A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

Part 1

Sandy stood at the baggage carousel, watching the luggage go round and round with hazel eyes, flecked with gold, impatiently waiting for her own, brightly coloured suitcase, wondering, worrying that this might be the time that hers gets lost.

There goes that leopard print one again, she thought to herself, the one that was scuffed and worn, obviously the owner a seasoned traveller. What was that now? Three times?

She was only seventeen, but she had already been to four countries before now. That was the beauty of living in the United Kingdom, she thought. This trip was different though. This time she had flown all the way around the world to Western Australia, a daunting trip for one so young, and now she was certain her pink case would not appear through the rubber flaps separating the baggage area from where the public waited with uncertainty.

Five and a half feet tall, she shuffled her feet, fidgeting as she waited, her white chucks squeaking on the tiled floor. She let out a squeal as her case finally appeared and she darted forwards, her untanned legs flashing white beneath her cream cotton shorts.

Now she just needed to find her aunt Grace, she thought as she extended the handle and, pulling her luggage behind her on squeaking wheels, she headed for the exit of the Perth International Airport. She gasped as the doors opened and she stepped through, the warm dry air taking her breath away. The smell of eucalyptus hit her then, and she breathed in deeply, marvelling at how the air could be so fragrant.

Standing on the pavement outside the airport, she took a moment to look around and savour her first moments in Australia, the heat, the smells, the rustling palms. The warmth spreading through the thin rubber soles of her chucks made her look down and wiggle her sockless toes.

After a short while she looked up, searching for her aunt. Sandy spotted her standing only a short distance away, looking breathtaking. As usual, Sandy's eyes started at the feet, clad in an exquisite pair of shiny black patent pumps with a heel of at least 5 inches. Her eyes lingered there a moment, then moved up over her aunts toned and tanned legs, her black, tight, thigh-length skirt, her white blouse, elegantly cut to show a little cleavage, and accessorised with a gold chain that hung proactively between her breasts.

When Sandy's eyes finally reached her aunts face, dancing back once to those gorgeous shoes, she discovered Grace looking at her with one delicately sculptured eyebrow raised and a look of mirth in her eyes. A flash of gold from the earrings dangling, framed against her aunts long black hair, broke the spell.

"Aunt Grace," Sandy squealed, running with her suitcase clattering on the grey brick paving behind her, "it's really you!"

Grace laughed and hugged her niece, "who did you think it would be?"

"I don't know," Sandy grinned, stepping back out of her aunts embrace, her eyes flitting downwards for just a moment, "I just can't believe I am finally here!"

Grace smiled, "yes you are," she turned and lead her niece to the parking ticket machines, her high heels clip-clopping on the pavement, "now shall we go home and get you settled?"

While Grace paid at the machine, she slipped her foot in and out of her delicate pump, watching Sandy out of the corner of her eye. She had not failed to notice the lingering look her niece had given them, nor had she missed the flicking glances, and she had decided to test a theory. Sure enough, her niece looked down, entranced by the cream leather interior of her shoe.

Grace smiled to herself, taking the ticket and thinking that this was going to be a more fun stay than she had imagined. She headed towards her car, Sandy following behind, "how was the flight," she asked Sandy, looking over her shoulder and catching her looking at her feet again, "smooth?"

"Fine," Sandy said, somewhat stutteringly, "a bit bumpy at the top end, and really long, but it was ok otherwise." She tried to hide the feelings she felt. Her aunt was wearing Louboutins! She had never seen a pair in person before, and they were utterly gorgeous. The sight of them stirred her in a way she had never felt before.

"Here we are," Grace told her niece, as they arrived at the car, a Mercedes AMG CLA45 in a black as deep and glossy as her shoes, "put your stuff in the boot." She wanted to see how Sandy would take being given instructions. To her delight, her niece obediently walked to the rear of the car and put her case in the back along with the small backpack that hung from one shoulder.

"Awesome car, aunt Grace," Sandy enthused.

"Just call me Grace," her aunt laughed, "Aunt sounds so stuffy." In truth, Sandy felt a little silly calling her aunt. She was, after all, only nine years her senior, her mother having been the oldest sister and Grace having been somewhat of a surprise late in Sandy's grandmothers life. it went against the grain though, her need to show respect vying for her need to please.

"Ok, Grace it is," Sandy agreed in the end, jumping into the passenger seat beside her aunt.

The trip to Grace's house in the hills near Brigadoon took just over an hour, during which time they chatted about this and that. They discussed where Grace was going to take Sandy, the vineyards, the Pinnacles Desert to the north, Margaret River to the south, and all the time Sandy's eyes were everywhere, watching the Western Australian landscape roll past the windows, marvelling at how green it was. She had seen pictures of Australia and was certain it would be all red dust. Occasionally she stole serupticious glances at those lovely Louboutins working the pedals of the car.

Grace noticed almost every glance, and smiled to herself, making plans other than the tourist trips they were discussing. She had her own glances too. She loved Sandy's chucks, deciding they looked so cute on her. She wondered what her niece would look like naked, standing in just those cute little sneakers and her body tingled at the thought.

Part 2

It was three days later, and so far Sandy had barely left her aunts house. It was a three story structure of light cream brick built into the side of the hills that make up the Darling Ranges. The roof tiles, black, contrasted with the cream brickwork and matched the darkly tinted windows. Solar panels stretched across two sides of the roof, providing ample power for all of Graces needs. To the rear of the property, a balcony extended out from the top story overlooking an amazing infinity edged swimming pool that was designed to appear like a mirror, reflecting the clear blue sky.

