A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

By the way... Hype D.C. is a real store and the three mentioned do exist that close together. I took liberties with the staff, however.

This is their website - https://www.hypedc.com
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Damn, why does it always break just when it's at its most exciting?

It's like a serial TV programme giving us cliff hangars every week but without knowing when the next episode is on lol.

I may have to stop punishing myself by reading :-P
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I think it was PT Barnum who said "always leave them wanting more" :)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Looking forward as always to the next one. ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

It's cumming... just real world events are reducing the amount of time I have to write :(
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Damned real life! Can't you put it on hold? This is important :-D
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Oi WAMSneak. That's usually MY kinda line loooooool!!! ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah real life sucks!

Problem I have is I do most of my writing on the back of the bus. If I get the bus to and from where I live I get an hour. If I get the bus to and from wifeys shop I get half an hour, and quite often I can't get the back seat or someone sits next to me. I do the 1 hour trip maybe three trips a week.

I have tried looking round at lunchtime for a suitable writing spot but have discovered that, while there are many awesome locations in Perth, there are almost no places where you can sit down with your back to a wall. All seats are in the middle of open areas. I assume it's something to do with allowing airflow to keep cool.

If only there was a Jimmy or a Melissa that would let me use their storeroom :)

Anyways.... first world problems :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Next update. Lacks some proof reading so I hope it's ok :)

Part 11

Grace stood on the patio in her blue patent Louboutins, but nothing else, the gentle, cooling breeze called the Fremantle Doctor, caressing her smooth, flawless skin. She was looking at the sneakers on the patio table - Sandy's black stripe Superstar, cummy from Toms efforts, and the Nike sneaker gag she had made earlier, complete with bite marks in the toe. "Tom performed admirably," Grace smiled, tilting the Superstar this way and that, watching the cum slop around inside then tipping it out into the Nike.

Sandy stood behind her aunt, also naked, except for her new lace chucks and the red patent Louboutin shoe gag she wore, the partner of which was already deep in her pussy. She nodded, liking that idea.

"Maybe I should cut it up like your other one," Grace smiled, brandishing the knife and scissors she was holding. She strode over to the below ground spa, taking the Superstar with her, assessing the clarity of the water, "he did a good job," she said, "but I have a feeling we will need him again tomorrow." She looked around at her niece who was watching carefully, and then stepped down into the spa with her right foot. Her Louboutin flooded instantly, "oh that feels nice," she sighed. Behind her, Sandy rubbed her clitoris and already a bead of milky cum dangled from the red heel in her pussy.

Grace stepped in with her other foot, slower this time, sighing with contentment again as her expensive shoe was flooded. She moved to the side, setting the Superstar, knife and scissors down beside her on the edge of the spa, then lowered herself into the bubbling liquid. "Come on then, slave," Grace instructed, "I want to see those nice new chucks all wet. And I want one in me," she added with a grin.

Sandy stepped up to the spa and looked down at her nice new lace chucks. They are very pretty, she decided, and she was already growing fond of them. Getting them wet should be ok, she reasoned, her others were. But then again, these were lace.

"Stop dithering and get in," Grace told her, "before I have to punish your sneakers."

Sandy looked startled, then stepped forwards into the spa. The roiling waters consumed her pretty chuck instantly, and she gushed over the shoe in her pussy.

"Yes, that's it," Grace sighed, "get your new sneakers nice and wet." She was rubbing her clitoris under the water.

Sandy lowered her other foot into the water, soaking the lace sneaker, before moving over to where her aunt was seated. Slowly, with her aunt watching, she lowered herself into the tub, submerging the red pump in her pussy.

"Very good," Grace sighed, "now lets see those chucks."

Sandy lifted her feet out of the water, loving the way the water drained from them, loving the squelchy noise the made when she wriggled her toes. She dipped them back under again and then repeated.

