A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate. We shall have to wait and see what happens to it :)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any update
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any update
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

It's cumming...
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Then that means so will I ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

lol
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

It's done. Took a while I know, but I hope it was worth the wait!

"Oh wow that felt good," Grace smiled down at her niece.

Sandy looked up from where she had collapsed on her aunt after her massive climax and nodded vigorously. She felt incredible, and she was thankful Grace had maintained the presence of mind to prevent her receiving a broken nose, but her scalp was a little sore. She felt something at her feet and looked around to find both Jimmy and Melissa there, playing with her chucks with smirks on their faces. She felt the now familiar stirrings beginning to return.

"I think I need a change of shoes," Grace said, "these need cleaning, and so do I," she laughed, helping Sandy get to her feet, "besides, I feel like tying someone up, and I cannot walk in slippery shoes," she kicked her silver heels off, the grabbed a towel from the table, cleaning the fruit from her smooth feet and between her toes. She stood, walking to the door beside the bar, "Melissa, please return to your seat," she looked over her shoulder, "and slave, you will take mine."

Melissa climbed back into her chair, raised her feet and waited expectantly, Sandy doing likewise. Sandy enjoyed the helplessness and was interested to see how Melissa felt about it.

Presently grace re-entered the room with some lengths of red velvet rope and two shoe harnesses.

"Mistress," Sandy gasped, "you had more shoe harnesses all along?"

"But of course," Grace smiled, kneeling next to Sandy and tying her ankles in place so that they were about two feet apart.

"So you didn't need to make my Nike into a gag?" Sandy's mouth hung open.

"No," Grace grinned, "I did that because I wanted to, plus I wanted to see how it affected you," she tied Sandy's wrists to the arm of the chair now so she couldn't wriggle free, "Jimmy, fit my silver pumps into those two harnesses please," she stood and walked to Melissa's side.

Melissa was waiting expectantly. She'd watched Sandy being bound and put herself into the same position. She had never tried bondage before and was eager to experience it.

"Very good," Grace smiled, then tied Melissa to the chair, "not too tight?"

Melissa shook her head. The ropes held her tightly in place but they did not hurt.

"Finished Jimmy?" Grace looked at the harnesses, both of which now contained a silver pump, "good, now you can attach them while I go and slip my feet into some expensive shoes," she walked towards the stairs, then looked over her shoulder, "oh, feel free to feed them through the peep toe if they want," she disappeared up the stairs.

Grace reappeared around ten minutes later wearing and exquisite pair of bright yellow patent Louboutins. She stalked down the stairs like an actress from an old black and white movie, elegant and poised, yet still completely naked apart from her pumps, and everyone in the room watched her descend, every eye following those exquisite pumps and her beautifully sculptured legs. Even the wooden box she carried complimented the scene.

Grace stepped down, her yellow shoes sinking into the thick, luxurious red pile of the carpet, and was gratified to see the rooms occupants, the two girls tied to their chairs, her silver pumps harnessed to their faces so they could suck on the peep toe, a black pump in each of their pussy's and one wearing her bright, brand new pink chucks, the other wearing slightly messy rose-gold Superga's. Jimmy stood beside and slightly behind Sandy in just his black low top chucks, Melissa's white Sneaker still on his cock. He looked like he had been feeding her peaches through her silver peep toe. "Now that is a wonderful sight to behold," she smiled, setting the box down on floor.

Melissa watched Grace set the box down looking past the beautiful shoe in her mouth, wondering what was within with both trepidation and building excitement.

The box was made of polished jarrah and measured roughly two feet by one foot by one foot high. Sandy had seen it before. It was normally kept in her aunts bedroom beside the dresser and she knew her aunt kept some toys in there, but had she hade never looked inside.

Grace walked over to where Sandy was seated, bent down and picked up her last remaining Superstar and Melissa's still messy Superga. She set the Superstar down on Sandy's chest, causing her to shudder - it had cooled somewhat since Jimmy removed it from his cock. She then walked to Melissa's side, "I am afraid my slave didn't clean this very well," she said sticking her finger inside and sucking some banana off of it. She grinned and then sat the sneaker on Melissa's chest.

Melissa's senses were being bombarded with shoes, from the pump in her mouth, her Superga's on her feet, the very messy one on her chest, to the pump in her pussy which filled her delightfully, her world was hers and Graces shoes. That and the sweet aroma of the fruit on her sneakers and in Graces silver pump.

Sandy watched her aunt gliding around on those exquisite heels and wished she could have one inside her. She knew she was insatiable, loved the feeling of the black shoe inside her and the silver pump in her mouth, but she wanted more.

"I think you two have had my black shoes for long enough," Grace announced, bending down and opening the box. She brought out a pair of cream leather pumps, and returned to stand between Melissa and Sandy. She set the cream pumps beside Melissa, then slid the mangled black pump out of Melissa's pussy, dribbling a string of cum from it, "you've made a mess of my poor pump, you bad girl," she said with a wink, dropping the shoe between her legs, "and I will have to punish you for that," she gave Melissa's foot a playful squeeze, making her gasp around the shoe in her mouth. Grace licked the toe of her cream pump, then ran it up and down Melissa's opening, "so nice playing with your pussy," Melissa was holding her breath, "my cream pump looks so good next to your pink lips," Grace smiled sweetly, then thrust the shoe in through her lips, "and even better inside," Melissa let out a muffled moan of pleasure.

The teasing, the helplessness, the waiting, it all felt so good to Melissa. When the pump finally slid in it felt so good, she wanted to cum, but Grace had turned away. She had gone over to Sandy and swapped the pump out of her niece.

"So, my slave has ruined my other black pump," Grace sighed, "however shall I punish you both?" Grace walked back over to the box, "well I am going to need these," she brought out her large pair of scissors and the knife with the long serrated blade, then walked back between the two girls, "hmm, this," she lay her hand on the last Superstar, "or these," she gave her nieces pink chucks a squeeze, "and these," she turned and lay her hand on Melissa's foot, "or maybe," she walked back to her box and reached inside, "these?" She raised aloft a beautiful pair of Superstars with metallic gold stripes.

Melissa gasped and struggled. She shook her head, but her pussy was already leaking around the cream pump.

Grace grinned, "I though you might have been holding out on me," she explained, bringing the sneakers over and laying one on Melissa's stomach, "so I had a look in your car, and I was right. These are gorgeous by the way," she said, giving the rubber toecap a lick, "I can see why you wouldn't want me to play with them," she turned the sneaker round and rubbed her clitoris with the textured toecap, "oh yeah, Superstars feel so good," she sighed, "and it feels so good to cut them with my knife," she looked at Melissa and enjoyed her discomfort. She put the sneaker next to its partner, on Melissa's stomach and lay the knife and scissors across them both, "I need a chair," she stated, disappearing into the back room, returning a moment later with a plastic piece of furniture that seemed out of place in the opulent room. She placed it between the two girls, at their feet and facing them.

Sandy watched on with awe. Those Superstars were beautiful, and it looked like her aunt was about to cut them. She was pretty sure she would not be able to help herself. She just might need a nudge. She made a muffled noise, trying to get her aunts attention, then nodded at the Superstar on her chest.

"What's that slave, you want me to play with your last remaining Superstar?" Grace picked up the knife and scissors, then stroked the sneaker on her nieces chest, "or did you want me cut up your pretty pink chucks?" She gave them a playful tweak.

Sandy shook her head, then nodded at her Superstar. If she could get her aunt to cut that up, she might lose control again.

Grace picked up the Superstar, then looked sideways and slipped a chuck from her nieces foot, "I'm going to need this for my pussy," she smiled, sitting down, lifting and parting her legs, positioning a foot within reach of Melissa's and Sandy's bound hands, but I can't guarantee your chuck will survive." They squeezed her feet through her shoe, eliciting a sigh from her, "oh that's nice," she settled back with the chuck on her thigh, then began to rub her clitoris with the toe of the Superstar, "oh yeah, Superstars are the best," she rubbed harder, "they feel so good on my clit," she bit her lip as she found just the spot, "especially when they are cold and damp like this one." She started to shake, then grabbed the chuck and thrust it between her pussy lips, just as she came, squirting on the pink canvas, turning dark, slick and wet.

Melissa looked on, enjoying the sight of Grace cumming on her nieces sneakers, and couldn't believe that she was wishing it was hers being sprayed with her pussy juices. Her pussy pulsated at the thought of it, and she desperately wanted to fuck herself with the beautiful cream Louboutin in her pussy, but all she could manage was to squirm in her seat. It felt good, but did not come anywhere near satisfying her.

Grace didn't wait long to recover from her orgasm. She looked at the Superstars resting on Melissa's stomach and really wanted to play with them. They looked so pretty with their metallic gold stripes, but knew they would look even better dripping with her pussy juices, and even better still with a knife blade pushed through the supple white leather. Her pussy lurched, but she pushed the thought of destroying them away, the temptation hard to resist, and yet the idea hung on the periphery of her imagination, beginning to drive her wild. No, she thought to herself, I should settle for Sandy's Superstar. She looked back at Melissa's Superstars, longing for them.

Sandy could see her aunt was on the tipping point and she had not even begun with her Superstar yet. It couldn't be long before she gave in to the temptation.

"I really want to cut your Superstars, Melissa," Grace admitted, laying Sandy's Superstar on the chair and standing again, the pink chuck still in her pussy, "but I am trying to be a good girl. Well, less bad," she smiled, "so I'll take these," she leant over and pulled Melissa's rose-gold Superga's from her feet. She turned to sit, then paused before placing them on the chair. She glanced at the Superstars, "I think I will just take one of these to cum with though," she grabbed one of the sneakers from Melissa's belly and rubbed her clitoris with it, "oh they feel so good," she exclaimed and sat down on the sneakers there, "oops," she laughed, pulling the shoes out from under her and clutching them to her bare breasts as she propped her legs back up, "there," she sighed, sliding the pink chuck in and out of her pussy with her left hand while holding the other sneakers with her right arm. She looked down and licked the gold stripe, moaning in pleasure.

This is going to be so good, Sandy thought to herself, smiling around the shoe in her mouth as she saw her aunt give the gold stripe Superstar a lick.

Grace dropped the sneakers in her lap, then arranged them, the Superga's on her left thigh, Sandy's Superstar on her right, the gold stripe Superstar in her hand, her tongue licking her own saltiness off the toe cap, "oh these taste good," she sighed, the pink chuck making wet noises in her pussy.

Melissa loved watching Grace use her sneaker, loved the way she had pleasured herself with it, and loved even more the moment she licked her own juices from the toecap. She could not believe she had been so hesitant about bring them in for her to play with. That was until Grace put her Superstar down on top of the pink chuck in her pussy and picked up the scissors. All of the doubt flooded back in, the horror and the ecstasy in equal measure.

"Now lets see," Grace said, playing with the scissors, "those laces are too long," she grinned, picking up the lace from one side of Sandy's Superstar, the only sneaker that had unmolested laces from the hot tub. She cut it up to the shoe with a little shudder, "that felt nice," she smiled, cutting the lace from the other side of the sneaker. "There, that's better," she looked at Melissa, "now your Supergas," she picked up a lace, "nice soft laces," she cut it off with a slightly more powerful shudder, "oh yeah," then cut the lace from the other side, "oh that was good," she smiled, "I like your Superga's," she picked up the gold stripe Superstar and rubbed the textured toecap against her pussy, making it slick and wet. She closed her eyes for a moment, then put the sneaker back on top of the pink chuck.

Melissa watched on in horror and ecstasy. One of her Superga's laces were now shortened and her Superstar was in danger. Her mind wanted to save her sneakers, her pussy craved the reverse.

"I don't know which was better, Superstar or Superga," Grace smiled, returning to Sandy's Superstar, "let's find out," she snipped the top row of laces, "nice," she sighed, turning to the Superga, snipping the top row, "oh, slightly better," she cut the next two rows of laces from Sandy's sneaker, then the next row from Melissa's, "maybe it's because the Superstar is not as naughty," she said, cutting the remaining laces out, "because there is only the one left," she turned back to the rose-gold sneaker, snip-snip-snip, the last three rows were cut, "oh yeah, that was definitely better," she picked up the gold stripe Superstar and rubbed her pussy again.

My poor Superga! Melissa's mind cried, even as she silently pleaded for Grace to keep cutting and to cum and cum again on her Superstar. She was so confused, so horny and despairing about her sneakers.

"That felt so good," Grace sighed, putting the gold striped sneaker down between her legs again, "no more laces on that one," she smiled, "what to cut, what to cut," she wondered out loud, tapping the Superga with the scissors, then Sandy's Superstar, then back again, "hmm, I'm not done with laces yet," she said, looking at Melissa's growing discomfort, "Jimmy, why don't you fuck Melissa with my pretty pump?"

Jimmy grinned and moved to Melissa's side, took hold of the cream Louboutin, then started to slide it in and out of Melissa's pussy. He pumped her white canvas Superga on his cock in the same rhythm, slow and steady. Melissa panted around the silver shoe in her mouth, clearly enjoying Graces shoe.

"Excellent, Jimmy," Grace smiled, "nice and slow, the same as I will be with her sneakers," she lifted a lace from the other Superga and snipped the tip off, "oh yeah, it's nice to go slow," she cut off another inch of lace, "now the other side," she lifted the lace, then snipped the tip off, "oh yeah, so good," she cut off another inch, then a second, "now the other side again," she lifted the lace, cutting a further inch. She was beginning to lose herself now as she ground against the chuck in her pussy. She cut another inch of lace from the Superga, bringing it up to the side of the sneaker, "oh that feels so good," she sighed cutting the other side, "so, so good," without thinking she had a full length lace in her hand, "oh," she breathed, cutting the tip off, "that was your Superstar," she cut another inch off, "and it feels so good," she cut another inch.

Melissa was in heaven. The cream pump in her pussy slid in and out with a liquid noise while Grace cut the laces in her sneakers. When she started on the laces of her Superstar she came copiously and begged, in her mind, for her to stop, but never stop.

Grace sighed, cutting another inch of white lace from the gold stripe Superstar, "that feels so, so good," she cut another inch from the lace, "but I mustn't," another inch was removed, "you told me I mustn't," snip, "but it feels oh so good," she sighed, cutting the lace back to the sneaker.

This was going better than she had dreamed, Sandy thought to herself. Her own white stripe Superstar was still in one piece, as were Melissa's, but her aunt had already started being bad with those beautiful Adidas. She looked sideways at Jimmy and Melissa and wished he was fucking her with her aunts shoe instead.

"No," Grace sighed again, cutting another piece of lace off, "I must stop." She picked up the Superstar, showing its shortened laces, "your poor sneaker," she smiled, "it looks so pretty, and it felt so good to cut its laces," she swung the remaining back and forth, "but they are only laces," she said, thoughtfully, "we can replace them with laces from my slaves new Superstars upstairs," she grinned, setting shoe down and continued to trim the lace back, snip, snip, an inch at a time until it was cut back to the sneaker. She picked it up again, but this time she rubbed it roughly against her clitoris while also sliding the chuck in and out of her pussy, "my god it feels so good," she screamed, her legs shaking, and she sprayed around the pink chuck again.

Sandy watched on with awe. Her aunt had had one of her biggest orgasms, and she had barely started. She looked longingly at her own white stripe Superstar, wanting her aunt to cut it, to enjoy it as much as she did Melissa's sneakers.

Grace opened her eyes and saw she still held Melissa's Superstar. She lay it between her legs again, got her breath, "ok," she panted, "now to back to those pretty Supergas," she picked up the sneaker with no laces, "hmmm," she smiled, turning the shoe this way and that, picking up the knife, "let's see what it's like to push my knife through that lovely gold leather," she grinned, the positioned the blade against the diagonal seam in the small triangle near the toe.

Melissa's eyes were wide. Grace was about to ruin her lovely gold Superga's, and she was distraught at the prospect, but even as she shook her head, her hips thrust against Jimmy's strokes with the shoe in her pussy.

"Ooh," Grace sighed as she pushed the blade through the soft leather, "oh I love being bad," she sliced down, stopping at the rubber sidewall. She turned the blade, so it was in line with the sidewall and pushed it back through the leather, grinding against the sneaker in her pussy, each push rubbing the rough toe bumper of the chuck against her clitoris. "I'm cutting this out," she breathed, repositioning the knife and pulling a little triangle of gold leather from the sneaker, "oh yeah," she dropped it on the arm of her chair, turning the sneaker around and starting to cut out the same triangle on the other side.

"My poor shoe," Melissa thought to herself as she came on the cream pump in her pussy, "my poor, poor Superga's."

"I love the knife going through the leather," Grace sighed, pushing it through again, "it makes my pussy throb," she withdrew it and pushed it through the side of the sneaker again, "oh yeah that's so good," she rocked on the soaked chuck in her pussy as she did it again and again, switching to the other side now. She came as the blade pierced the leather just above the sidewall and, shuddering, she sawed down towards the gum sole, through leather, then the rubber sidewall. With her pussy streaming fluid and her thighs trembling, the blade bit into the gum sole and continued on across the sneaker, bits of fluff and foam from the insole raining down. "Your poor sneaker," she sighed as the blade cut through the last piece of sole and the heel section flopped loosely from the remaining rose gold leather.

Melissa's eyes were streaming but she did not know if they were tears of sadness or joy, frustration or elation. She loved the destruction of her sneaker, her gushing pussy was testament to that, but there was the sadness of the loss of her Superga's. Her pussy had the last say on the matter and she came again.

Grace dropped the ruined sneaker and picked up Sandy's white stripe Superstar. She wasted no time - she pulled the tongue forwards, then cut it away at the base where it joined the shell toe. She peered into the sneaker, "good job Jimmy," she grinned, "so much cum," then she shuddered once more as she pushed the knife through the white leather between two of the stripes, "so good, cutting Superstars," she sighed, pulling knife free and pushing through in another location, "so, so good," she cut the leather down to the sole before removing it again and pushing it back through the leather.

Sandy watched on with joy as her aunt destroyed Melissa's sneaker, but her own was even better. She squirmed, wishing she could release herself properly, to cum and cum again, but could do little to ease the pressure.

Grace glanced up and saw her nieces need, "Jimmy," she said, "I think my slave needs to cum on my shoe now," she glanced at the white Superga on his cock, "but first, put that cummy sneaker on Melissa's foot so she can feel you between her toes," she told him, "and from now on I want you to cum on my slaves pretty chuck."

Jimmy slid the white Superga from his cock and slipped it onto Melissa's foot. She wriggled her toes and squirmed in her seat. He was about to walk to Sandy's side when Grace stopped him.

"While you are there, Jimmy," she instructed, "put Melissa's messy sneaker on her other foot. She should wear the pair after all," she winked at him.

Melissa looked down as Jimmy picked up the banana filled white Superga and walked to her feet. She had loved the feel of Jimmys cum between her toes and wriggled them again to enjoy the feeling. She gasped as the fruit filled sneaker was pushed on her foot, cool banana oozing out around her ankle and around the tongue, her toes feeling strange, but in a really nice way. She wiggled her toes in both sneakers with a contented sigh.