Swimmers in the pool could lounge at the edge and peer down into the beautiful Avon valley, while observation windows built into the opposite wall of the pool allowed Grace and her visitors the ability to see swimmers frolicking underwater from within the house. Next to the pool, a below ground spa bubbled.

Sandy stood upon the balcony now, her arms folded on the timber balustrade, staring out at the view. Deep in the valley the river threaded, with a railway that running alongside. Sandy imagined a steam locomotive similar to the Orient Express puffing along those rails, taking its passengers somewhere exotic.

Grace stood behind Sandy, framed in the bi-fold doors that opened out on the wooden decking, enjoying a different view. Her niece was wearing her chucks again this evening, matched with a pair of jeans shorts and a tight fitting tee shirt. Yesterday Sandy had worn her white with black stripe Superstars, and Grace decided they made her look just as cute as her low-top chucks.

The creaking of the decking gave away Graces presence as she stepped out onto the wide balcony, and Sandy turned to greet her.

"Going out for your run," more of a statement than a question - her aunt wore her tight fitting, Lycra leggings and top. Grace noted the flick of her nieces eyes to her feet, today a pair of Asics Kayano 22's in maroon.

"What gave it away?" Grace grinned. In truth, she wasn't going for her run tonight. Instead, this was to be the culmination of a series of tests she had been running ever since Sandy had arrived and she had noticed her, quite obvious, shoe fetish.

Throughout the three days Grace had worn different shoes to see which style Sandy preferred, including a different pair of runners for each evenings run. She had teased her niece, getting her more and more worked up, by dangling her pumps from her toes, sliding her feet in and out of them, and letting them drop off occasionally. She pushed it a little further by removing her pumps and sneakers in front of Sandy, leaving them in plain view, enjoying the way her niece couldn't tear her eyes away from them.

On the second day Grace called Sandy into her bedroom on the pretence of telling her to be careful sunbaking. Sandy was already beginning to tan nicely, so the warning was not strictly necessary, but she wanted her niece to catch a glimpse of her extensive shoe collection. She had been stunned buy the sheer number and value of the collection, and couldn't help herself.

"My god, Grace," she gasped, "how can you afford all this?"

"Oh, I have my ways," she said with a wink, leading Sandy out of the room.

Grace had also tested her for other kinks. She had come home from her run the previous evening and found Sandy sitting by the pool.

"Oh I'm so hot," she said, theatrically, before diving straight into the pool to cool off, clothes and Brooks runners getting thoroughly soaked in the process. She had swum around for a little while, then lay back and floated where Sandy, sitting open mouthed, stared in amazement at the toes of Graces sneakers as they poked above the surface. Grace noticed her nieces hand dart momentarily to her crotch, then move away as she realised what she was doing, only to return when she climbed out of the pool and squelched past her.

While making dinner the same night, she 'accidentally' spilled some creamy cook-in sauce, a large dollop falling on her red, open-toed pump, coating her toes and oozing between them. She noted happily that Sandy had rubbed her crotch again, particularly when she groaned and wiggled her messy toes. When she slipped her shoe off and rinsed it out under the kitchen tap, water cascading through the open toe, she thought Sandy would cum there and then!

And, of course, she continued to test her willingness to take instruction and orders. She wondered if it was just that she was grateful for the opportunity that Grace had given her, but it felt like more.

Now Grace was about to leave the house for an hour. An hour that Sandy would be left alone after three solid days of teasing and testing. She was certain her niece would not be able to help herself.

"See you in a bit," she called over her should as she left the house and jogged to the corner, stopping the moment she was out of sight. Creeping back and peering through the bushes on the side of the road, she saw Sandy turn away from the railing of the balcony and go inside.

Grace walked back, quietly, giving her niece time to overcome her nervousness. Soon she had reached the door, and she let herself in, silently closing it behind her, then sneaking to her bedroom. She had no doubt she would find Sandy in her walk in robe, and she was not disappointed.

Sandy was kneeling on the floor, her back to where Grace watched, smiling. Her nieces hand was down the front of her shorts, rubbing furiously as she stared around at the shoes and sneakers. Her hand would reach out and caress the toes closest and she would rub harder.

"I thought I would find you here," Grace grinned as Sandy gasped and turning, scrabbled away from her aunt, deeper into the closet.

"Oh my god," she started, "I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh," grace smiled, holding a finger up, "I wanted you to come here," Sandy looked puzzled, "why do you think I have been teasing you the past three days?"

"You aren't disgusted in me?"

"Of course not," Grace laughed, "how else do you think I could afford all this," she held her arms expansively, indicating the house, "let's just say I indulge people's fantasies for them." She held her hand out for Sandy who gingerly took it and got to her feet.

"I, I, don't understand what's come over me," Sandy told her aunt, "ever since I saw you at the airport in those amazing shoes..." she trailed off.

"I know," Grace grinned, "I recognised the signs. You have a massive shoe fetish. Know what else?" Sandy shook her head, "I also noticed you like to be submissive." She held her hand out as her niece began to disagree, "oh honey," she said, "I am a professional Dom. I know what I know." Sandy looked at her in surprise.

"You, you beat men?" Sandy asked.

"If that's what they want," Grace smiled, "and if you want, I'd like to indulge your fantasies. No," she said as Sandy started to shake her head, "I won't beat you, I will open you eyes to your shoe fetish, and show you just how much fun they can be."

