Story: Converse Magic (Futa, Mind Control)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plum76

Re: Story: Converse Magic (Futa, Mind Control)

Post by Plum76 »

Can't wait until you post more chapters. Thanks man
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Love this story! Thanks for posting here!
chucko

Post by chucko »

Chapter 5:
Melissa sighed as she typed away at her computer. Her small office was cramped in the corner of an upper floor of the English building, and she didn’t particularly enjoy the hours she spent up there grading papers. She would much prefer to do this at home, with her wife in bed next to her, and her feet wrapped in some nice soft Converse instead of the stiff dress shoes she was wearing. Nor did she love the tight skirt or modest blouse. Nevertheless, she had to walk the halls with the other teachers, and it was in her best interest to blend in. Fortunately she was able to get some privacy during her office hours.
Not that she was alone, she thought as a slight groan escaped her lips. Her fingers paused on the keyboard and flexed as she shuddered. “No, keep going,” she muttered as she resumed typing. The head topped with fiery red hair under her desk sank back onto her exposed cock. She always made sure to schedule one-on-one office hours any time she had a lot of grading to do. Today, it was Kayla who was on all fours under her desk obediently pleasuring her girlcock. Kayla had conveniently gone to visit Chrissy at the store after Melissa had seen her wearing old beat up red Chucks. Now the cute sophomore was sporting a brand new red pair, and the stains from several weeks of visits with the wives. Melissa adjusted her nylons, pulled down around her thighs, but hidden under her black pencil skirt. She did her best work when a pair of soft lips were gently wrapped around her shaft, and Kayla was quite good at it. As she saved the last document on her computer, she rolled her chair back so that the cute redhead could get a better angle. Holding the girl’s head in both hands, she thrust her rock hard dick into her throat and shuddered again. She knew she had more work to get done, but Melissa spent the next few minutes steadily fucking the face of her brainwashed student until she paused, tensed her body, and poured her first load of cum down the redhead’s throat.
A sudden knock on the door caused Melissa to jump. She quickly scrambled to stuff her messy cock back inside her pantyhose and straightened her skirt to cover herself up.
“Stay under there, stay silent, keep fingering yourself,” she muttered to Kayla. The redhead sat back against the underside of the desk, hidden from the view of anyone in the office, and quietly fingered herself while her jaw hung slack and Melissa’s massive load dribbled down her chin. “Come in!” Melissa called, appearing busy behind the desk again. The door cracked, and a timid girl shuffled in. She had blonde-ish brown hair, and was wearing an airy skirt with tights and dirty Vans. “Zoe!” Melissa said with surprise, “I thought you said you had plans tonight!”
The shy girl shrugged. “I did, but I needed to come talk to you.” She said with a light British accent. “I just don’t know who else to talk to.” She bit her lip. “I’m having kind of a hard time.”
“Oh no! What’s wrong?” Melissa asked. The exchange student was a regular in her office hours, and they had become fairly close. Though, not as close as Melissa would have liked.
“It’s my friends.” Zoe said sadly. “They’re acting so weird. It took me so long to get to know some girls here, and now they’re ditching me.” Her lip quivered.
“Oh, Zoe, what happened?” Melissa asked with concern.
“Well it’s been gradual.” Zoe started to explain. “My roommate Kelsey has always been so nice, and she helped introduce me to a bunch of her friends, but now she’s just never around me. At first I thought she had just met some boy, but then my other friends started getting flaky too. None of them spend any time with me anymore, and it seems like they’re all going somewhere together.”
“That’s terrible!” Melissa gasped.
“And I just, I’ve never really dated before. But my friends… it’s like they’ve all become…” Zoe gulped and looked down, “sluts.” She finished quietly. Melissa was taken aback.
“What?” she said with perfectly feigned surprise. “What makes you say that?”