"Oh yeah," Grace sighed, "I love seeing your sneakers wet," she dragged the Superstar under the water and rubbed the toecap against her pussy while Sandy continued to dip her new chucks in and out of the water, "oh god that's good," she said, "give them to me."

Sandy reached under the water, untied her laces and pulled her sneakers off. She held them out of the water, loving the way it cascaded out of the holes in the lace and the way the white material glistened.

Grace took the sneakers from her niece, letting the Superstar float about, then plunged them back underwater, rubbing the bumps and ridges of the toe bumper across her clitoris, "oh yeah, new chucks feel so good," she sighed, rubbing the sole of the other sneaker against her nipple. She pushed the chuck deep into her pussy, grabbed the Superstar and began rubbing it against her clitoris again. "I hope Jimmy gets here soon," she told her niece, "I'm feeling bad and need your white stripe Superstars," her hand snaked out of the water and dragged the knife under, "before I am really, really bad," she raised the knife out of the water, revealing a new lace chuck impaled through the sole, "oops," she grinned.

Sandy gasped around the red patent Louboutin in her mouth. She could not believe her aunt had just stuck a knife through her brand new chucks.

"No," Grace sighed, cutting through the sole, "I must be good," she cut a little more, "but if feels so good to be so bad!" She pulled the knife free, "there," she smiled, "I'm a good girl, I only cut it a little bit," She dropped the chuck in the water where it sank like a stone, then raised the dripping Superstar out of the water, "maybe cutting this will ease my naughtiness need," she rested the knife point on the supple white leather, near to the laces and between two of the black stripes, "well what do you think?"

Sandy stared at the knife. It was still her sneaker - yes the partner was unwearable, but she had some fond memo- "oh god," her mind screamed as the blade was pushed through the leather, "my poor shoe!"

"Oh yes that's good," Grace sighed, sawing downwards towards the sole. The leather made incredible sounds as the blade ate its way to the white midsole, "I'm doing that again," she said, removing the blade and plunging it in again between the next set of stripes, "I don't know what's better," she grinned sawing downwards, "cutting the sole or the leather." She pulled the knife free again, turned the sneaker around and cut between the stripes in that side, "oh yeah that's so good," she sighed, "now where?" She pulled the tongue taught and pushed the knife through it, "so good," she breathed, sawing through downwards towards the toe, cutting through two rows of laces, "your poor Superstar," she grinned.

A chime sounded from within the house and, after a moment of disorientation, she realised it was her guests, "we are out back," she called out, setting the Superstar aside, "come on round." A moment or two later and Jimmy's head appeared at the back gate, "ah, hi Jimmy," Grace smiled, "come on in."

There was a moment of struggling, and then the gate swung inwards. Jimmy stumbled in, overloaded with boxes of chucks, "h-hi," he stammered, realising that, not only were the two girls sitting naked in the hot tub, but that the younger one had what appeared to be a Louboutin attached to her face.

"Is that all of them?" Grace asked, and Jimmy shook his head.

"I have more in the car," he said, "oh and someone else is here."

As if on cue, Melissa walked through the open gate carrying her own stack of boxes. Hers were mostly blue with white stripes, but there were some converse there too - Grace had become enamoured with the Chuck Taylor 2's and had to buy her niece some.

"Hello Melissa," Grace smiled, "this is Jimmy, he works at the Converse Store. Jimmy, this is Melissa, the manager at the underground Hype DC store on Murray Street."

"Hi," Jimmy smiled nervously, "I didn't know anyone else was coming."

"Hello," Melissa smiled back, equally as nervously, "Grace told me you made the same deal so..." she trailed off.

"Just put the boxes down there," Grace told them, watching as Jimmy scurried off for the next load of boxes.

When Jimmy returned and had dropped the next load of boxes, he shut the gate and returned to the spa side. They stood, still in their work uniforms, Melissa still in her white stripe Superstars and Jimmy in his navy chuck low tops, not knowing what to do.