"Well," Sandy began, but Grace continued.

"And I will make you do things with them," she pointed to her closet, "but only if you say yes."

Sandy bit her lip and glanced towards the closet. She looked at her aunt who was patiently watching her with a smile on her lips, "and if I say no?"

"Then we stop of course," Grace told her, "even my most hardcore men have a code word so they can stop."

Sandy glanced between Grace and the closet and back again, Sandy finally nodded, "yes, ok, show me please?"

Grace grinned, "ok then," she started, "first some rules. If you are to be my sub, my slave, then you will have to do everything I say, without question or hesitation, but don't worry, I won't make you do anything you won't enjoy, ok?" Sandy nodded, her nervousness easing.

"Next, when we are alone in the house you will call me mistress or mistress Grace. Understood?"

"Yes mistress," Sandy replied, enjoying the role playing.

"Finally, when at the house, you will be naked at all times, except for your shoes which you will only remove when I tell you to." Sandy suddenly looked dubious, "I cannot show you everything you can do with shoes unless you are naked. Besides, I want to see what you look like in nothing but your cute little chucks."

"Ok," Sandy said, her nervousness back, full force. She unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the floor, then her took her top off. She paused a moment, then unclasped her bra, dropping it to the floor, her arm cover her bare breasts.

"Panties too," Grace told her.

Sandy bit her lip, took a look at the shoes in Graces closet, then dropped her panties.

"Good," Grace said, "now," she looked around the closet, "of course, these," she picked the black Louboutins she wore at the airport, "lets have some fun."

Grace lead Sandy out of the closet to a high backed chair that she moved closer to the bed, "here you sit right there," she directed her niece into the chair while Grace sat opposite. Sandy sat down, nervously folding her arms and holding her legs together, just a blond fuzz protruding between her thighs. The heels of her chucks were rested on the chair legs so that the toes were bent, and her lower legs in an upturned V shaped that met at her knees, which were firmly pressed together.

"Open your legs, slave," Grace instructed, "I want to see your pussy. And unfold those arms so I can see your breasts."

Sandy did as she was bid. By now she felt as if she was having an out of body experience. She felt as if she could not possibly be there, but she was, and she felt so good.

"Now I know you love these," Grace held her black Louboutins in her hand, "because you couldn't keep your eyes off of them when I picked you up at the airport, so let's play with them first." She looked at them for a moment, "such pretty pumps, and one of my favourite pairs, but I think they need to be cleaned," she handed the beautiful black patent pumps to Sandy who began looking around, "no, not with a cloth, use you mouth." Sandy looked at her aunt with her mouth agape, "lick them, slave."

After a short moment, Sandy lifted one of the pretty pumps to her mouth. She held it in both hands, her pussy tingling deep between her thighs. Her tongue darted out and touched the patent leather and she groaned in pleasure, amazed at how good it felt and how good it tasted. Her tongue came out again and licked the shoe from heel to toe, her hand automatically going between her legs.

"No," Grace commanded, "you will cum only when I tell you too."

"Yes mistress," Sandy replied, withdrawing her hand with some difficulty, continuing to lick the shiny black leather of her aunts shoe. She turned it now and licked the other side, and Grace was gratified to see liquid seeping from her niece's pussy lips.

"Now that pretty red sole," Grace commanded while her own hand slid down inside her tight jogging pants.

Sandy hesitated for just a moment, then did as she was bid, polishing all of the red sections of the sole with her tongue. She really wanted to release some pressure, but she had been told she was not allowed, and that in itself was enough to want it more. She sucked on the toe, taking in as much as she could.

"Now the insides," Grace told her niece, "clean every inch."

There was no hesitation this time. Sandy buried her face in her aunts shoe, licking and slurping at the insole, tasting the salt from Grace's foot. She switched to the sides and the heel cup, then lapped at the vamp, trying to get everything.

"Very good," Grace smiled, now you may clean my other shoe.

Sandy set the pump she had been working on aside and picked up the other, beginning the process all over again, loving every inch of the perfect shoe.

When she was finished, Grace lifted her feet and placed them in Sandy's lap, "now you may clean my Asics. Start with the soles, then work your way around."

Sandy lifted her aunts foot to her face and began to lick the maroon sole, her tongue finding each groove and ridge. She licked the orange plastic sections, then the white and pink sections running along the centre of the sneaker. She did each Kayano, then moved on to the mid sole, licking at the white and pink sections and paying special attention to the gel inserts. Then she licked the heel cups and sucked on the toes before finishing up with the white Asics logos on the sides.

"Very good, slave," Grace said, taking her feet from her nieces lap, "now you may have your reward." She picked up one of her Louboutins and ran the toe gently along the inside of Sandy's thigh, causing the younger girl to gasp and wriggle. The shoe slid smoothly over Lightly tanned skin, skirting her pubic area, the back down the other thigh.

The return trip had Sandy biting her lip, until the toe of the shiny black heel reached her blond fuzz. This time Grace slid the toe towards her opening which was slick and wet. Sandy gasped as the cool leather touch her hot, wet lips, her toes curling inside her chucks.

Grace slid the pump up and down the outside of her opening, the black patent becoming slick with her nieces juices. She pushed the pointy toe on Sandy's clitoris, wiggling it back and forth, making her nieces eyes roll upwards, then, without warning, she pushed the downwards and in through her lips. The cool black leather slowly delved deeper and deeper, then stopped when it was vamp deep in Sandy's pussy. The shoe slid out a little, then pushed in deeper than before. Deeper and deeper it slid until the heel of the beautiful Louboutin touched her bottom, and all the time, Sandy's eyes were wide open, her mouth a silent scream of pleasure.