“Well,” Zoe continued, “they all just talk about sex stuff without shame. Like they’ll see a boy and talk about all the weird stuff they want to do with them.” Zoe looked sad again, “And my best friend Kayla cancelled our movie night because she said she was going to….well, she was pretty graphic about it. But it sounded like she was going to do some very explicit acts with some guy.” She finished. Melissa had to suppress a smile.
“I know how you feel, Zoe.” Melissa said kindly. “When I was in college my friends also got more interested in guys. I have a bit of an uncomfortable question. Have you ever been with a boy?” Zoe did a double take, and looked surprised, but quickly ashamed.
“No. I’ve, er, never been with a boy,” Zoe muttered.
“Well I hadn’t either when my friends all went boy crazy,” Melissa lied. “It’ll get better, I promise. They’ll go back to normal eventually, or you’ll find new friends. Ones who won’t abandon you like that.”
“But where?” Zoe said desperately. “It’s just so hard for me. I don’t know anybody else.” She was nearly in tears.
“Well you know me. And any time you need to talk you can always give me a call.” Melissa said kindly. She walked around her desk and placed a soft hand on Zoe’s shoulder. “I’ll help you. You’re a nice girl, and anyone would be lucky to be friends with you. Now why don’t you visit that shoe store on Main street. I hear there are lots of nice girls who hang out there. And I happen to know the shopkeeper is particularly welcoming.” Her fingers pressed into Zoe’s shoulder with a light squeeze as Melissa focused her energy on the last sentence.
“Huh, I’ll think about it.” Zoe said with a shrug and a light smile. Melissa couldn’t suppress the flash of confusion that crossed her face. “Thanks, Ms. Taylor.” Zoe said, not noticing her teacher’s face as she rose to leave.
“Now what the hell was that?” Melissa said aloud to herself as the door closed behind Zoe. She had poured every ounce of her power into her last suggestion to Zoe. She had never known anyone to resist an order like that. Most girls would have been drooling husks after a command like that. She had been looking forward to bringing the cute British girl into the fold. “Kayla, get on the desk,” she commanded. She needed to clear her mind, but also make sure her commands were still working. Sure enough, the redhead stood silently and sat on the desk. She was flushed, and her hand was still shoved down her tiny denim shorts. Her red hightops dangled proudly in front of her as she held her legs apart obediently.
“Well at least this still works,” Melissa said, licking her lips and pulling her cock out again. Fucking students on a desk was one of her favorite things about teaching. Kicking off her dress shoes, she stroked her cock with one hand as she pulled a spare pair of black lowtop Converse from her desk drawers and rounded on Kayla. Yanking off the redhead’s shorts, she stuffed one of the lowtops in her mouth. Cum still dripped out of her mouth around the sneaker from the load Melissa had deposited earlier. Kneeling in front of the desk, Melissa plunged her face into the girls crotch. She was rewarded with cries of pleasure in no time as her tongue expertly explored the brainwashed student’s dripping snatch. Melissa loved the taste of a fresh wet pussy, and savored every drop. The muffled moans of the girl and the feeling of the red All Stars digging into her back quickly had Melissa’s cock fit to burst. Standing, she flipped Kayla over on the desk. She was now on her stomach, legs dangling off the table, propping herself up on her elbows. Melissa guided her girlcock in smoothly and was immediately wrapped in the damp warmth of Kayla’s cunt.
*Smack!* The sole of the other black sneaker came down across Kayla’s smooth ass and she clenched around Melissa’s cock. Melissa thrust into the wet pussy as it tightened, and she swung the sneaker again. *Smack* This time the diamond pattern of the sole remained visible in red on the soft skin of the girl’s butt. The sex was rough and carnal. Melissa’s large dick split the girl with every stroke, and even Melissa’s groans of pleasure were only drowned out by the muffled squeals from Kayla. She had bit down hard on the toe of the sneaker, her eyes slightly blank, but her face was a mask of desperate ecstasy. Melissa’s hand that wasn’t spanking her student with a shoe was gripping her dark red hair tightly, giving her leverage to pound the girl’s cunt. With a guttural cry, she hilted her cock in the girl and pumped even more cum than before into her. Gingerly removing herself from the girl, Melissa tucked her member away and immediately appeared as though nothing had happened. Taking the spanking sneaker, she shoved it roughly into the redhead’s gaping hole. Most of the shoe stuck out, but the white rubber toe had mostly disappeared. She pulled the girls’ shorts back up and ordered her to her feet.