"Is," Melissa began, staring at the shoe gag on Sandy's face, "is that a Louboutin?"
"Yes it is," Grace smiled, "and its partner is in her pussy right now, and," she raised her feet out of the water, revealing her blue patent Louboutins, "so are these."

Melissa and Jimmy stared at the bright red soles, struggling to comprehend that two pairs of incredibly expensive shoes were being treated so badly. Melissa's hand strayed to her crotch, rubbed briefly and stopped.

"Well are you two going to get undressed and get in here with us?" Grace asked, laughing.

Melissa struggled with the buttons on her top, shrugged and gave up, pulling it over her head while at the same time kicking her Superstars off. She dropped her pants, looked sideways at Jimmy and bit her lip. She moved to get into the spa as she was, in just her white cotton panties and bra. She stood nervously looking at the water.

"Get in and you can have one of these in your pussy," Grace lifted one, dripping blue pump out of the water.

"Could I try the gag too," Melissa couldn't believe the voice came from her, but it sounded like her.

"Of course," Grace smiled, "and I will even get my slave to bite your sneakers for you."

"Oh," Melissa's hand slipped between her thighs again, rubbing herself through her panties. She looked back at her sneakers and then then at the steps, looking down into the roiling water.

"You look great," Grace smiled, "standing there in just your underwear. Hmmm," she pretended to be thinking, "my slave is barefoot, aren't you?"

Sandy nodded, sucking on the toe of the red Louboutin like and expensive lollipop.

"Well we can't have that," she sighed, "Melissa, could you fetch my slave her new white chucks 2 high tops please."

"Oh, sure," Melissa smiled, turning and rummaging through the boxes. When she turned around again she was holding Sandy's new sneakers. They were completely, pristine white except for a bright orange lining and a single orange eyelet at the top.

"Very good," Grace was wearing a cheeky grin, "now bring them in and put them on my slave please."

"Ok," Melissa agreed, stealing herself. She stepped down into the water up to her knees, setting the new high tops on the side of the spa next to her. She gingerly lowered herself, gasping as the bubbling water soaked her panties, then again as it bubbled up around her waist, then chest, soaking her white bra and turning it see-through.

"Very nice," Grace grinned, "now my slave needs her pretty new sneakers."

Sandy raised her feet out of the water, ready to accept her new chucks. She struggled to keep them steady, the red pump sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy making it very hard.

Melissa picked up the first sneaker, pulling the laces apart, making it easier to slip on the younger girls foot. It was still tricky, the wetness making it somewhat sticky, but she got it on nonetheless. The second was just the same, but eventually it went on and Sandy sat, feet in the air, white laces dangling in the water, turning her feet this way and that, admiring her new shoes.

"They look very nice," Grace said, "now lower them slowly into the water."
Sandy did as she was told. Slowly lowering the new high tops until they were just above the water, little droplets splashing up and beading on the white canvas. She continued, the canvas touching then soaking up the water, then lowering deeper so that the ankle patches touched, then disappeared. She was up to the the laces now, and they became soaked along with the tongue. She came then and the sneakers disappeared beneath the water altogether.

Everyone let out a collective sigh as the toes of the new high tops submerged.

"I may have been a little naughty, Melissa," Graces cheeky smile was back, "while your back was turned."

Melissa looked puzzled, "what, how.." she began and then stared open mouthed as a pair of white stripe Superstars emerged from beneath the water. She looked over to the empty spot where she had left her sneakers, then up at Jimmy who simply shrugged and nodded at Grace.

"M-my poor Superstars," she stuttered, rubbing her pussy furiously through her soaked panties.

"I had to," Grace grinned, "it felt so deliciously naughty!"

"Oh, yeah," Melissa sighed, "it does!" She stared at her soaked sneakers as Grace emptied the water from them and dunked them again, "my poor sneakers!"