Grace now picked up the other pump and began working her nieces clitoris back and forth with toe. She was panting now, lost in the fulfilment of the fantasy she had harboured when she entered her aunts closet this night, a shoe filling her deep inside, another driving her over the edge of a precipice and into an abyss of ecstasy. She screamed then, as she plummeted into the depths of satisfied darkness, her body shaking, her hips lifting. Around the shoe in her pussy, a fine spray of her juices coated the sides and heel, dripping onto the chair she sat in.

When she opened her eyes, seemingly hours later, Grace was sitting and watching her intently, a smile upon her lips. She intensely aware of the pump still buried inside her, and she looked down at it in wonderment. Only the heel cup was visible to her, but she could see it was filled with milky white fluid.

"Oh Grace," she wailed, "I ruined your pretty shoe!"

"Mistress," she corrected, "and it was my shoe to do with as I pleased. In fact I intend to insert as many of those shoes," she indicated her walk in robe, "into your pussy as I can," she grinned as Sandy squirmed in her seat, "now, I like the look of my pump where it is, so you will keep it there until I tell you that you can remove it." She dipped her finger into the pool of cum in her shoe and licked it, "mmm. Now, let's see..." she leant over to her bed side cabinet, opened a drawer and removed some kind of black leather device with silver buckles that jingled as she rearranged it. "My other shoe please," she said, holding out her hand.

After Sandy obediently handed her the black leather pump, Grace set about attaching it to the leather straps with her niece watching on intently, wondering what its purpose was.

"There," Grace announced, standing and walking behind her niece, "open your mouth, slave."

Sandy did as she was told and found the toe of the black patent Louboutin pushed into her mouth, while straps were fastened to her head. When her aunt had finished, the shoe could not be moved and she could only see the cream leather interior and that sexy gold lettering on the insole. She sucked intently.

"Comfortable?" Grace asked, "you can breathe?"

Sandy nodded, unable to speak through the gag.

"Good," Grace said, "now lay on the bed, face up."

Sandy stood gingerly, the shoe in her pussy exquisitely present and causing pleasurable spasms with every move. She managed to climb onto the bed without cumming, but it was very close.

Grace now set about tying her nieces arms to the posts of the bed using red, velvet ropes. Then she did the same with her ankles, squeezing her feet through her chucks playfully as she did so.

"Not too tight?" Grace asked, standing back and admiring the view.

Sandy shook her head, it felt incredible.

"Excellent," Grace grinned, "you look so hot, with my pretty shoes in your pussy and mouth, and your cute, virgin white chucks. Just one place left for one of my shoes, but not yet. Now," her grin turned evil, "I am going for my run. I'll be back in a half hour." With that she left the room and a surprised Sandy.

Part 3

Sandy lay on the bed, staring at the cream leather interior of her aunts shoe, enjoying the taste of it, sucking on the toe like a lozenge. Between her legs she was intensely aware of the pump buried deep inside her, every move of her hips feeling amazing. She wished she could play with it, to push it in and out, to drive her over the edge like Grace had done earlier, but her hands were securely fastened. She had to be satisfied with looking at and sucking on the Louboutin in her mouth, and with the little movements she could make her hips that felt so, so good.

The thirty minutes both dragged and flitted by quickly, and then Grace was there again, a fine sheen of sweat on her body, slightly out of breath.

"Hello slave," she grinned, "have you been enjoying my shoes?"

Sandy nodded vigorously.

"That's good," she said, sitting next to her niece, "time for another reward I think," she winked, then tweaked her nieces nipple. She leaned forwards and took Sandy's other nipple in her mouth and began sucking, eliciting gasps from her niece from around the pump in her mouth. Her hand slid down, her fingers finding her nieces clitoris, flicking and tweaking, making Sandy's hips rise to meet the pressure behind applied. The she grasped the heel of the shoe in her pussy and began sliding out, then pushing it back in. In and out the pump slid, Sandy's breath held, loving every moment.

"I want you to cum now," Grace commanded, "soak my beautiful Louboutin with your cum."

As if on cue, Sandy's hips bucked, her scream of ecstasy muffled by the pump in her mouth.

After she had settled and had opened her eyes again, Grace had moved down the bed a little. She raised her maroon Asics Kayano so that it was next to her nieces face, "I got my sneakers nice, hot and sweaty for you," she smiled, "but first, lets have some dinner."

Grace untied Sandy's hands and feet, then removed the shoe gag, to her nieces disappointment. "Come," she said, leading Sandy out of the bedroom, walking awkwardly with the black pump still in her pussy, "I ordered Chinese," she said, indicating the food she had already prepared on the kitchen counter. Sweet and sour pork, lemon chicken, fried rice and others, all in their own rich sauces. It looked and smelt delicious.

Strangely, there was only one meal and it was on a paper plate. Noticing Sandy's questioning gaze, Grace told her that she had already eaten.

Grace picked up the paper plate and walked to the sofa, setting the meal down on the tiled floor, then sitting down on the sofa with one foot on ether side of the plate, "kneel here," she told her niece, indicating the floor in front of her. Sandy did so, the pump in her pussy jutting out between her legs. She gasped as it moved inside her.

