the top of her shoe came away.

“My poor Asics,” Grace grinned, switching to the knife and cutting through the sole, straight across the middle. “Don't think I can wear these anymore,” she giggled, cutting the sole into quarters, “damn,” she pouted, “I finished them.”

Sandy pouted too, she had loved watching her aunt destroy her Asics and it was all over so quick.

“I'm still horny,” Grace told her niece, “lets have a bath. Go run it and I will meet you in the bathroom.”

Sandy looked at her pink stripe Superstar and wondered if its end was nigh, then walked into the bathroom and started running the water into Graces enormous bath tub and adding rose scented bubble bath. Grace had paid extra to be able to fill it faster than normal and before Sandy knew it, the water was ready and Grace was standing at the door with the pink stripe Superstar in one hand and Sandy's wedge sandals in the other, still with the green chuck in her pussy and her black pumps on her feet.

“In you get, slave,” she told Sandy as she glided across the room on those magnificent heels.

Sandy lifted one foot over the edge, touched the bubbles with the toe of her sneaker, then lowered it, gurgling into the water. She thought she would never tire of the feeling of the warm water flooding her shoe, and she wiggled the pump in her pussy appreciatively before lifting her other foot in and submerging her Superstar.

“Very nice,” Grace smiled, “I like seeing your sneakers under water, in fact,” she laughed, “when I was with Pietr I looked out the window and saw your white chucks still at the bottom of the pool. They are part of the reason I am so horny. Now,” she instructed, “walk for me.”

Sandy did as she was told and walked up and down the tub, with both she and her aunt watching her white Superstars under the water.

“Very good,” Grace smiled, “now sit down at that end,” she pointed, then, after her niece was seated, she raised her foot over the side and slowly lowered her black pump into the water. She shuddered through an orgasm as the water flooded her pretty shoe, then quickly stepped in with the other. “Black patent Louboutins look great under water don't you think?”

Sandy nodded vigorously and fucked herself with the cream patent pump in her pussy. She looked down and watched it under the water, then looked back up in time to see her aunt lower herself to a seated position, enjoying the sight of her green chuck disappeared under the surface.

Grace sat her nieces wedge sandals on the edge of the bath, floated the Superstar among the bubbles where it settled unusually low in the water, then slid the chuck in her pussy in and out until she came, “oh yeah, so good getting your shoes wet,” she grinned, lifting a shiny black pump above the surface and letting the water pour out and the soapy bubbles slide off the outside, “not to mention mine,” she lowered it back underwater, enjoying the feeling of it refilling, then repeated.

Sandy wiggled her toes in her Superstars, loving the feeling of the water gurgling inside them, and constantly pumped the shoe in and out of her pussy. Every time her aunt lifted her foot, the bright red sole was directly in front of her, and in the end she could take no more. She reached out and held her aunts foot and began to lick the shiny wet black leather.

“Oh yes, that's nice,” Grace smiled, “I get carried away these days and forget the simple pleasure of having you worship my shoes. She fucked herself with Sandy’s chuck as she watched her niece devour her pump, then decided she needed more. She reached inside the floating Superstar and removed the contents that were causing it to ride low in the water, her scissors and knife. She lay them in one of Sandy’s sandals then pulled the pink stripe Superstar underwater with a wonderful gurgling noise. She immediately began rubbing her clitoris with the textured toe cap so that just the heel was above the bubbly water, “its criminal how good this feels,” she sighed as the chuck went in and out, and the Superstar rubbed and rubbed. She looked up at her niece, “clean the inside now,” she instructed.

Sandy pulled the pump from her aunts foot with a sucking sound, emptied the remaining water from it, then plunged her face into the expensive shoe, “oh god I love this,” Sandy thought to herself, licking the inside of her aunts pump, every lick matched with a thrust of the shoe in her pussy. It didn't take long before she came.

“Very nice,” Grace smiled, “now the other one,” she lifted her other foot out of the water and allowed Sandy to lick and suck on every surface, inside and out.