"Very good Jimmy," Grace smiled, "now fuck my slave with my shoe while I cut hers with my knife," she grinned, then thrust her knife through the leather again. "Oh yeah," she sighed, cutting through the soft leather. She pulled the knife free, then pushed the knife through the Superstar once more, this time pushing it all the way through both sides so that six inches of the blade appeared out the other side. "Your poor sneaker," Grace breathed, holding the Superstar by the heel, then beginning to saw through the leather towards to the toe, "that feels so good," she sighed as the blade cut through and inch of leather, two inches, then three.

Sandy was in heaven. She was being fucked with her aunts pump, whilst being completely powerless to prevent it. Not that she ever would. She loved the kid leather shoe in her pussy, loved the feeling of helplessness, and loved what her aunt was doing to her Superstar. The motion stopped in her pussy for a moment and she saw Jimmy turn and pump wads of white, sticky cum all over her pink chuck. Perfect! She sighed in contentment as Jimmy returned to fucking her with the cream Louboutin.

The blade had passed through all of the stripes of the Superstar and Grace had cum copiously when she decided to pull the knife free. She turned the Superstar around and pushed the blade through the slot in the sole so that the handle was inside the sneaker. She took Melissa's untouched Superga and lined the tip of the blade up with the embossed logo in the soft, gum sole. She wasn't sure she cut push the blade through, but knew she had to try. It took some strength and some wiggling of the blade, but it punctured the sole and she was able to push it through with a delightful tearing sound as the serrated blade cut through the foam insole. She slid the sneaker up the blade until Superstar and Superga were sole to sole, "oh yeah, I love cutting soles," she sighed, cutting through an inch of gum rubber towards the toe.

“My poor shoe,” Melissa mumbled around her gag, wriggling to try and move the pump in her pussy, loving the sight of the blade protruding from inside her Superga, then cumming as Grace sawed through another inch of sole, then another.

“Oh yeah this feels so good,” Grace sighed, sawing, and sawing, the blade catching the tongue of the Superga on the downstroke and cutting through it easily. She continued, parting leather, lace and rubber, grinding her pussy on the chuck. She was beginning to get carried away again, cut, and she tried to stop it, cut, but it felt so good to be so bad. Then blade was now at the base of the tongue, cutting towards the toe, and biting into the rubber toecap of the Superstar, “oh yeah Superga and Superstar,” she breathed cutting both at once, “so, so good,” the blade cut through the tip of both shoes at once, parting them. She dropped the ruined sneakers, then picked up the gold stripe Superstar and thrust the toecap against her clitoris, rubbing it hard, “oh god that feels so good,” she lay the blade across the edge of the sole and cut a nick in it, causing her to cum in a spray, “oh that's even better,” she panted, slicing another nick in the pristine white rubber, spraying again, soaking the laces, “it shouldn't feel this good,” slice, another nick, this time a little deeper, “but it so does,” she turned the sneaker, touched the tip of the blade to the middle of the underside of the sole, halfway up, “no, I mustn't,” she sighed, applying a little pressure, causing the sole to bow, “but I have to,” she pushed, the blade biting into the thin white rubber, parting it, sliding through the insole with a tearing noise until the handle touched the sole.

It was like all four of them had been touched with electricity. They all convulsed, cum spraying from pussys around shoes, all three girls screaming, and with Jimmy pumping his largest load of cum ever on Sandy's already cummy chuck.

“Oh god that's good,” Grace pulled the blade back, cutting towards the heel. She glanced up, “Jimmy, this is so naughty, Melissa needs special attention. Fuck her with my shoe and lick her clit,” she pushed the blade back in, enlarging the cut, not noticing the look Jimmy gave her.

Jimmy walked around to Melissa who had tears running down her cheeks and a pleading look in her eye, but he couldn't tell if it was because she needed what he was about to give her, or because she was upset at what Grace was doing. He looked at her, raising his eyebrow and her violent nodding answered the question. He gripped the shoe in her pussy by the heel and began sliding it in and out, causing her eyes to widen, then he was face first in her mound and licking at her clitoris.