"This is how you will eat from now on," Grace told her, "first I will get my runners all nice, hot and sweaty, and then you will eat from them." Grace lifted her foot and dipped the toe into Sandy's meal, coating the maroon sole in lemon sauce and rice. She lifted it to Sandy's face who dutifully licked it clean with murmurs of enjoyment.

"You like it when I get my shoes messy, don't you, slave?" She dipped the other sneaker into the meal, then lifted it to her nieces lips, "that's it, clean my sneaker, slave."

Grace now set both sneakers down on the plate, squishing the food between them, coating the instep and sides with sticky sauce, rice and pieces of vegetables. She presented them to Sandy who cleaned them with relish.

She did it again, this time making sure the food oozed up and over the cloth toes of her sneakers. She managed to get a chunk of chicken on the toe, which Sandy devoured quickly.

With still a lot of food left, Grace announced that Sandy wasn't getting the full flavour. She pushed her right shoe off with the toe of her left, without untying the laces, slipping her bare foot out and resting it on the cool tiles. She leant forwards and picked up the plate and her sneaker and, looking at Sandy's eager face, she tipped the plate of sticky food into her Asics.

"There," she grinned, "now you can get the full flavour," she handed the sticky, maroon sneaker to her niece, "eat it all up and then you can have dessert from the other one."

Sandy sat back on her haunches and buried her face in her aunts sneaker, licking and eating the food hungrily. The sauce coated the pink lining of the Kayano with even more and more beginning to cover Sandy's face, but it did not deter her from slurping it all up and going back for more.

Grace watched on, loving the sight of her niece with her sneaker, the image enhanced with the heel of her black Louboutin protruding from her pussy. As she watched, a thin stream of liquid flowed from the pump, pooling on the tiles beneath. She began rubbing her own crotch through her tight, black, jogging pants and was not surprised to find them soaked through. She was going to have to do something about that, then had a nice idea. She kicked her other sneaker off and stalked through to the bedroom.

"Stay there and enjoy your meal," Grace instructed her niece as she left the room, "I'll be back in a second."

Sandy watched her go over the tongue of the Asics she had her face buried in, her tongue lapping at the sticky insole. She was amazed at how her holiday had turned out, amazed and delighted. She had never known such bliss and wondered what would happen next. The anticipation made her squirm, shifting the pump inside her and sending another wave of ecstasy through her. She didn't have to wait long, the sound of heels on ceramic announcing her mistresses arrival before she turned the corner into the room. The sight took Sandy's breath away and she absentmindedly put the sneaker she was holding down onto the tiled floor.

Grace stood in the doorway to the upper living area in nothing but her pumps. Her body was spectacular. Sandy had caught a glimpse of it before of course, her sculptured legs and arms, her perfectly pert bust, and of course that night where Grace had taken a swim in her clothes (and Brooks don't forget, her brain added), had revealed how fit she was, her wet clothes clinging nicely to her body, but to see her free of all clothing was stunning. She had obviously sunbathed nude because there were no tan lines, her skin a beautiful, even tan all over. But of course then there were the shoes. Bright, white patent, with a five inch heel, the twin of the black pair they had playing with and she still had in her pussy. She looked at them longingly, wanting them inside her, mouth and pussy both.

Grace saw the lust in her nieces eyes and grinned, "you will have them in you soon enough," she laughed and did a little pirouette, the red soles of her white pumps flashing brightly and making Sandy's pussy twinge in hunger for them.

"First it's time for your mistress to have some fun of her own," Grace told her walking back to her seat at the sofa. For the first time, Sandy noticed that Grace had brought the leather shoe gag harness with her, now without the black pump, and in her other hand she held what looked like an electric massager. Grace saw her nieces glances, "this is my Magic Wand," she told her, "no joke, that's what it's called, and wow, is it ever magic!"

Grace sat down opposite her niece, dropping the harness next to her for now, "sit on your bottom, slave," she commanded and Sandy did so, somewhat awkwardly, and pleasurably with the Louboutin in her pussy moving around exquisitely all the time. The cool tiles felt soothing on her bare bottom, "good," Grace continued, "now put your feet together in front of me."

Sandy did as instructed, her legs apart so that the pump was clearly visible in between her thighs, but her her bright, white chucks close enough to be touching.

"Excellent," Grace said, positioning herself so she was over her nieces feet, switching on the Magic Wand, "those chucks are so cute, I think it's time I covered them in cum."

Sandy's eyes widened and her pussy lurched. The thought of someone cumming on her shoes enough to make her cum. "I am s-sorry mistress," she stammered, "I came without permission."

Grace pretended to look angry, when she was anything but, "I will let you off this time, but next time I may not be so lenient." She pressed the buzzing head of the Magic Wand against her clitoris and immediately closed her eyes as waves of bliss passed through her. It didn't take long for her to cum. The part she played meant she had to look disinterested when she was anything but, however this was different. This was her niece, and to be completely honest, she needed this as much as Sandy did. She opened her eyes and used her fingers to open her pussy lips, directing the squirting liquid coming from her spasming pussy over her nieces chucks in a milky-white shower that pattered on the pristine white canvas and rubber toe caps like erotic rain.

Sandy let out a little grunt, unconsciously moving her hand towards her pussy, then stopping just in time. Shuddered as another involuntary orgasm blasted through her.

"Again?" Grace asked.

Sandy nodded, blushing, "I couldn't stop it."