"Yes, your poor sneakers," Grace grinned, lifting one to her mouth, "your poor, poor sneakers," she bit down on the toecap, sending shudders through Melissa's pussy, "I think someone needs this in them," Grace winked, holding her foot out of the water which drained delectably out of her expensive blue pump.

"Oh yes," Melissa nodded, shrugging out of her panties, discarding them behind her. She reached out and slipped one blue pump from Graces foot, licking it and sucking it while watching Grace play with her Superstars in the water. When Grace bit down on her sneaker again she thrust the pump underwater and deep into her pussy, "oh yes," she cried, "that feels so good!"

"Ok, Jimmy," Grace now looked up, "in you get."

Jimmy had been entranced with the scene, watching in awe as three beautiful girls soaked their shoes and sneakers in front of him. Now it was his turn and he was eager to join them. He stripped naked except for his chucks, his underwear the last item of clothing he removed, freeing his cock which was hot and engorged.

"Oh, before you join us," Grace said, "Do you have my nieces Superstars?"

"Oh yeah," Jimmy said, finding the shoebox the lace chucks came in. He had packed Sandy's sneakers in the same box. Now he opened it and removed the white stripe Superstars she had worn to his store that day.

"Good," Grace said, "now put your cock in one of them and give me the other one."

Jimmy did as he was told and slid his cock into the younger girls sneaker. It was warm and cosy and felt great.

Sandy gasped. She loved seeing her sneakers on a mans cock, loved the thought of it being filled with cum.

Melissa watched on in awe too. Those were the same style as her own, now completely soaked Superstars and she couldn't help but think about her sneaker in its place. She wondered what it would be like to have a man cum in her shoes.

Jimmy stood at the steps. He looked down and slowly lowered his foot into the water, soaking his navy chuck instantly. No trepidation for him - he had been looking forward to this all day. He lowered his other foot into the water, stroking the sneaker on his cock all the time.

"Thank you," Grace smiled, taking Sandy's Superstar from Jimmy, "now I want to see my slaves sneaker get nice and wet, so sit down with it on your cock please."

Jimmy sat next to Melissa, opposite Grace, slowly watching the white leather Adidas on his cock submerge beneath the water, gurgling noisily as the air escaped.

"Oh yeah that was nice," Grace smiled, "I love seeing my slaves sneakers getting wet, "oh talking of which," she dragged the white stripe Superstar beneath the water, "yeah that's better," she giggled and rubbed it on her pussy, holding Melissa's sneakers against her breasts, "three wet Superstars," she sighed as she grew closer to cumming, "feel so, so good." She looked down and bit on the toe of Melissa's sneaker again, causing Melissa and Grace to cum at the same time.

Melissa's feeling of duality was still present. When she drove to work this morning she had no idea the day would end in the hot tub of a woman she had never met before, let alone that she would have one of the same woman's Louboutins in her pussy, and that her her sneakers would be soaking wet and being bitten by the same woman. How could she have dreamt that something like this would happen? And yet it was, and she shuddered at the joy of it.

"I think it's time to be naughtier," Grace grinned. She tucked the three Superstars she was holding under her legs to stop them floating away, then leaned forwards. Jimmy felt her hands on his calves under the water, lifting his feet up between Graces legs, and he let her lift them, his excitement building. Then he felt the laces being pulled, loosened. "Now lets see," Grace smiled, selecting the scissors she brought out earlier and lowering them under the water. A look of concentration passed her features, and then she raised a hand out of the water. In it, a length of white lace dripped water, and she discarded it with a giggle on the side of the spa, "I love being naughty," her hand disappeared again, only to reemerge moments later with another length of soggy lace.

Jimmy could feel Graces hands on his foot, the gentle tug of a lace, then the moment of freedom as it came away from his chuck. Then he felt the same thing happen to his other foot. It was exciting, not being able to see his sneakers, to have to imagine what was happening, then to see a little piece of lace at a time emerge from the depths. He was close to cumming now, when he felt Graces hands tugging at different parts of his shoes. He felt something hard, the scissors he assumed, across the top of his foot.