Melissa was in raptures. She hated the fact that her sneakers were being cut. “Not my Superstars,” her mind screamed, but she loved it too and had never felt so good. Now Jimmy was fucking her and licking her and she was lost to the world in ecstasy.

“I'm never going to stop loving this,” Grace breathed, cutting an inch of sole, “it's just so good,” another inch. She was half an inch from the heel now, so she pulled the blade free, reinserted and continued cutting towards the toe, “oh god yes,” she breathed, cutting and cutting, half an inch at a time. She was three inches from the toe now, then two, “Jimmy,” she breathed, an inch from the toe, “the other one,” she withdrew the blade and pumped the chuck in and out of her pussy, “quick!”

Jimmy looked up, the lower part of his face slick and wet, he picked up the Superstar and passed it to Grace who wasted no time plunging the knife into the sole and cutting towards the heel.

“That was close,” Grace grinned manically, sawing faster, “oh god this feels amazing,” she reached the heel, turned the blade around and started sawing again, “your poor Superstars,” Grace laughed, then came as she was within half an inch of the toe.

Sandy watched on in awe. She wriggled her hips, evoking another rapturous orgasm, waiting for Grace to go too far. Melissa could still wear her beautiful sneakers, but not if her aunt went any further.

“No more,” Grace sighed, struggling, pulling the blade back, cutting just a little further, “no I mustn't,” she pushed it back in, the tip of the blade touching the inside of the bright, white toecap, “oh that would be so naughty,” she breathed pushing a little harder so the toe bulged upwards, “no, I can't,” she pulled the blade back, cutting just a little more sole, “I can't,” she sighed and pushed the knife up again, touching the inside of the toecap once more, “but it would feel so good,” she pushed the blade up through the thin white rubber, her entire body shaking through an explosive orgasm causing Sandy to burst through her own and Melissa to open her eyes.

“Oh my poor Superstars,” she screamed through the peeptoe in her mouth, her hips thrusting forwards and knocking Jimmy on his ass. She gushed around the cream pump in her pussy in a torrent, filling it and flooding the chair she was captive in.

“Oh my god that was good,” Grace grinned, cutting through the tip of the toe, then repositioning the blade behind the gold stripes and pushing it through the leather, “oh yeah,” she giggled, “I love this,” she sawed down to the sole.

Jimmy had returned to Melissas side and was fucking her with the pump once more while Melissa stared at her ruined sneakers with tears streaming down her cheeks and cum from her pussy.

“I think we should have pieces of these as keepsakes, “Grace smiled, cutting the three gold stripes out of the side of the Superstar in one piece, then turning the shoe around and doing the same on that side, “such pretty gold stripes,” she sighed, cumming again. Then she cut the top of the heel free, before turning to the scissors to remove the top of the tongue, complete with the adidas logo. She repeated the process on the other shoe, carefully removing each section and setting them aside. Finally she turned the sneaker around and started sawing the toe section off, just behind rubber toecap, “Melissa should have this to fuck herself with,” she grinned, cutting it free.

Silence settled then, except for laboured breathing, and the slurp of the shoe in Melissa's pussy. When she had cum again, Grace said, “that's enough Jimmy, you can stop now, and remove Melissa's gag.”

Jimmy nodded, stood and walked behind Melissa, unfastened the shoe gag and pulled it free.

“Well,” Grace said after a moment or to, “did you enjoy that as much as I did?”

“You bitch, you destroyed my shoes,” Melissa growled, “and oh my god it felt so good! Do it again!”
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

nice read :) Love for some Running shoes to get involved into the action ;) also im sure theres some superstar ups in the house
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate. I don't really like Superstar Ups, but runners are a definite option. It's not the direction this story should be going, but I tend to go off on tangents lol.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Amazing as always man.