"Hmmm," Grace thought, "I shall have to think of a punishment," she said eventually. Inside she realised Sandy responded even harder to things happening to her own shoes. She decided to test the theory a little later. "For now, I am not finished. Put your feet on the side, soles touching." Sandy did as she was instructed, "good," she said, pushing the Magic Wand on her clit again. This time she tweaked her own nipple too, then, when she could hold it no more, she squirted all over her nieces chucks again, the white canvas darker, almost transparent where it sucked up Graces pussy juices.

After a few seconds, she resumed, "on your knees now, slave," she commanded, "facing away from me. I want to cover your soles and heels now." Once again the shower of cum came, spraying milky liquid over the brown rubber of Sandy's sneakers.

When Grace had calmed down a little, she looked at her nieces bare behind and the black pump still protruding from her pussy. She reached out with the toe of her white pump and wiggled the black pump playfully. Sandy came almost immediately. "My we are on a hair trigger aren't we?"

"I am sorry mistress," Sandy sighed, "I can't help it."

'"I think it's time we removed that black pump," Grace said, "partly as punishment, and partly because I want to see my white shoe in its place." She leant forwards and gently slid the now slightly mangled shoe from Sandy's pussy. It came away with a trail of her nieces cum, soaked through so that even the red sole had darkened, and the uppers were compressed. "Oh dear," she said, "look what happened to my shoe." She threw it next to her discarded sneakers where it lay in a puddle of cum.

"I'm so sorry mistress," Sandy apologised.

"You had better take better care with my white shoe when it's in your pussy," Grace grinned at her squirming niece, "now," she stood, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of rose and a single wine glass, "follow me, and bring your harness and my Magic Wand." She walked out onto the balcony with Sandy watching every step, mesmerised by the brilliant white shoes and their flashing red soles.

Grace sat on the lounge, out beneath the stars. The air was perfect, cool and still, quiet except for the chirp of crickets and cicadas and the calls from frogs down in the valley. Below the balcony the pool and spa pumps gurgled restlessly, giving her an idea, but first...

One end of the lounge was longer than the rest, allowing her to stretch her feet out and lay back. She crossed her ankles, poured some wine for herself, then pointed to her pumps, "they need cleaning," she said, and watched with pleasure as her niece knelt beside the lounge and began lapping at her white Louboutins.

Sandy started with the soles this time, her tongue licking from toe to heel, which she sucked on, sliding her mouth up and down its length. Then she turned to the uppers, licking from heel to toe, her mouth totally enveloping the toe and sucking on it. The pressure on Graces toes made her pussy tingle.

"I think my slave wants to be gagged again," Grace smiled between sips of wine, then looked at her glass, "you must be parched," she realised, "licking my shoes clean is thirsty work." She slipped her right pump from her foot, holding it delicately by the heel so that Sandy could see the cream leather insole. She took the bottle of rose and began pouring the light red, bubbly liquid over the Louboutin logo, making sure that her niece could see. She stopped when the toe area was full, "here," she said, handing the shoe to Sandy, "drink it all up and then lick it clean."

Sandy held the pump in front of her almost reverently, lifted it to her lips and drank lightly. The taste was fruity, but with a strange taste given to it by the expensive shoe. She took a long draft the second time and it was all gone in the third. She really wanted the shoe inside her, feeling empty now that the black pump had been removed. She licked the insole clean, burying her face in the shoe and licking with gusto, her tongue lapping up any trace of rose from the pretty Louboutin.

"That's good," Grace said, taking the pump from her nieces hand, "now clean the inside of the other one." As Sandy removed the shoe from her aunts foot and began licking the insides, Grace attached the pump to the gag harness, keeping an eye on her niece while fastening silver buckles. She did not require supervision, of course, Grace knew she would continue to lick until ordered to stop, she was enjoying herself way too much for that. No, she watched her niece because her own pussy was doing backflips at how her pumps were being worshipped.

Grace's fetish was a complicated one. She adored shoes, loved dominating submissives, but she didn't really see herself as having a fetish for either. Instead, she got off by getting others off. She had a fetish for fulfilling other people's fantasies, however strange, and the more they enjoyed it, the more wet she became. Perhaps it could be described as an empathetic fetish. Whatever you called it, it had made her incredibly successful in her field, her clients returning time and time again, tipping her exorbitant amounts and giving her expensive gifts. Now Grace watched her niece, saw the excitement she felt in her shoes, and her pussy was wet, urging her to use her collection on her. She needed to see her white Louboutins inside her, even wanted to try it herself.

"Ok," Grace told Sandy, "that's enough, now come over here so I can fit your gag." Sandy did as she was told, placing the shoe she had been worshipping reverently onto the lounge suite before shuffling over to her aunt and turning her back obediently so her aunt could fit the shoe in place. She suckled on the toe of the white patent pump, holding it in place while Grace fastened the buckles round her head.

"There," Grace said eventually, "that looks nice. Now sit up here, legs open please." She patted the lounge beside her, taking the other pump, holding it in two hands, and waiting for her nieces dripping pussy to be accessible.

Sandy sat on the lounge, lifting her feet up so that the heels of her chucks, still damp with her aunts cum, sat on the edge of the seat, her legs wide open, her pussy inviting.

"Very nice," Grace told her, "now lets get my pretty Louboutin in there." She grinned as her nieces legs shook in excitement. She did as before, running to toe of her pump up and down the inside of Sandy's thighs, eliciting little gasps every time she skirted her pussy, always pulling away before touching her wetness.