"Oh dear," Grace smiled, lifting out the dismembered piece of navy canvas with the Converse logo on it, "your poor chuck," she did the same to the other sneaker, cutting the top of the tongue free, "that's really naughty," she grinned, sliding the scissor blade between his foot and the canvas. He felt the blades moving, imagined them cutting through the canvas, wanted to see it.

"I think I want to see this now," Graces intuition working again, and she slid the sneaker from his foot. She held it out of the water so everyone could see the missing laces, the shortened tongue, and the gash in the side, "oh yeah that looks good," she sighed, sliding the scissors across the sole in the bottom of the gash. She squeezed the handles together, struggling to get through the rubber, but they closed slowly, cutting through the brown sole, just the canvas on the opposite side holding the heel section on.

Jimmy was stroking Sandy's Superstar furiously now, watching with awe as Grace cut through the remaining navy material, cutting his chuck in two. He came as she repositioned the scissors and cut down through the laces and tongue and into the white toecap, pumping wads of this cum into the toe of Sandy's sneaker.

"I think someone enjoyed that," Grace smiled, "I know I did. I love being naughty," she grinned, "and cutting your poor chuck was very naughty." She dropped Jimmys sneaker in the tub, then grabbed a Superstar at random, rubbing her pussy with the toecap, "oh yeah that feels so good," she bit her lip, then looked sideways at Melissa, "I shouldn't, but," she lifted out another length of dripping white lace.

"W-wait," Melissa stuttered, "was that from my Superstar?" She was shocked, but the expensive pump in her pussy was moving rapidly.

Grace shrugged, grinning cheekily, lifting out another section of lace, "it might be, or it may have been my slaves," she grinned as Sandy shuddered, "I did promise to be bad with hers, oh," she sighed as she discarded another section of lace, "that one might have been yours."

"Oh my poor sneakers," Melissa moaned, continuing to stroke the blue pump in and out of her pussy, "you mustn't!"

"Yes, your poor sneakers," Grace smiled, lifting out one of Melissa's Superstars. The laces were intact on this one, "this one is ok," she said, biting down on the toe, holding it in her mouth. She lifted a lace, then slowly cut it back to the shoe, she moaned in pleasure and cut the next one back, then spat the sneaker out into the water, "you are right, I mustn't." She deposited the scissors on the side of the spa, picked up the knife and scooped up the Superstar again as it floated nearby. "I really, really mustn't," she sighed, and pushed the knife through the sole of Melissa's sneaker.

"Oh god," Melissa cried, her hips bucking as she burst through the barrier of an uncontrollable multiple orgasm, "my poor shoes," she whimpered.

Sandy watched on as her aunt cut these two peoples sneakers. She had only just met them, could not quite believe that they now shared a hot tub with them, let alone that they were fucking hers and her aunts shoes. It was a testimony to her aunts ability to find her clients fantasies and deliver exactly what they want, even if they don't know they wanted it themselves. All of these thoughts played out as the red pump in her pussy slid in and out continuously, and while the pump in her mouth was suckled insatiably.

Jimmy watched on in awe. He had already rebounded from his previous orgasm and was stroking the Superstar on his cock up and down again.

"Oh I love this," Grace closed her eyes, her hips bucking. She had dropped the Superstar with the knife in it, allowing it to bob nearby, the knife protruding like a mast, and was furiously rubbing her pussy with one of the other sneakers she had trapped beneath her thighs. She didn't know whose it was, honestly didn't care, she just knew it felt so, so good. Her other hand reached past the Superstar and gripped the chuck in her pussy and started to pump it in and out in time with the sneaker on her clitoris, "oh god I love being bad," she whispered, opening her eyes and watching the impaled Adidas, fighting the urge to cut it further, trying not to submit to the frenzy building inside her.