Sandy was consumed by her aunts pumps, when she glanced towards Grace and gasped, her hips shaking through an orgasm. She involuntarily dropped the pump she was holding.

“Your pretty wedges,” Grace sighed, holding the scissors around one of the thin white straps that wrapped around the ankle, then squeezing the handles and snipping it off close to the sole, “oh my god it feels so good destroying your shoes,” she cut the strap an inch at a time, working along its length, past the buckle, to the other side of the sandal, her pussy pulsing stronger than when she cut her own sneaker. She repositioned the scissors to the next strap and slowly cut it off, then the next, an inch of white strap falling into the water with each cut.

“Oh my poor sandals,” Sandy groaned, thrusting the shoe in and out of her pussy. She had loved them, did love them, and did not want them to be destroyed, but it felt so good!

Grace cut the last strap off the shoe, then started working on the other, cumming copiously all the time, “oh god yes, this is what I needed,” she screamed as she cut the final strap and came so hard the chuck was forced out of her pussy.

Sandy came at the same time, her hips bucking uncontrollably, then she collapsed back, eyes closed and panting.

“Well that proves it,” Grace said after getting her breath back, “it's your shoes that are the best,” she held aloft a wedge, now without any straps, “oops,” she said and giggled.
royx

Post by royx »

Amazing writing once again! Maybe a fun idea for a next part: them going to the gym for a "workout" and having fun with/stealing shoes from strangers in the changing room? Just a thought!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

That'd be amazing.

also awesome part
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys.

Stealing from strangers is not really Graces style. Taking shoes from someone she knows and destroying them in front of them is, but she replaces them anyway.

So... sorry no that won't be happening :(
royx

Post by royx »

Sudsey wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 pm Thanks guys.

Stealing from strangers is not really Graces style. Taking shoes from someone she knows and destroying them in front of them is, but she replaces them anyway.

So... sorry no that won't be happening :(
It's your story bro! The idea just popped up and thought you might like it :D didn't mean stealing per se tho, could be having fun with some strangers superstars without them knowing. but it's all up to you ofcourse! Really appreciate your writing just keep it up man!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hmmm we'll see. Not sure if I can fit it in... but I do go off on tangents... so anything is possible :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Part 17

Grace lay back on the coverlet, legs apart, a pale green chuck inside her, red patent pumps on her feet. She was waiting for her slave to emerge from the dressing room where she was changing into her white lingerie and new white patent Louboutins.

The pair had gotten out of the tub an hour ago and Grace had set her niece the task of tidying up the bathroom and the bedroom while she checked her shoe collection to endure Pietr had brought everything. He had, of course, and they there were, lined up beautifully in pairs by her niece, including Sandy’s own pumps. Standing in the dressing room, surrounded by so many beautiful high heels and sneakers had begun to turn Grace on again, and she had wondered what her niece would look like in her new clothes and shoes.

“Ah, there you are,” Grace said as her niece finally emerged, stepping a little ungainly in her new heels, “wow, you look so sexy,” Grace smiled, “and kind of innocent, all dressed in white. Derek will love you dressed like that, especially if you are in the bath. Derek likes to see me dressed in the bath or hot tub,” she smiled, “and then there is Gary” she laughed, “he would love to fill those pretty pumps with chocolate mousse and force your feet back into them,” she stood and walked around her niece, “yes, very sexy,” she smiled, “now take your heels off and slip your feet into your pink high top chucks for me.”

Sandy did as she was asked. She felt sexy and mature, although the high heels hurt her feet. She loved them though and knew just the kind of effect they would have on the right people.

“Oh yes,” Grace smiled when Sandy stood in her sneakers and lingerie, “very nice. Cute but very sexy. I could eat you up,” she grinned, “now pop along and change into your black lingerie and heels.”

“Yes mistress,” Sandy smiled, running into the dressing room, emerging minutes later in her very sexy black bra, suspenders and stockings and, of course, her new black patent Louboutins.

“Wow, very mature and very sexy,” Grace opined, “now try it with your black chucks.”