Sandy's eyes were closed in enjoyment, sucking on the pump in her mouth, loving the feel of its partner on her thighs, the teasing her aunt was putting her through exciting her even more, but she was ready, she needed her aunt to, "aaah," she gasped around her expensive shoe gag as she felt the pump enter her, obliterating any thoughts she may have had. She was lost in ecstasy as the cool leather penetrated her, pushing deeper and deeper. She came countless times, the shoe inside her moving in and out effortlessly, lubricated with her pussy juices it slipped easily, then it was joined buy an intense sensation on her clitoris. She screamed then, the Magic Wand in her aunts hands causing her to lose all control. Her hips bucked, again and again, and she became aware that her thighs were soaked from her squirting around the Louboutin in her pussy.

Grace was impressed. The amount that Sandy had squirted was truly spectacular. "Well that was messy," she told her niece, "in fact I think you may even have gotten some on your cute little chucks," she chuckled, "so as a reward, you may fuck yourself with my pretty pump as much as you want, and you may cum as often as you want." She sat back and watched as Sandy took the heel of the white Louboutin in her pussy and started working it back and forth.

"Keep going," Grace said, standing and walking into the house, "I'll be out in a second."

Sandy did as she was bit, enjoying her freedom, loving the shoe inside her, riding the wave of orgasm after mind altering orgasm.
royx

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by royx »

Great story! Keep it up!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Awesome story as always!!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

As enthralling as ever, I hope we don't have to wait long for the next episode! :-)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys! Working on the next part now :)
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Looking forward to it!!
rzseven7

Rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Nice
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

love it!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys!

Part 4

"Slave," a voice was calling, "hey slave!"

Sandy had fucked herself hard with her aunts white pump, so the voice was a little hazy. She roused herself, got unsteadily to her feet, and awkwardly made her way to the balustrade of the balcony. The white Louboutins were still inside her, one in her pussy, the other strapped to her face so that the toe was in her mouth. Both contrived to make things a little awkward, but she managed to reach the railing and peer over the edge.

"There you are," Grace was in the hot tub, "I thought you had gone to sleep! Bring me down my wine, slave," she called.

Sandy was more alert now, wondering what her aunt had install for her next. She picked up the bottle and wine glass, and then made her way unsteadily downstairs. The pump in her pussy shifted exquisitely with every movement, and her legs were already shaky. The pump in her mouth made it difficult to see where she was going too, so she had to be careful, especially on the staircase.

Eventually she stepped out on the patio below the balcony and approached the bubbling spa where Grace was reclining, her feet out on the edge, crossed and elegantly clad in another pair of exquisite Louboutins, this time a pair in nude patent that squeaked as she rubbed her feet together.

"Nice aren't they," Grace saw Sandy's gaze, "I thought they would look good in you, and you seem to have a thing for my Louboutins," she grinned at her nieces obvious excitement. "You can have them after you have cleaned them thoroughly of course." She watched her nieces face, enjoying the emotions she saw there. "I imagine you'd like drink out them too," she continued, nodding at the bottle of wine in her nieces hand.

Sandy's lust was unquenchable. She had loved the black Louboutins, had adored the white Louboutins, but now she needed those nude patent pumps inside her. She could think of nothing else.

"Well come on, get in and bring me my wine, slave," Grace told her niece. Sandy hesitated, looking down at her feet, "yes, exactly as you are."

Sandy whimpered, trying to stifle the orgasm that threatened at that prospect and succeeding, just. She shuffled forwards to the edge of the hot tub, then stood looking at the step down.

"Well come on, slave," Grace told her, "I am thirsty and want to see those cute little chucks all wet. Not to mention my Louboutins." She added with a grin, nodding at her nude pumps.

Sandy slowly dipped her toe into the warm, violently bubbling water. The surface was a roiling mass that spat and gurgled, splashing up and over the white rubber toe cap and canvas, soaking the cute sneaker thoroughly. The orgasm she had been trying to stifle washed over her at the same time and her foot plunged down to the first step, her body shaking as she came.

After regaining some semblance of composure, she lowered the other sneaker into the water, more steadily this time, but the result was the same, an explosive eruption of hot, milky liquid from around the shoe in her pussy. She stood for a moment, her eyes closed, letting herself cum, amazed at how erotic it felt to soak her sneakers.

After a moment, Sandy opened her eyes and looked into her aunts eyes who just nodded with that playful smile on her lips, accepting the thanks that her niece tried to convey through her own eyes. She looked down - she was standing calf deep in the water and it was impossible to see her chucks in the roiling water, but she wriggled her toes in her sneakers and giggled around the white pump in her mouth.

"Sit down here, next to me," she commanded, "your sneakers are nice and wet, now lets see them," then she added, "but slowly, I want to watch my white pump in your pussy as it goes underwater."

Sandy moved to her aunts left hand side, handed her the wine and glass, then slowly lowered herself into the water with Grace peering intently between her legs, watching as the white patent heel disappeared from view into the bubbling water.

"Very good," Grace said, reaching over to touch the pump between her nieces legs, with her left hand, sliding it in and out, making her cum again. "Now lets see your cute sneakers," Grace ordered, and Sandy realised her aunt was rubbing herself beneath the water. As she raised her chucks, water cascaded from them and two streams poured from the air holes in the side. Both Sandy and her aunt shuddered with enjoyment at the spectacle, and again as she dipped them back in and repeated the performance.

"It's high time I made myself cum again," Grace told her niece, "and I have just the thing,". She grinned evilly, "you know your cute Superstars?"

Sandy nodded, wondering where this was going.

Grace raised her right hand out of the water. In them, a pair of white with black stripe Superstars emerged from the bubbling water. She laughed as Sandy's eyes went wide and she violently convulsed and screamed around her shoe gag, the orgasm her largest yet.

"Oh my poor Superstars," Sandy kept thinking, her hand clutching the heel of the pump in her pussy, "my poor shoes," and then she would cum again.

"They are so pretty, and so wet," Grace laughed, filling them and emptying them over and over again, "and I need to feel one on my pussy." She nodded at her feet, getting her niece to watch as she slowly lowered her nude patent Louboutins into the water. She and her niece both gasped as they watched them submerge.

Grace got to her feet, somewhat unsteadily - she wasn't used to wearing heels in the hot tub - and sat on the edge, placing Sandy's Superstars next to her, still filled with water, and lifted her right leg, resting her foot on the edge opposite, water cascading out of her nude patent pump beautifully. Her other shoe remained entirely submerged.

Sandy clutched at the white pump between her legs, fucking herself with it as she watched water pour out of both her Superstars and her aunts pump. She lifted her feet out of the water, her eyes darting from soaked chucks, to Superstars, to pump and back. She had never felt so incredibly horny.

Grace picked up Sandy's Superstars and poured the water out of them, then refilled them and did it again, "your poor sneakers are all wet," she grinned, pouring water out of them again, "do you have any more to wear?" She refilled the Superstars again, emptying them over her breasts.

Sandy nodded, she had brought three more pairs in fact, plus some other shoes. She wondered what would happen to them, and shuddered through another orgasm.

"Good," Grace replied, "because I enjoy being bad with my slaves shoes." She started to rub the textured toe caps of the sneakers again her nipples, closing her eyes with the sheer pleasure they offered, "oh that feels good." She opened her eyes, "how many pairs of other sneakers do you have?"

Sandy held up three fingers.

"As cute as these two?" Grace asked, to witch Sandy nodded, "and other shoes?"

Sandy thought for a moment, then held up three fingers.

"My goodness," Grace laughed, dipping the Superstars back underwater, "and you never realised you had a shoe fetish?"

Sandy shrugged and grinned around the pump in her mouth.
"I am going to have so much fun with your shoes," Grace grinned, turning one Superstar around and rubbing the toe on her pussy, water sloshing around inside the leather sneaker. She bit her lip, "oh its like they were designed to be sex toys," she sighed, rubbing hard, "these would be so good with my Magic Wand inside them!" She shuddered at the thought and covered the toe and laces with cum. She continued to rub, the sneaker thrust with such force against Graces lips that it was almost bent over double. Sandy wondered if her shoe was as ruined as the one in her own pussy, and she burst through a thunderous climax, screaming around the shoe in her mouth, her body shaking with the exertion.

Graces own body shuddered as she came, spraying the toecap and laces of her nieces sneaker with her cum again, the muffled scream from Sandy driving her over the edge.

"Wow, that feels amazing," she announced, panting, licking the saltiness from the toecap of the Superstar, She started rubbing once more, her lithe back arched, a reflection of the way that the white sole of the sneaker bent backwards with the applied pressure. Very soon, both her and her niece came again.

"Oh yeah that was good," Grace smiled, dropping both Superstars in the water where they bobbed around in the turbulence, "now I want to try one of your cute chucks in my pussy," she held her hand out, waiting.

Sandy reached down and pulled her right sneaker off her foot with a loud sucking noise, then handed it to her aunt, "such cute little chucks," she held it up, tongue extended, then dipped it under water, "the other on please," she held out her hand.

Sandy held out the other sneaker to her aunt who it from her and gave the toecap a little lick, "yummy," she said, filling it with water. She rubbed the soles of both chucks across her nipples, the waffle pattern exciting the sensitive flesh there "oh that's nice," she sighed. She dipped them both under water again, then returned to rubbing her nipples.

Sandy was loving the sight of her aunt playing with her sneakers, soaking and fucking them had her unbelievably horny. As if to tease, one of her Superstars bumped into her.

Grace took one of the chucks in her hand and rubbed the toe bumper across her clit, "oh yeah, your chucks feel so good," she enthused, pushing the toecap inside her, "do you have any more chucks?"

Sandy shook her head.

"Shame," she said, sliding the sneaker in and out, "they feel great in my pussy." She came then, a slow gush that poured over the white low top, "oh that was so good," she breathed, her eyes closed. After a little while she opened them to see her niece cumming again. She discarded the chucks in the water where they sank to the bottom, then lowered her pump back into the tub and slid back to where Sandy was sitting. She reached over and pulled the white patent Louboutin from her nieces pussy, letting it sink in the water, and then detached the harness holding the other pump to her face.

Sandy flexed her jaw muscles, eager to get the nude Louboutins inside of her, but Grace was not ready for that yet.

"My slave is barefoot," she said, pretending to be cross, "go and put on another pair of your cute sneakers, then come back and you can have these," she raised her nude pumps out of the water, letting it trickle out around the sides of her feet.

Sandy clambered out of the spa and headed into the house when Grace called after her, "in fact, bring all of your shoes. I want to see what I have to play with." Sandy's pussy gave a lurch at that, and she wondered again, just what was going to happen to her poor shoes.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Oops just realised there are some typos... ah well...