"I have to stop," Grace said eventually, reaching out for the knife handle and dragging the sneaker towards her. She gripped the Superstar and pulled the knife free, "but I don't want too," she bit her lip and pushed the knife back in, cutting a half inch slot in the sole, "oh that was so good," she cut another half an inch, "oh yeah," she sighed, her pussy doing backflips, "but no, I mustn't," she dropped the sneaker like the knife had scolded her, and she looked at with a mixture of fear and longing. She had always been in control in situations like this, even when circumstances had dictated that she appear otherwise, but cutting sneakers was doing something to her that was inexplicable. Perhaps, she realised, this was what it felt like to fulfil her own fantasy? She had helped so many others enjoy theirs, and had fun doing it, but this was something different, something more... visceral. Whatever it was, she wanted more, but she was afraid she would completely lose control. What was more concerning, she was afraid that losing control was something she longed for.

"No," she told herself, out loud, then looked between Sandy and Melissa, "let's get that gag on you Melissa," she said eventually, "do you want a red or a blue pump to suck on?"

Melissa was both relieved and disappointed. There was something incredibly erotic watching Grace cutting her sneaker, but she also loved them and did not want them to be destroyed. As it was they were soaked and probably ruined, but oh that feeling when the knife was cutting through the sole. Grace had asked a question. What was it? Oh yes, red or blue. She thought a moment, "blue please," she said eventually, and wondered again at the sound of her own voice.

"Very well," Grace smiled, removing the harness from her nieces head and removing the red Louboutin, letting it float, the air trapped in the toe giving it buoyancy. She pulled her blue pump from her foot with an exquisite sucking sound and attached it to the harness.

"Come over here please," Grace said, indicating that Melissa she turn her back to her. When she had complied, Grace lifted the harnessed shoe over her head, "open wide please," she requested, then inserted the toe of the blue pump into her mouth, "how is that," she asked, "good?"

Melissa sucked and licked the expensive pump in her mouth, nodding, it felt great.

"Excellent," Grace smiled, "now my slave will need your Superstar in her mouth, won't you?"

"Yes mistress," Sandy agreed, nodding heartily.

"You can chew on this one for Melissa," she grabbed the sneaker with the knife still protruding from the sole, "it will stop me from being bad with it," she shuddered as she dragged the knife from the sneaker, cutting a further half and inch, "oh that's so naughty," she sawed back and forth, "oh yeah, that's so good," the knife cut through an inch of white sole, "no," she told herself as she edged towards the yawning chasm no control. She withdrew the knife, cutting a further quarter of an inch in the process, and placed it on the side of the spa, "here," she held up the Superstar to Sandy, "put this in your mouth before I cut it into little pieces."

Sandy took the sneaker and bit down on the rubber toecap which squeaked delightfully, all the time watching her aunt. She seemed to be going through some kind of internal struggle which was completely out of character for the normally confident, self assured dominatrix. What's more, her internal battle all seemed to revolve around cutting sneakers. She couldn't help but wonder at what might happen if she lost the struggle, and found herself hoping that she gave in to it.

Melissa's eyes swivelled from Grace to her niece. Even though they had only just met, she could see that the confident woman was fighting something, an urge. It appeared to be the urge to destroy Melissa's sneaker, but she couldn't help thinking there was more to it than that. Then she would watch Sandy, erotically biting on the very same sneaker her aunt was cutting. She shuddered through an orgasm, biting down on the pump in her mouth, and cumming on its partner in her pussy. She looked back at Grace again, and decided she might have to help push Grace through her barrier.

Jimmy watched all three girls. He was a simple man, enjoying the erotic sight of all three abusing their shoes and sneakers and loving every moment of it, but even he could not help but notice Graces struggle and could only hope that she gave into it. The thought of what might happen drove him through his own orgasm, and he came once again inside a Sandy's Superstar.
Whatever was happening with Grace, they all knew, something spectacular was about to happen if she just let go.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

I likey.

Can't wait for the next instalment.