A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chucko

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by chucko »

Loving this story! I love all of Sandy's sexy outfits with Chucks. I hope she wears more of those throughout future chapters!
Can't wait to read more!
chucko

Post by chucko »

Loving this story! I love all of Sandy's sexy outfits with Chucks. I hope she wears more of those throughout future chapters!
Can't wait to read more!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:18 am Ohhh!!! It's getting interesting. I'm guessing at some point, Sandy's new Loubs are gonna get ruined right??? Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself....
Maybe... maybe not... mwahaha!

I have an idea for them but... well you know how my mind wanders...
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

chucko wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm Loving this story! I love all of Sandy's sexy outfits with Chucks. I hope she wears more of those throughout future chapters!
Can't wait to read more!
She will definitely be wearing them in the future. My task at the moment is fitting them in before the end. There is an end in sight for this story... it's a matter of when and how I get there :) at the moment it's a ways off.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Part 18

Sandy stood outside the cafe in her short, pink skirt, floral top and white Superstars with iridescent stripes, peering through the window in wonder at such a decadent notion as a cafe devoted to chocolate. Beside her, Grace silently watched her niece. She wore a short black skirt, a cream blouse and, in a nod of deference to their expedition, patent, chocolate brown pumps.

They entered through a door with an old fashioned bell over the top, into a room that was dimly lit. The windows were tinted which gave it a warm, cozy feeling, even in the morning with the sun blazing outside. Aside from a couple people in one corner talking quietly amongst themselves and the single waitress behind the counter, they had the cafe to themselves.

Grace walked straight past the display cabinet which was stacked full of confectionary - cakes, small, large and enormous, all delicious looking, as well as chocolates with a variety of fillings - fruit, nuts, truffles and creams, all of them made Sandy’s mouth water. Sandy lingered there a moment, then looked up to see her aunt slipping into a booth in the rear corner of the store. She hurried after her and slid onto a bench seat opposite Grace.

“It all looks delicious,” Sandy enthused, clearly excited.

“I know,” Grace agreed, “I usually have the Death By Chocolate.”

Sandy looked around, trying to spot Grace's client. The only staff member was a nineteen year old girl named Megan, by her name tag. Attractive, blond haired and thin, she obviously did not partake of the goodies on display. No, not her, Sandy thought, perhaps someone in the kitchen?

Megan came from behind the counter and approached the table. She was dressed in black which seems to be standard attire for waiting staff now, shirt, slacks and apron, all black, including a pair of classic black low top chucks which caught Sandy’s eye immediately.

Grace watched the waitress and did not fail to notice her nieces glances at the sneakers she wore. She smiled to herself as she waited.

“Good morning,” Megan started, then saw Grace, “Mistress,” she grinned momentarily, then averted her gaze, “what can I get you?”

Grace grinned at her nieces surprised expression, “we will have two large white hot chocolates please,” she told the waitress, then beckoned her closer and whispered to her.
Sandy never expected Megan to be the client, even though her aunt had more than hinted that not all of her clients were male. She wondered what her deal was, but obviously being submissive was a big part of it. She looked at her aunt quizzically as a look of horror passed across the girls face and Sandy couldn't help but feel sorry for her and wondered what her aunt had in store. Megan was walking away now, her shoulders slumped, while her aunt wore a satisfied smile. “She doesn't look very happy,” Sandy commented with concern in her voice.

Grace laughed, “no she doesn't, but don't worry about Megan. She gets off on being humiliated, especially in public,” Sandy still looked a little concerned, “mark my words, she will be dripping wet already by now. Besides, you should know by now that I only give people what they want.”

That was true, Sandy admitted to herself, but still, what had her aunt told her to make her look so horrified?

Megan returned a short while later carrying two mugs of white hot chocolate and placed them in front of Sandy and her aunt. Amongst the froth bobbed marshmallows that were busily melting, “I will bring your cake in a moment,” she said, turning and walking away.

Sandy noticed as the waitress walked away a growing patch between her legs. So it was true, Sandy smiled, she’s loving whatever is about to happen. She turned her attention to her beverage and took a sip, “oh my god that's so yummy,” she grinned.

“Wait til you try the cake,” Grace took a sip and smiled.

Sandy was deeply engrossed in her drink when Megan returned.

“Your cake,” the girl said, placing in front of Grace a slice of amazing looking chocolate cake with swirls of tempered milk and dark chocolate on top and vanilla ice cream on the side. Then she placed a plate in front of Sandy and her jaw almost hit the floor. In the centre of the plate was a single, black low top chuck stuffed with chocolate cake. Icing sugar had been sprinkled over the sneaker and a drizzle of chocolate sauce ran in a zig-zag across the plate and shoe. A single quenelle of vanilla ice cream had pride of place on the black canvas just behind the white toe cap.

Grace grinned across at her niece’s amazed expression and Megan's uncomfortable one. As she watched, Sandy looked down at the waitresses bare foot, then back at the messy sneaker in front of her with a look of sheer shock, “that looks delicious,” Grace said, “now dig in - I am sure the waitress wants her shoe back.”

Sandy looked up at her aunt, the back at the sneaker. Her hand wandered between her legs without even thinking about it, while her other hand picked up a fork. She dithered for a moment, looking around the cafe to see if anyone was watching, but nobody could see into their little booth. She prodded the cake inside Megan's chuck, then scooped out a small piece and put it in her mouth. “Oh that's delicious,” she moaned, scooping out another mouthful, this time including some ice cream from the toe, all the time rubbing herself through her skirt.

Grace smiled at the pleasure her niece was experiencing, then glanced to Megan. The waitress watched on with embarrassment, but also intrigue and excitement. She could go further though, Grace decided. “Megan,” she commanded, “remove your other shoe and give it to me,” she took the sneaker from the waitress and placed it on the table in front of her, “now go and warm up a litre of hot fudge sauce and bring it to me in a jug.”

Megan looked at her other sneaker then down at her feet, aghast that she had to walk through the shop without shoes, but also that her chucks were so messy. How could she wear them like that? She would just have to wash them afterwards, she supposed, and wear wet sneakers the rest of the day. Hopefully no one will notice. She bit her lip and rubbed at herself while she warmed up the sauce.
By the time Megan returned to the table, Sandy had finished the cake and ice cream and was licking the sauce and icing sugar from the black chuck with appreciative murmurings. “Mistress,” she said, placing the jug down in front of Grace.

“Excellent,” Grace felt the sides of the jug, then picked it up by the handle, “ill take that, slave,” she took the sneaker from her niece and set it beside its partner. Sandy had done a good job, she could see, but there were still pieces of cake and icing in the light coloured interior. She pulled the tongue forwards a little, then poured the warm fudge sauce into Megan's sneaker. It flowed thickly over the insole, running down to pool in the toe area. She continued to pour until it was about a quarter of an inch deep at the heel before doing the same to the previously clean chuck.

Megan looked on in horror and resignation. She felt humiliated, and that turned her on, but she would do her best to hide it from her customers. Shouldn't be too hard, she thought, the sauce should wash out fairly easily, and wet sneakers were not so bad.

“Here,” Grace grinned, “you will put these on now,” she handed the sneakers to their owner.

Megan had not expected that, but it would be ok, she guessed, she could easily wash her feet. She took her sneakers and put them on the floor in front of her before gingerly slipping her right foot in. It felt strange - warm and sticky, not unpleasant in fact. She looked forced her foot down into the shoe and was horrified to see the sauce dribbling from the air holes in the side, then rising up over her toes to ooze out of the lower lace holes while the sauce under her heel rose up around her ankle. It was going to difficult to hide this she realised, but it would still wash off. Her plan was intact, and she slipped her other foot into her sneaker.

“That looks wonderful, doesn't it, slave,” Grace smiled.

“Yes mistress,” Sandy agreed, it did look good.

“I am glad you feel that way,” Grace smiled, holding her hand out, “Superstars please.”

Sandy had a feeling this was coming and was already sliding her feet out of her new sneakers. She bent down, left hand groping for them while she stared at the sticky chucks on the waitresses feet. She sat back up and handed her Superstars to her aunt.

“So pretty,” her aunt smiled, “with their iridescent stripes,” she ran a finger over a stripe, “so bright and clean inside,” she giggled, then tipped the jug and poured warm, brown sticky sauce over the pristine white insole, “oh that's nice,” she sighed, rubbing herself through her skirt, pouring until all of the insole was covered, then switching to the other sneaker. She picked up one of them, tipping it this way and that, watching the liquid slosh sluggishly around inside her nieces sneaker. “Here,” she said eventually, handing Sandy her shoes back, “you can put these back on now.”

Sandy took them from her aunt, looked inside a gasped at how wonderful it looked. She dipped a finger into the right sneaker and licked the sauce off, “mmmm yummy,” she grinned, then put the Superstars and slid both feet in at the same time. The sauce was warm and thick and felt great between her toes. She looked down and saw the only place it had escaped was over the white, padded collar where it had dribbled down the side of her sneaker.

“Hmm,” Grace said, looking at the contents of the jug, “still half left. I know,” she reached out and grabbed Megan by the top of her pants, pulling her forwards. She peered inside, then pulled her panties open, revealing her light brown fuzz.

“Oh, no mistress, please,” Megan begged, “no!”

Grace grinned, then poured the contents of the jug into Megan's white panties, marvelling at how it piled up over her pubic mound, filling the little white panties with ease. “There,” she grinned, “all gone,” she let Megan's pants snap shut then used her hand to smooth the sauce all around her pussy, “feels squidgy,” she laughed.

Megan was horrified but also intensely turned on. To be honest, she thought to herself, the sauce felt great in her pants and sneakers, but how could she possibly explain this?

“Now,” Grace smiled, “its time for us to leave,” she and Sandy stood, “go home after work, collect all of your sneakers and shoes and bring them to my house.”

“I'm sorry mistress, I cannot afford a session tonight,” Megan look crestfallen.

“Nonsense,” Grace smiled, “this one will be on the house,” she winked, took Sandy's hand and walked out of the cafe, her nieces sneakers squelching noisily all the way.

Megan watched them go, then looked down at herself, wiggled her toes and legs, enjoying the feeling of the warm fudge sauce, noticing little streamers of sticky mess dripping from her pants legs onto her chucks, then squealed with delight. Tonight was going to be so much fun, although she wondered why she had been ordered to bring all of her shoes. Obviously the girl had a thing for them, she realised, but it seemed that Grace was getting into it more than usual. Ah well, she had the rest of her shift to think of first, and she began clearing the table. She walked towards the counter, enjoying the squish between her toes and the warm sticky feeling around her pussy when, “oh shit-shit-shit!” She had been ordered to come straight from work, and she had not been told she could clean up! She looked down at herself, at the sauce dripping onto her white laces, then at the clock - the lunch time rush was approaching - she whimpered, but rubbed herself through her sauce filled pants at the same time.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

geez i hope she has a pair of shox navina :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Sorry mate, I don't like Shox... but I am liking other Nikes nowadays...
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

i was worried u was going to say that lol what about nike lunarglide 7 bright orange with black heel part
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I like lunarglides! Post a link :)
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Fantastic sudsey! I love the public humiliation aspect! Im not sure how it would fit with your plans, but I'd love to see more messy sneakers and pants in public!