Sandy slipped her heels off, thinking how wonderful they would feel inside her, and slipped her feet into her black high tops.

“Very punky,” Grace smiled, “I know a few men who would enjoy that look,” she thought a moment, “and probably a couple of women too,” she laughed at Sandy’s expression, “what, you thought I only had male clients? Women make the best customers,” she explained, “because I know exactly how to please them.”

Sandy imagined her aunt with other women and felt a little jealous. She wanted her aunt all to herself, or at least her shoes.

Grace sat on the bed once more, “ok, let's see some costumes now,” she said, “I want to see you in your cheerleading outfit with, hmmm, yes your red hightops.”

“Yes, that outfit is very cute,” she smiled, when Sandy had returned, “and will look great wet. Now the nurses outfit with, hmmm, your sexy new white pumps.”

When Sandy returned this time, her aunt was rubbing her clitoris with her mint green low top chuck, “oh yeah, a classic,” she said, “the sexy nurse. Now come over here, I want try something.”

Grace swivelled so she was sitting on the side of the bed, and crossed her leg over her knee so that her red pump bounced two feet above the carpet, “ok, I want you to lower yourself onto my shoe and fuck yourself with it.”

Sandy immediately got excited and walked over to her aunt unsteadily on her new heels. She lifted the skirt of the nurses outfit, then lowered herself onto the toe of her aunts pump, watching as it disappeared inside her. She gripped the heel, with her right hand, forcing it deeper inside, while holding onto her aunts leg by wrapping her left arm around it. Then she started to hump her aunts leg, each movement up and down causing her foot and shoe to shift inside her, while the top of her aunts food rubbed her clitoris delightfully.

“Oh yes slave,” Grace sighed, loving the warmth radiating through her shoe, and the sound of wetness, “that's it, fuck my shoe. Cum on it for me.”

Sandy loved the closeness this method employed, loved the way her aunt moved her foot as she humped it, and she did as she was told, cumming on her red patent pump, gushing and filling the shoe with her juices, holding tight onto her aunts leg while her hips bucked.

“Oh that feels amazing,” Grace grinned, loving the feel of her warm, wet pump, “we are definitely doing that again. Now, put on your white high tops and stand right there,” she pointed in to a spot about two feet away.

Sandy slipped her heels off and then slid her white, stocking clad feet into her optical white high tops. She liked her heels, but she really was a sneaker girl. She smiled then stood in the spot indicated.

“Excellent,” Grace smiled, “but feet together please,” she slid the green chuck from her pussy and started rubbing her clitoris with the bumps and ridges on the toe bumper, faster and faster as she felt the need to cum building. She held it back, struggling to hold it as long as she could, then, as she pulled the green chuck away, she squirted a spray of milky liquid that soaked her nieces legs from the shin down, turning her stockings transparent, and darkening the bright white canvas of her chucks, “oh god yes,” Grace screamed, returning the green chuck to her clitoris and rubbing, even as she continued to spray her nieces feet fitfully, “I want to soak those pretty chucks,” she said through gritted teeth, rubbing hard and fast at her clitoris. Again the pressure built and built, until finally she squirted once more, this time getting most of the cum on the glistening white high tops and saturating them completely. She collapsed back on the bed panting, “oh yeah,” she sighed, “I'm doing that again too.” She lay there for a while, relaxed and content, and drifted off to sleep.

Sandy waited a little while, wiggling her stockinged toes in her soggy high tops, then, when she was certain her aunt was not going to wake up, she curled up on her bed of sneakers, the last thing she saw before sleep claimed her were her aunts red pumps hanging over the edge of the bed.

The next morning Sandy woke up and found she had been using one of her Superstars as a pillow and could feel the textured pattern imprinted on her cheek. She giggled as she got to her feet, then padded out to the kitchen in her damp white chucks, to where she could smell cooking and Grace moving about.

“Hello sleepyhead,” Grace smiled and then laughed at the mark on her nieces cheek, “nice pillow!”