“Keep an eye on your friend Zoe,” Melissa commanded. “Something is up with her. Try to get her to the store this week.” Kayla stood awkwardly. Her arms limp at her sides, her legs wobbly in her red hightops, thanks to the sneaker stuffed in her vagina and the diamond patterned welts on her ass. Nevertheless, she nodded, and hobbled out of the room. Someday, Melissa thought to herself, she would follow one of their girls to find out how they got home in that state. Regardless, she had more to think about today as she gathered her briefcase and locked up her office.
chucko

Post by chucko »

Chapter 6:
“Honey, what time do you have to leave for class?” Nick shouted from the bedroom as he flipped the channels absentmindedly.
“Not until 3,” the response echoed from the bathroom. Nick checked his watch and smirked. Nearly an hour of free time with his favorite toy.
“Want to fool around a little first?” He asked. The answer didn’t really matter.
“I was going to do some reading before class,” Bailey said walking out of the bathroom, still putting in her last earring.
“Going to class wearing that?” Nick asked with a chuckle. Natalie looked at him puzzled.
“What’s wrong with this?” she asked. She was wearing her old school uniform. A cardigan was held by a single button over an open white blouse. Her plaid skirt went barely halfway down her thigh, and her white socks were pulled up to her knees. Her hair was down and she was wearing her glasses. It would have been inappropriate to wear down to the living room, let alone out in public.
“Nothing! I love it,” Nick said sincerely. She, of course, had no idea what she was wearing. The perks of having a girlfriend who had been mind controlled by a mysterious dickgirl were never-ending. For now, she was totally normal, except for the clothes. However, that was going to change. “You should put your Chucks on with that.” Nick said slyly. The first few times he had said it like an order, but he’d learned. It didn’t matter how he said it, and he liked seeing her reaction to an otherwise innocent statement. Her eyes slid out of focus, and her mouth went a little slack. Obediently she walked to the closet and opened it. She turned back holding her white hightop Converse, now a little bit scuffed, with some telltale splotches as evidence of the fun Nick had had with them.
“Put those on, then get the others.” Nick said hungrily. Bailey nodded and began lacing up the hightops. She wrapped both laces in her hands and pulled them tight. The canvas pulled tight around her feet and she wiggled her toes. It was a cute little motion that made Nick’s dick jump. When she finished tying the white sneakers, Bailey turned back to the closet and returned with a pair of light blue lowtops lying flat in one hand. “Excellent,” Nick said, still relaxing on the bed, but watching closely. “Spread your legs, and finger yourself.” He ordered. Bailey stayed standing, and kept the blue shoes in hand as she moved her legs wide apart and lifted her skirt. She bit her lip and stared longingly at Nick as her fingers slipped inside her. Nick unzipped his jeans and began stroking his dick. Even after a week, the sight of his girlfriend being a mindless slut while wearing his favorite sneakers was enough to get his cock rock hard in seconds. Fortunately, when he gave his girlfriend an order, she always gave it her all. Her breath was already loud and fast, and her legs were trembling a little and she fucked herself silly with two fingers. “Stop,” Nick said, licking his lips. Bailey complied, her hand hanging at her side, dripping slightly, still breathing heavily. “Use one of those,” Nick said, still slowly stroking himself, nodding toward the shoes in her hand. Grabbing one by the sole, she pressed the rubber toe against her clit and began rubbing gentle circles. “Sniff the other,” Nick said excitedly. She continued to stare at him, but raised the other lowtop to her face. Sticking her nose and mouth in the opening of the shoe, she started to inhale deeply. With each breath of the sweaty, stinky sneaker her eyes showed just a little bit of disgust.
“Do you like the smell?” Nick asked with a chuckle. Bailey shook her head slightly but kept breathing deeply from the smelly shoe. Despite her answer, the trembling legs, heavy breathing, and shiny fluid on the other sneaker showed that she was hot and horny. She couldn’t help it, she had become a true sneaker slut. Nick couldn’t take it anymore. Standing up, he grabbed his girlfriend by the shoulders and bent her over the bed. She was still rubbing herself with one sneaker and had her face buried in the other, but now her shiny smooth ass was presented to Nick, and was practically inviting him in. Flipping the back of her skirt up, he used his dick to push the sneaker out of the way of her pussy (a pleasant sensation unto itself, feeling the wet rubber slide over his cockhead) and plunged himself into his girlfriend’s dripping cunt. She moaned into the other blue sneaker as her pussy sucked his manhood in invitingly. Her wetness gripped his shaft as he buried it to the hilt.
“You like your little sneakers?” he asked her as he gently pulled back, almost removing himself entirely.
“Y-yes” came the muffled reply. It was cut off by the squeal that resulted from him ramming his cock in again.
“And why do you like them?” he asked.
“B-because they’re so sexy and make me so horny,” the muffled voice said again, and Nick once again hilted himself in her wet snatch.
“Because what are you?” Nick whispered in her ear.
“A s-sneaker slut.” She whimpered into the shoe, and Nick punctuated her answer by thrusting into her again. This time he didn’t stop. He fucked her mercilessly, driving her face into the stinky little blue All Star, her white Chucks squeaking on the floor. Grabbing her ponytail, Nick pulled her head back so he could see the sneaker pressed against her face, and hear her whimpering moans as he ravaged her pussy. She shook with pleasure as she came, gripping his cock tighter. Nick didn’t want to stop, but he also needed a plan for what to do with the load he was about to blast. As he buried his cock once again in her bare, dripping pussy, he felt his balls smack the toe of the other blue shoe, which she was still pressing against her clit. Right as he was about to climax he grabbed the shoe, pulled out, aimed his dick down, and flooded the insole of the lowtop Converse with his cum. He came so hard his legs buckled and the two of them collapsed forward onto the bed.
“Don’t you have class?” Nick asked, looking at the clock. Bailey shrieked, looking at the clock, jumping out of bed, and grabbing her bag. She dashed out the door to her room.
“What the fuck, Bailey?” came the loud voice of her roommate from the hall. Bailey darted back into the room, wide-eyed.
“Shit, put normal clothes on, honey,” Nick said with a chuckle. She was still in a schoolgirl outfit with a flushed face, disheveled hair, and no panties. Frantically, she stripped out of the skirt and blouse, and kicked off her hightops and knee-high socks. She yanked on a tight white tee and some black cotton shorts. “Here you go,” Nick said, holding out the blue lowtop for her to put her foot in. She slid her bare foot inside and heard the squelch of his fresh cum inside. She smiled and shuddered a bit, but let him tie the laces, then repeat with the other shoe.
“I’ll be back after class, but I think I really freaked Lexie out. I might have to hang out with her later to make up for it,” She said, giving Nick a quick kiss. “I’ll text you!” she yelled as she ran out of the room. Nick laid back and chuckled to himself. Bailey’s white hightops were strewn on the floor. He would certainly have his way with them later, but for now he had a few hours. With a content sigh he flipped on the TV.
He didn’t realize that he had dozed off until he was awakened by his cell phone buzzing on the nightstand. It was a text from his girlfriend. “Lexie upset. Think she suspects somethings up.” Nick frowned. His girlfriend’s roommate had always been nice, but she was also incredibly naïve. His phone buzzed again. “Says she’s not comfortable with us at the apartment anymore =(“ Nick swore. He was literally living a fantasy, and he wouldn’t have it screwed up by an innocent roommate. There was only one place to go.
The bell to the front of the store chimed and Chrissy looked up from the computer behind the counter. Her Solitaire game had been going well. She was surprised to see it was a boy entering the store by himself.
“Nick, right?” She asked, recognizing him. “How’s Bailey? Are you enjoying her?”
“You have no idea!” Nick exclaimed, “Though actually, you probably do.” He added, blushing.
“Surprised you were able to extract yourselves from each other to swing by. You want to pick up some new toys for her?” Chrissy asked, gesturing to the wall of sneakers.
“Tempting, but I like bringing her along when I get her new Chucks.” Nick said, looking longingly at the selection of sneakers. “No, I came to ask you about something. We are having, I guess you could call it a Roommate Issue.”
“Ah, I see. You guys got caught?” Chrissy asked with a wry smile. She gestured to two chairs and they sat.
“Not entirely. But she’s getting concerned.” Nick said, with worry in his voice. “So I guess I was wondering how the whole…thing…works. You know,” Nick gestured to the shoes, and Chrissy, “whatever it is you do.”
“Ah, I thought you might.” Chrissy said nodding. “We typically scramble our subjects’ brains so well that they never ask. You’re the only person we’ve ever played with who we didn’t control.”
“You’re sure you didn’t? You know…screw with me?” Nick asked cautiously.
“I’m sure. If you’re wondering how you can tell, remember that we’re having this conversation right now, the shop is empty, and you’re not currently sucking my cock.” Chrissy finished with a smirk.
“Do you ever brainwash guys?” Nick asked. His eyes couldn’t help but glancing constantly at Chrissy black hightops. They weren’t new, but she had kept them clean. Just the natural, unavoidable scuffs of frequently worn Chucks. They showed off her well-toned calves, which were smooth and bare, and they matched her workout leggings, which ended just below the knee.
“Sometimes,” Chrissy replied slyly. Her well practiced eye had caught Nick staring. “Dick or not, I’m still a woman, and sometimes I appreciate a good man.” She bobbed her left foot, which was crossed over the other, and watched his eyes follow. “So you want me to fuck the roommate, don’t you?” she added. Nick nodded, his eyes locked on her sneakers. “Alright, have your girlfriend bring her around tomorrow. It’s Saturday and Mel has been looking for some fresh meat. In the meantime, you can sit over there and drool over my sneaks, or you can come over here and actually drool over them.” Nick was taken aback.
“Oh, come on, your dick’s ready to burst, and last time you were in here we gangbanged your girlfriend. Buddy, now isn’t the time to get shy.” Chrissy said, waving her sneaker a little more. Nick slid off the chair and knelt in front of her. Gently lifting her foot to her face he breathed in the soft canvas. He kissed the smooth rubber toe and his tongue darted out, testing the taste. Deciding he liked it, he kissed it again. Closing his eyes he kissed his way up the laces, smelling the sweet scent that only comes from well loved sneakers. He absentmindedly reached inside his pants and gripped his throbbing cock. He had played with spare shoes before, but since his girlfriend had become his sneaker slave he hadn’t actually gotten down and worshiped her Chucks. He felt himself melt into the shoes, getting more aroused with each breath. Chrissy’s laces were all carefully straightened, fluffy, and bright. Nick’s tongue ran circles around the ankle patch.
“You’re awfully good at that,” Chrissy sighed. Nick looked up. She had rolled down the waistband of her leggings and was stroking her cock as well. “Let’s quit messing around and lose the pants.” She added. As Nick struggled to kick off his jeans, he saw why Chrissy wore leggings so much. Even with her hightops on, she was able to yank her pants off in a single motion. They stretched right over her sneakers. She noticed a shoe box near the chair left after a customer had tried a pair on. Pulling out a pair of navy blue lowtops, she dangled the pair in front of her face. As Nick kicked his pants off to the side she tossed one of them to him. “Here’s a little something to play with.” She said, nibbling at the toe of the other shoe. “Why jerk off when there’s a whole room full of sneakers to fuck?” she asked with a giggle. Nick carefully slid the shoe onto his dick and tied the laces. Gripping the sole he thrust deeper into the sneaker a few times. Chrissy licked her lips at the sight. She slid her dick into the other blue lowtop, shuddering as the canvas engulfed her shaft.
“Back at it?” She asked, sitting back. Nick drooled at the sight of the fit redhead with sexy Chucks on her feet and in her lap. She held her feet out in front of her.
“Sure” Nick said kneeling in front of her. Pulling her legs apart he reached in and grabbed the blue sneaker on Chrissy’s dick. She jumped.
“Well hey there,” she said with a chuckle. Nick smirked and wrapped his lips around the toe of the blue sneaker. He ran his tongue up and down the sidewalls of the blue Chuck, gripping it tightly, squeezing the throbbing cock inside. He stroked the shoe on his own dick as he slobbered over the one on hers. As he came up for air, his eyes rolled back and he fucked the little blue All Star harder. Chrissy took the opportunity to quickly slide the shoe off her dick. Nick made a face and grabbed the shoe out of her hand. Instead of putting it back, however, he pressed the toe against Chrissy’s dripping pussy. She squirmed in delight as he wrapped his hand around her bare cock too. When he wrapped his lips around her throbbing head she nearly came. For a first-timer, he sucked her with a passion, furiously fucking her pussy with the toe of the sneaker. Despite all her experience, she had never had her dick sucked by a guy. There was a forcefulness to it that she enjoyed.
“Oh god, Nick, put the sneaker back and fuck me.” Chrissy gasped. Nick didn’t need to be asked twice. Standing, he once again encased Chrissy’s dick in the blue sneaker, and freed his own. His cock was fit to burst and Chrissy’s snatch swallowed it whole. He pushed deep inside her and groaned. She was hot and tight and felt like heaven. Chrissy threw her head back and grabbed her own dick with both hands as Nick started pounding her. She lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders so that he could pile drive her into the chair. “Fuuuuck me,” she groaned. “I’m gonna cum.”
“Fuck, me too, don’t get that shit on me though, I don’t wanna get brainwashed,” Nick gasped, still fucking her as hard as he could.
“Fine, but you aim,” Chrissy gasped. She pulled the sneaker off her dick and grabbed the other off the chair. She put both of the lowtop Chuck Taylors on her chest and opened her mouth. When Nick grabbed her dick with both hands, she moaned and arched her back. He barely had time to point it up when she clenched and started blasting ropes of cum up onto her chest and face. Every time he thrust his dick into her pussy another thick wad of cum would shoot out and splatter on her lips and cheeks, or splash the blue lowtops and drip onto her shirt. The sight of it, combined with the sudden tightening of her hot pussy, caused Nick to lose it too. He pulled out and stuck his cock in the redhead’s mouth. Her eyes bulged as he pumped his own cum down her throat.
“Shit that was good,” Chrissy said, standing up and stretching. Her shirt was plastered and cup dripped down her face and leaked out of her mouth, but she casually grabbed her leggings off the floor and went back behind the counter as if nothing had happened. Nick slumped in the chair next to his crumpled jeans and the cummy blue Chucks. It took him a few minutes before he was able to stand or talk or even move.
“Here, take these. It’s about damn time you got your own,” Chrissy said walking back from behind the counter. She tossed him a pair of black Chucks. “Now people are going to come in soon, so you’re gonna want to put some pants on.” She added. It was just in time when Nick pulled his pants on, a gaggle of Junior girls came in to study for a Chem test. Nick slipped out the door and left to find his girlfriend, but couldn’t help but think that he needed to come back to the store way more often.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Incredible