Sandy grinned back, and took a good sniff. Grace had already been out on her morning run and was making scrambled eggs, still in her running gear. The tight pink top and black leggings clung to her sculptured figure and Sandy marvelled and at how beautiful she could look in any outfit. Of course Sandy’s eyes were drawn to her aunts feet to see which pair of runners she had chosen, and then wondered if she would be eating scrambled eggs out of them. She could just imagine the purple and red Brooks GT17’s under the eggs now and her hand moved to her crotch automatically.

“Hmm,” Grace grinned, glancing at her nieces hand, “looks like someone is hungry!” She turned the gas off from beneath the eggs, then turned with the pan and walked to the dining table where she had two plates set. One was empty, the other had two slices of toast. Beside the empty plate was a burgundy leather pump with a five inch heel, “for your pussy,” she smiled as she saw her nieces gaze, “pop it in and sit down while I serve your eggs.” Next to the other plate was a yellow low top chuck, “for my pussy,” she winked.

Sandy was already wet, just the thought of messing up her Aunts sneakers getting her excited enough that the burgundy shoe slid straight in. She sat at the empty plate and waited for what was to come next.

Grace set the pan down on a board, then slipped her sneakers off and set them on the empty plate in front of Sandy, one sole down, the other on its side with the instep at the top. She picked up a serving spoon, scooped some eggs out of the pan and deposited them on the purple cloth covering the toe of her running shoe, carefully running them up the laces. The second scoop went inside the sneaker, while a third went on the instep of her other Brooks, then was smeared over the length of it, from heel to toe, including the metallic logo and purple rubber insert in the midsole. “That looks yummy,” Grace smiled, depositing another spoonful on the instep, “but it needs sauce.” She picked up a bottle of barbecue sauce and started to dribble it all over her sneakers and the eggs, covering the purple cloth, laces, the red cloth around the heel section, and making sure to cover the sole of the sneaker laying on its side, “there,” she sighed, putting the sauce bottle down and fingering herself, “I could almost eat them myself! Now eat your breakfast before they get cold.” She sat opposite her niece and began rubbing her clitoris with the toe bumper of the yellow chuck as her niece took a fork and started to eat the eggs from the toe of her sneaker, “oh yeah, very nice,” she sighed, and pushed the chuck inside before serving herself some eggs on her toast.

Sandy dug into her breakfast, trying to make it last. The eggs tasted amazing, but the purple Brooks looked even more delicious. She couldn't wait to get them in her mouth.

Grace watched on, rubbing her clitoris with her thumb while eating some eggs from her toast. She came and swallowed in one moment as Sandy scooped eggs out of her sneaker. She tried to hold off, tried to finish her breakfast, but the sneaker in her pussy was too insistent.

Sand had gotten most of the eggs out of her aunts sneaker and moved onto the other shoe. Soon she would be able to lick and suck on them.

Grace had given up on her breakfast, she was more intent on fucking herself and watching her niece who had just finished up the eggs and had lifted a sneaker to her mouth and was licking the cloth clean, murmuring with enjoyment.
Sandy was in heaven. She was licking the sole of her aunts sneaker, her tongue running down between each of the little squares, all the while fucking herself with her aunts burgundy pump. She could feel the pressure building as she licked and sucked, could hear her wet pussy slurping around the heel, and also hear her yellow chuck in her aunts pussy. It was too much - she gushed around the shoe in her pussy, spraying the white stockings she was still wearing.

“That was very good, s-slave,” Grace stuttered as she soaked the little yellow sneaker in her pussy. After a few moments she spoke again, “ok, time to get cleaned up and dressed,” shoe stood, “I am taking you to San Churros for morning tea.”

“San Churros?” Grace though it sounded Mexican.

“It's a cafe that specialises in all things chocolate,” she smiled, “and I have a client who works there,” she added with a wink that made Sandy’s pussy do a back flip.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Ohhh!!! It's getting interesting. I'm guessing at some point, Sandy's new Loubs are gonna get ruined right??? Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself....