Story: Converse Magic (Futa, Mind Control)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chucko

Story: Converse Magic (Futa, Mind Control)

Post by chucko »

Hey guys, I have a few chapters written for another story I think you'll enjoy. It takes place at a college, and involves Futanari, mind control, and lots of Chucks! Here's the first chapter.

Chapter 1:

Melissa’s feet were killing her as she turned onto the sidewalk up to her front door. It had been a long day, and she still had an evening worth of papers to grade. She taught Freshman English at the small local college, and had only started at the beginning of this year. As a young, attractive woman, she was still trying to be taken seriously by her superiors. Part of that meant she had to dress up more than she would normally like. As she opened her front door she groaned as she kicked off the shiny black heels she had been forcing herself to wear. She slipped her nylon-clad feet into the pair of black Converse sneakers next to the door. “Much better” she thought. After being on her feet all day, she needed some cushioning. She also desperately wanted to take off the knee-length black skirt and long sleeved white blouse. Throwing her house keys in a bowl near the coat rack, she trudged up the stairs, massaging the bridge of her nose. God she was stressed. Who knew it was this hard to teach a bunch of freshman about literature?
All thought of her day was wiped from her mind as she arrived at her bedroom door. She froze, dropping her briefcase at the sight in front of her. After all, it isn’t every day you come home to your spouse fucking one of your students in your own bed.
“Becky?” She exclaimed. The naked girl with short wavy blonde hair looked up in surprise. She was naked, except for a pair of brand new, red hightop Converse.
“Mrs. Taylor!?” Becky said, looking up, “Oh my god, I didn’t realize you two were married, oh my god…” she was on all fours and clamored forward, pulling the cock out of her ass, but she got caught in the sheets.
“You couldn’t wait until I got home?” Melissa said, a little exasperated.
“You were taking forever!” Chrissy responded, kneeling on the bed behind Becky, her 8 inch cock sticking straight out and still dripping with Becky’s fluid. “I love you, dear, but you know how horny I get, especially for a sweet young thing like this.” She smacked Becky’s ass once, before pulling the young blonde back onto her throbbing rod.
“Well I can’t say I blame you,” Melissa chuckled, unbuttoning her shirt, “I’ve been wanting her to start wearing Chucks all semester.” Becky was looking at her with utter confusion, and turned to look at Chrissy.
“Well she’s been hanging out at the store, but finally bought these today.” Chrissy panted as she thrusted. “Why don’t you get in on this before I wear her out.” She added. Melissa was way ahead of her, lifting her skirt and rolling her nylons down a few inches. A large, thick, cock of her own flopped out and began to stiffen quickly. Becky gasped, only to find it shoved roughly into her mouth. Her eyes bulged and rolled back as she took the meat into her throat.
“So how was your day, honey?” Chrissy asked sweetly.
“Ugh, long,” Melissa sighed, pausing to let out a moan as her dick sank into the warm mouth of her student, “I had to lecture on Hemingway today, and we’re already getting behind on my curriculum.” She closed her eyes and licked her lips as Becky’s tongue circled her shaft. “But enough about me. What about you? How was business at the store?”
“It was okay,” Chrissy shrugged. “Other than Becky here, I had three new girls come in and hang out but I only sold one other pair of Chucks. It was to Molly Stewart, pink hightops to go with her black pair.”
“Well that’s good!” Melissa said happily, “Her tight little body in pink sneakers will be very sexy. Have her come over this weekend.”
“Sure! Now are you ready to finish up with this one?” Chrissy asked. Melissa nodded. “Okay, do your thing. Make sure you get the commands right this time, would you? I don’t want a recreation of the Nancy Incident.”
Melissa rolled her eyes, ignoring her wife’s jab. She was too focused on the warmth of the 18 year old mouth her cock was embedded in, and the orgasm she could feel bubbling up inside her. With a loud gasping moan, she felt a torrent of cum rush up her cock and begin squirting down Becky’s throat. Becky’s eyes bulged and her cheeks swelled as she felt the hot seed fill her mouth. Despite swallowing as rapidly as she could, it still leaked out of the corners of her mouth. At the same time, Chrissy squealed and began to do the same to Becky’s asshole. Becky’s eyes rolled up and her head lolled to the side as Melissa pulled her messy cock out of the girl’s mouth. Chrissy carefully laid her down on the bed on her back. Melissa leaned in to Becky’s ear and began to whisper. When she had finished, she climbed off the bed and pulled off her skirt. Chrissy joined her, wrapping her arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek lovingly.
Chrissy was very unlike her wife, which is why so few people knew they were married. Her hair was short and wavy, and bore the signs of many dye jobs. Currently it was a deep purple-ish red. She was shorter than Melissa, and wasn’t as skinny. Her fit body was the result of years in the gym trolling for girls. Her skin was pale, but her right arm had a number of tattoos, as did her thigh and lower back. Melissa, on the other hand, was taller, very thin, and had spent her younger years as a model. Her long, straight hair was very light blonde and always carefully styled.
“So what did you think of the girls at the store today?” Melissa asked as they walked back down the stairs. Both women were mostly naked, Melissa only wearing her nylons and black lowtops, Chrissy in nothing but clean, new black hightops. Her cock swung seductively as she bounced down the steps.
“I think they were all pretty cute.” Chrissy chuckled, “But two of them were wearing dressy sandals and stylish clothes. I have no idea what they were doing in a sneaker store.”
“Well I know you, you’ll soon set them right.” Melissa said affectionately.
Chrissy flopped onto the couch and turned on the TV while Melissa worked on dinner. A few minutes later, a groggy Becky walked down the stairs.
“There you are!” Melissa said, “It’s almost 7, young lady, and you have homework for my class to do. Run along.” Becky smiled and nodded obediently.
“And what would you like me to wear tomorrow?” She asked politely. Melissa thought for a moment.
“Your red hightops again, please. Though you’ll need to visit Chrissy soon. Tomorrow afternoon go to the Chicks and Chucks on Main street. You’ll meet some of the other girls and you can buy some new shoes.” Melissa replied.
“Yes ma’am. Thank you for tonight, it was wonderful! I can’t wait to fuck myself with the sexy sneakers.” Becky beamed as she picked up her clothes in her arm and walked out the front door, cum still dripping down the corners of her mouth and out of her asshole. As her red sneaker disappeared out of sight, Chrissy sighed
“She’s a great addition, honey.” Chrissy said with a smile, as Melissa walked over with two plates of food. “But you’re still my number one.” She gave her wife a kiss before they tucked in to the food.
chucko

Re: Story: Converse Magic (Futa, Mind Control)

Post by chucko »

Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Chapters 1 and 6 are my favs so far.
chucko

Post by chucko »

http://converseandsex.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -chapter-7
http://converseandsex.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -chapter-8

Here are 2 more chapters! I've really enjoyed this story and I'm excited to write more!
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Looks like Zoe is going to fit right in. :)
chucko

Post by chucko »

Okay, since Tumblr is going away, I'll post all these chapters on here! Sorry for all the posts lately, but I hope you guys enjoy.

Chapter 2:
Chrissy yawned as she fumbled with her keys, turning the lock on the glass front door of the shop. The lights flickered on when she hit the switch, and she groggily walked to the back and dropped her bag behind the counter. Chrissy had worked hard to create the perfect environment for her store. Unlike a normal shoe store, Chicks and Chucks was more like a lounge than anything else. The latest, coolest music played through speakers in the ceiling, and several flatscreen TV’s showed everything from sports to soap operas during the day. During the evening those TVs were used for watch parties for new episodes of Grey’s Anatomy or the Walking Dead. Instead of the stiff, wooden chairs most shoe stores had, the chairs around this shop were big puffy armchairs, perfect for reading, studying, or watching TV. In the center of the store, several large wooden tables let customers spread out books and study. The walls, however, were more like a traditional shoe store. Converse of every style and color were displayed on small shelves from floor to ceiling. A few racks of stylish T-shirts stood in the corner.
Chrissy looked proudly over her creation. It was a great place for girls to come and relax between classes, and get studying done in a “cooler” environment than a library. The way some kids hang out at coffee or comic book stores, she had created the same thing with a shoe store. As the only employee, Chrissy knew all the regulars, and they all knew her. She spent most of her day at work chatting with customers about new music, recommending bars and restaurants, helping with homework, and generally giving wise life advice. She had become something of a mentor, which made it that much easier to bring home the occasional co-ed. Once she and Melissa had finished with a girl, she always came back. She literally couldn’t stop herself. Chrissy chuckled, thinking back to what Samantha, one of her regulars, had been like before Chrissy and her wife had brainwashed her. The quiet little redhead had come in after struggling to make friends in her dorm. When she arrived she had been so innocent, dressing like she was still at her catholic high school (and not in the fun, sexy way Chrissy liked). A year, and many sessions with Melissa and Chrissy later, the redhead had a sleeve full of tattoos, wore tiny miniskirts and tight glittery tshirts, and was never seen without a pair of sexy little Converse on her feet. When she wasn’t at the shoe store, she was usually at one of the frats taking as many dicks as she could fit. Chrissy could not have been prouder.
As usual, the first few hours were quiet at the store. Chrissy plopped onto one of the big comfy chairs and put her feet on the coffee table. She had red hightops on today, paired with black workout leggings and a blue Captain America tanktop. Pulling out her phone she perused facebook and twitter, and flipped through the channels on one of the TVs. She found a teen drama rerun on either ABC Family, the CW, or one of those bullshit channels, but the main character was an attractive blonde wearing black lowtops. So she watched it, not really paying attention to the story, and found herself gently stroking the lump in her leggings. She imagined what she would do with the star actress and her sneakers, and found the lump growing.
She was just about to pull down her leggings and release the beast when she heard the bell ring as the front door opened. To her surprise, it was a young blonde she hadn’t seen in the store before. She was clearly on her way back from class, since she had a backpack slung over her shoulder. Chrissy stood quickly, adjusting the way her tanktop was hanging so that it covered the pipe running just below her waistband.
“Welcome! Good morning!” Chrissy said with a smile.
“Morning,” the girl said with a cute smile, looking around curiously. “I’m, uh, supposed to meet my friend here to study…” she said, clearly not completely confident about the idea of hanging out in a shoe store.
“No problem! Make yourself at home!” Chrissy replied warmly. “Never been in before?” She added innocently. The girl shook her head. “Well feel free to pull up a chair. Any music or TV you guys want turned on? If you’re the first one in you get your choice.” Chrissy finished.
“Oh, this is great, thanks.” the girl said glancing up and bobbing her head to the indy rock song playing. She kept her backpack over her shoulder, and wandered slowly around the shop. Chrissy was trying to judge whether or not to try to strike up a conversation when the girl opened her mouth again. “I had no idea these came in so many colors!” She said with mild surprise. She was looking wide-eyed at one of the walls of All Stars.
“Oh absolutely! That’s part of what makes them so great!” Chrissy said enthusiastically, though she hid her excitement. “Have you ever had a pair?” She added, wandering over to where the girl was standing.
“No. They weren’t really my style as a kid,” she said, shaking her head. “Only the skater kids in my high school had them.”
“Well that’s a shame,” Chrissy said solemnly, “I hear that a lot. You know, they really do fit with any style, as long as you get the right pair. Like what you’re wearing now, for example…” Chrissy gestured to the girl’s outfit. She was wearing jean capris rolled up at the bottom, a white cotton tee, and a light blue blouse that was unbuttoned. “That’s such a cute outfit, you’d never wear something dark and clunky with that,” she said, gesturing to the monochrome black hightops and black knee high sneakers. “But that kind of thing goes perfect with some clean white hightops, or some pastel colors like pink or light blue.” She added, pointing to a pair of white Chucks.
“Oh, wow.” The girl said, biting her lip pensively. Chrissy could tell she was curious.
“Listen, I’m not trying to hard-sell you, and I certainly don’t expect you to buy anything, but while you’re waiting for your friend, why don’t you try them on? I think you’d like them.” Chrissy asked. The girl appeared to be thinking about it, but Chrissy knew she had her. Sure enough, the girl shrugged.
“Why not?” she said. “Do you have size 7?”
“Let me check,” Chrissy said, grabbing the white hightop off the shelf. “Nope, I’ll have to check the back,” Chrissy lied. The one on display was, in fact, size 7, but Chrissy had something in mind. “Drop your stuff and grab a chair. I’ll be right back!” Chrissy said with a smile. When she stepped into the back storeroom, she knew she’d have to work fast. She knew the storage area by heart, and was able to go right to the white section, grabbing boxes for size 7 hightops and lowtops. She thought for only a second before opening the box with the hightops. The smell hit her as it always did, a lovely sting of fresh rubber and brand new canvas. Fumbling with her waistband, she used one hand to pull the top of her leggings down until her cock popped out, smacking her in the wrist. The anticipation had her hard already. Careful not to mess up the outside of the sneaker in her hand, she slid her rod into the white Chuck Taylor. Holding the sole with one hand, and keeping her leggings down with the other, she knelt and jerked herself in the shoe. When she felt herself getting close, she stopped. She didn’t need to cum yet. When she pulled the shoe off, she was pleased to see the head of her cock glistening with precum. That’s all it would take; a few drops of precum in each sneaker. Quickly, she placed it back in the box and repeated the process with the left sneaker as well. Carefully, she boxed them back up, put the box of lowtops on top, and tucked her dick back into her leggings. It was very noticeable under the stretchy fabric now, and Chrissy stretched her tanktop down to cover it a little more.
“So I got a selection,” Chrissy said as she came back out of the storeroom. “Sorry it took me a minute to find. You know we just have so many styles it’s hard to navigate.” She said apologetically. The girl smiled. “So I thought we’d start with the lowtops, just because they’re a little less extreme, If you’re not used to hightops.” Chrissy explained as she knelt in front of the girl. She expertly popped out the sparkly white lowtops and laced them up in a flash. The girl shook off one of her flip-flops and slid her bare foot into the sneaker Chrissy was holding out. Chrissy tightened them to a comfortable point and tied the laces to a neat bow. Just as quickly, she prepared the other shoe and had it on the girl’s other foot. “Walk around, see how they feel, there’s a mirror on the wall.” She pointed.
“Oh wow, these are super cute!” The girl gasped as she posed in front of the mirror. She turned her feet, pointed her toes, and checked the shoes and outfit from every angle. “You’re totally right!”
“See?” Chrissy said with a grin, “the clean white is cute and stylish for spring and summer, but they’re Chucks so they sort of keep things cool and casal.” She explained. “Now you should try the hightops. I personally find them way more comfortable,” she showed her the red hightops she was wearing, “and they make the outfit a little more old-school. Especially with those capris. They’ll really show off your legs.” Sure enough, the girl smiled excitedly and went back to the seat.
“So what’s your name, by the way?” Chrissy asked as she casually opened the hightops. “I’m Chrissy. Chrissy Taylor.”
“Kelsey,” the blonde replied. “I’m a freshman. Never heard of this place until a friend invited me.”
“Well I’m glad she did!” Chrissy said with a mischievous grin as she laced the hightops onto Kelsey’s feet. “Alright, how about these?” She asked, stepping back to let Kelsey stand. She walked back to the mirror to admire the hightops. It only took a moment for her breathing to become slightly heavier, and her eyes to slip just a little out of focus as she wriggled her toes in the new shoes.
“You like these sneakers.” Chrissy said. To the casual observer it may have sounded like a question. It wasn’t.
“I love them.” Kelsey said, with an odd flatness to her voice. She continued to stare into the mirror at her feet.
“What do you think about getting these and the lowtops?” Chrissy asked, “be honest.”
“I want both, but I don’t think I should spend that much.” Kelsey said again, flatly, still staring unblinkingly at the mirror.
“Get the hightops, I’ll give you a discount. The lowtops we can work out a deal. Come, I’ll ring you up.” Chrissy said. Again, she was telling her, not asking. Kelsey followed her to the counter, looking straight ahead, still breathing heavily. “Relax,” she added, as she rang up the purchase. Kelsey smiled and stood less rigid, but her breathing was still unusual, and her eyes were still a little foggy. Chrissy secretly felt a little guilty using her gift at all for business, but she needed to cover the cost of the shoes, and she gave student a very heavy discount. “Now, quickly, come behind the counter.” Chrissy ordered. Kelsey obeyed.
“Kneel,” Chrissy said. Immediately, Kelsey sank to her knees, looking up through her foggy eyes at Chrissy. “Lick” Chrissy said, holding out a foot. Kelsey took the red hightop in both hands and began to suck on the toe. Chrissy was glad that her intentions were more important than her words when she gave orders like that. Watching the cute freshman blonde gagging on her sneaker was exactly the foreplay she needed. “Okay, okay,” she said, and Kelsey sat back on her heels again. Chrissy took a deep breath. “Suck.” She commanded, and pulled her leggings down. Her dick was completely hard, now, and it sprang out like a mousetrap. Kelsey leaned forward, mouth open, and slowly took the tip between her lips. She sucked gently on the bulbous head, circling it with her tongue. It drove Chrissy wild. Only Melissa was able to give a better blowjob. Soon Kelsey pressed her face forward a bit, sliding the shaft into her mouth as well. She bobbed her head a little as she worked the throbbing rod in, a little more on each head bob. By the ninth or tenth bob it was all the way in, and Kelsey’s nose was pressed against Chrissy’s stomach. If Kelsey stuck out her tongue, she’d hit Chrissy right on the clit, or drive it into Chrissy’s dripping pussy. The warmth and wetness was incredible. The sight of the innocent girl in her new Converse, gagging on her girlcock, was heaven for Chrissy.
Suddenly, Chrissy noticed shadows, and spun her head toward the door. A brunette girl in a pink jacket was just about to open the door. Grabbing the back of Kelsey’s head, Chrissy spun them both so that she was facing the counter. The checkout counter was high enough to hide the kneeling blonde, fortunately. Kelsey was dragged rather roughly in the transition, though, and wound up sitting with her feet straight out, back against the counter, her head pinned between the cock it was impailed on, and the hard wooden cupboard door where Chrissy kept extra receipt paper and the sound system remotes. Kelsey’s arms hung limply on the floor at her sides while Chrissy straddled her, but her mouth and throat kept churning. Her eyes looked straight ahead, still slightly foggy.
“Welcome!” Chrissy exclaimed, trying to ignore the heavenly sensation from her penis, “Are you looking for Kelsey?” she asked as the girl eyed Kelsey’s belongings, set near the table. “She had to run to the bathroom in the back. She’ll be right out. Take a seat!” Chrissy said. The girl smiled at her and dropped into a chair, busying herself with taking her books out of her bag. It was good timing. Right as she bent down and away to get her backpack, Chrissy gripped the table hard. Her eyes rolled up and her legs shook. Kelsey’s blank face gulped as fast as it could as cum poured down her throat. She didn’t even gasp when Chrissy finally pulled her member free, though her jaw hung slightly slack, and cum was dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. Making as though to check something in a lower cupboard, Chrissy knelt down. As soon as she was out of sight of the second girl, she quickly put her face to Kelsey’s ear. She wasn’t as good as her wife at giving the whole command set, but she was good enough. When she finished, she snapped her fingers and Kelsey immediately blinked. She smiled and licked her lips. Popping up behind the counter, Kelsey perfectly feigned returning from the bathroom and went to greet her friend.
“What’s that on your face?” The friend asked, noticing the cum still stuck to the corner of Kelsey’s mouth and the small drop on the side of her chin.
“Whoops, breakfast.” Said Kelsey, casually, wiping the gobs off and sucking them off her finger. “So what chapter were we going to start with again?”
Chrissy watched them with a wry smile as they began to study. A few minutes later, more girls started to arrive. Most were new, a few joined Kelsey at the table to study, but a few also came in already wearing Converse. Those girls each glanced at Kelsey’s feet as they walked by and gave Chrissy an evil smile. Chrissy winked at each of them, still standing behind the counter, her leggings around her knees, and her slowly softening cock still dripping on the carpet.
chucko

Post by chucko »

Chapter 3:
“So this Kelsey girl has potential?” Melissa asked, setting her fork on her plate. She and Chrissy sat at their dining room table, enjoying a welcome dinner after their long day. As usual, both of the wives were comfortably naked, save for their favorite sneakers.
“Oh honey, she was great!” Chrissy said excitedly, “she had legs for days, and her mouth was unreal. Just wait till you get your dick in it. It was incredible. When are we getting all of them together again?” she asked eagerly.
“It’s a scheduling nightmare,” Melissa replied, wiping her mouth and picking up her plate. “Everyone has some kind of practice or meeting. It’s so hard to get everything together.” She sighed. “Soon, though. I have a new girl in my class who I’d love to join us.”
“A new girl, this late into the semester?” Chrissy asked, “What’s she like?”
“Cute.” Melissa replied, “She’s an exchange student from England. Zoe Knightsbridge, if that wasn’t obvious enough.” Melissa chuckled, “but she’s bright, kind, and a bit shy. Just the way we like them. Only one problem, though, she wears Vans.”
“Ugh,” Chrissy said with fake annoyance, “well I guess we’ll have to forgive her for that.”
“She’s already showed interest in coming to office hours, and she really seems to be connecting with my class. I’m sure I’ll have her with us in no time.” Melissa said confidently. “Finished?” She asked.
“You did an excellent job on the dinner, dear,” Chrissy said, nodding, setting her silverware on her emptied plate. A muffled whimper came from beneath the table. “Should we have her do the dishes first, or wait until after?” Chrissy asked.
“Definitely after,” Melissa said, walking over toward the living room. “Why don’t you come over to the living room so we can enjoy you properly?” She said loudly. There was a loud slurping sound from under the table, and Chrissy shuddered a little. Becky, the short-haired blonde from the night before crawled out from under the table, a string of drool hanging from her mouth. She was as nude as the wives, but had her new red hightops on her feet, as well as black hightops on each hand. They were laced and tied around each wrist, and they clopped as she crawled across the floor like an obedient pet. She did not appear frightened, or even embarrassed, but rather pleading and hungry.
“Perfect. Now if you could service us both, please,” Melissa said, as she and Chrissy sat back on the sofa. They both spread their legs, allowing their girlcocks to spring free. Becky crawled over hungrily. Kneeling between them, she placed the soles of her hand shoes on each of their shafts and pressed them against their stomachs. Gently, she slid the sneakers up and down, allowing the clear precum leaking from the wives’ cockheads to lubricate the rubber soles. She leaned forward to each wife in turn, gently nuzzling and tonguing their bare breasts. Chrissy and Melissa both closed their eyes and laid their heads back, enjoying the sensations.
“I believe it’s your turn tonight,” Chrissy said lazily, “she did give me such a good blowing during dinner, it’s only fair.” Melissa moaned gently at the thought.
“Mmmmmm, yes. On me, Becky.” She said breathily. Becky stood slowly and climbed onto Melissa. Their soft delicate bodies slid together, and both silently shuddered as Becky’s tight young pussy sank onto Melissa’s throbbing cock. “Yessssssssss” Melissa breathed as she penetrated the girl’s wetness. “What are you?” she asked commandingly.
“Mmm, I’m your little sneaker pet.” Becky said in a high moaning voice.
“Uuuugh that’s right,” Melissa affirmed, thrusting her hips up to skewer the young blonde. “And what do you live to do?”
“Eeek! I live to be your fucktoy.” Becky squealed as the rock hard dick plunged into her depths. “I wear my sexy little Converse and let you put your dick in me whenever you want.”
“Right again!” Melissa said with another thrust. “Now have you been doing your homework like I asked?” Becky couldn’t answer immediately because she was having a silent convulsion, and was bracing herself against the back of the couch with her sneaker-clad hands.
“Y-yes Miss Taylor.” She stuttered through the pleasure as she bounced up and down with each repeated thrust. “I haven’t taken my red All Stars off. And I went and I got these from the store,” she held up the black shoes on her hands, “And I’ve been rubbing myself with them all day.” She recited this like an obedient child listing their chores.
“And have you cum yet?” Melissa asked sternly.
“N-no!” Becky said, wide eyed. “I would never! You told me not to!” She looked aghast at the very idea of it.
“Well you’ve been a very good student,” Melissa said with a smile. “And good sudents get rewarded.” She never stopped the constant upward thrusting, her 7 inch womanhood disappearing into the teen with each effort, a barely audible squelching sound coming every time she pulled back. Becky was soaked, and if not for her instructions not to cum without permission, would have easily climaxed by now.
“C-can…” Becky said quietly, as though embarrassed to ask, “Can Miss Chrissy fuck my butt?” she finished. Chrissy grinned. This 18 year old pre-law college girl acting like an obedient student had her rock hard. She loved when Melissa went into this mode.
“Well you’ll have to ask her, Becky. Now be sure to ask nicely,” Melissa warned. Becky nodded.
“Miss Chrissy, will you please fuck my butt?” Becky asked eagerly. Chrissy didn’t even have time to think of a clever response to fit the role play. She just wanted her dick inside the tight athletic body perched atop her wife. She stood and rounded behind where Becky straddled Melissa on the couch. It was difficult to aim with the constant shaking coming from her wife’s fast fucking, but Chrissy got the head of her dick aligned with Becky’s tight ass. As she was bouncing down onto Melissa’s dick, Chrissy thrust upward, so that in one fluid motion Becky was completely skewered on both massive members. She shrieked with pleasure and threw her head back as the two wives both fucked her senseless. Becky couldn’t move, sandwiched between the two dickgirls, but had no reason to want to. Her eyes were rolled back and her moans were a constant, undulating note now.
“Becky, why don’t you cum for us now,” Melissa said plainly. She barely finished the sentence when Becky’s gasping cry filled the room. Her ass and pussy both tightened, though did almost nothing to slow down the plowing she was receiving, and she shook so hard she almost knocked them all over. Chrissy reached down and grabbed her by the ankles, her fingers wrapping around the soft canvas of her red Chucks, for stability. For the second night in a row, the wives came in tandem. Both of them releasing cries of pleasure and unleashing torrents of jizz into the delicate blonde between them. Chrissy and Melissa both fell back onto the couch, panting, their dicks sticking straight up and still dripping. Becky, however, stood calmly, rivers of cum positively pouring down her legs from both holes. She knelt happily in front of the two, trying her best to lick the mess off their dicks.
“May I?” She asked politely, holding up her sneaker hands. Melissa nodded, and Becky used her teeth to untie the knots and slip each shoe off her hands. She gently placed each of the black hightop Chucks over the wive’s cocks so that they would catch the remaining mess as it dripped. “Same time tomorrow evening, Miss Taylor?” She asked. Her voice was no longer that of a pleading schoolgirl, but had returned to normal. She may as well have been asking to borrow a pencil.
“You’ve earned the night off, Becky, thanks. Go have fun with your friends.” Melissa said with a warm smile.
“Thanks!” Becky grinned. “I’ll see you in class, then!” Standing, she stretched, and then walked happily out the front door. The wives on the couch sighed. Melissa slumped sideways and Chrissy did the same. They cuddled together sleepily, their naked bodies pressed together, the fresh black Chuck Taylors still enveloping both of their slowly softening girlcocks, as they both drifed off to sleep.
chucko

Post by chucko »

Chapter 4:
Chrissy and Melissa had awoken early the next morning, still naked on the couch. Melissa agreed to take the messy black hightops back to Becky that day in class, and both women went about their mornings. Melissa always ate her fancy cereal and drank coffee after spending what Chrissy thought was way too much time on her hair and makeup. Chrissy on the other hand, made herself a powdered protein shake and threw on whatever clothes she felt like. It was a shame to her to see Melissa button up the fancy blouses and professional skirts she had to wear for class. Today Chrissy threw on her favorite black yoga pants and a bright blue zip-up jacket. By 8am they were both cleaned up and ready for work, not looking at all like they had woken up on the couch, sticky with cum, just a few hours before.
This morning at the store wasn’t nearly as exciting as the day before for Chrissy. A few girls came in just before lunch, but spent their time loudly studying for an oral exam in their Spanish class. It was a shame, because Chrissy thought the brunette would have looked really cute impaled on her cock. By noon the store was empty again and Chrissy was bored. As she sat in the back room eating the salad she had packed that morning, she entertained herself by imagining the brunette from that morning wearing some nice black lowtops. She wished she had convinced just one of those girls to try on a pair of Chucks. It wasn’t hard to get a whole group to get excited about cute new shoes if you just got one to try them. But instead she was stuck once again eating a lame lunch by herself. The familiar throbbing down her inner thigh was hard to ignore now as her cock swelled in her yoga pants. Pushing aside her empty lunch container, she licked her fingers clean and leaned back in her chair. Closing her eyes and picturing that group of girls giggling and trying on sneakers, she dug into her pants and released her member. The benefit of working at a shoe store, she noted, was that there was always a pair of Chucks around when she needed it. A pair of black lowtops was sitting on the table, and one of them engulfed her cock in a heartbeat. As she slid the shoe up and down her cock, her other hand slid into her underwear and slipped under her cock. She was always so busy fucking things, she never seemed to play with her pussy as much as she should. She gasped as her fingers gently slid inside her. Melissa played with herself all the time, but Chrissy was usually a top in the relationship. Her fingers continued to probe deeper as her cock throbbed inside the black sneaker.
Once again, her fun was rudely interrupted by the chime of the front door opening. With an annoyed groan, she dropped the sneaker back on the table, and tucked her cock back into her yoga pants. She savored the taste of her own pussy on her fingers for a moment while she checked the security monitor. A young couple had just entered, and were wandering toward one of the walls of sneakers. She paused to watch the two as they began to peruse the selection. The girl was cute, with shoulder length brown hair, held back by a pink headband. She was wearing a cute white v-neck t-shirt with a sorority logo on the pocket, and black leggings. Her Sperrys looked worn, but her socks were colorful and fluffy. She was smiling happily at her boyfriend as he eagerly pointed out Converse to her, but she clearly looked unsure. She had the appearance of someone who was just humoring her boyfriend, but wasn’t that happy about it herself.
“Come on babe, we talked about this.” Chrissy heard the boyfriend say. They had put mics on the security cameras just in case something happened worth recording.
“I know, but it’s just weird,” the girl said. “like, I don’t know if I can wear these around knowing you’re just gonna be getting off on it,” her voice got quiet as she finished the sentence, and she looked around nervously. An evil grin spread across Chrissy’s face.
“Good afternoon!” Chrissy said warmly, walking out of the back room. “Anything I can help you find?” she asked, knowing perfectly well why they were there.
“Um, I’m just looking…” the girl started timidly.
“I think she’d look cute in some hightops, don’t you agree?” the boyfriend said, cutting in.
“First pair of Converse?” Chrissy asked the girl brightly. She nodded. “Well everybody has their own preferences. I’d be happy to bring you a selection and see if any of them are your style.” Chrissy offered. She didn’t want to reveal that she clearly knew it was the boyfriend who was going to decide. Much like she had with Kelsey, Chrissy explained how to style Chucks with the outfit the girl was wearing. “You definitely seem to go for the cute and comfortable look, so I’d recommend white, pink, or light blue, but you can never go wrong with classic black.” Chrissy explained, gesturing to each one like a game show host. She watched their reactions carefully. The boyfriend seemed to be excited about all of them. The girl definitely wasn’t sold on the black ones, but seemed to be okay with the pink lowtops and white hightops. “You’ll love them, I just know it.” Chrissy said before walking to the back.
“Honey I just don’t know if I’m comfortable with this,” Chrissy heard the girl say over the security camera as she got to the back. Chrissy snorted. “Maybe we should go.” She added. Chrissy hurried to collect the boxes she needed.
“Come on baby, can you just try on one pair, just for me? You don’t have to buy them, I just want to see you in them.” The boy pleaded. To Chrissy’s relief, the girl reluctantly agreed. Several boxes dumped off the shelves when she pulled the first box out. Fortunately for her, she was still so hard from her playtime before the couple arrived that it took almost no time at all for her to start dripping precum all over the insole of the white hightops. Stuffing her cock back in her yoga pants for the second time that day, she bustled back out to the store.
“Okay, I got a few pairs,” Chrissy said, her arms laden with shoeboxes. “but I think we should start you with some nice hightops. You seem to like more of the feminine style ones, so I’ll have you try on these white ones first.” Chrissy added, trying not to sound too eager. Fortunately for her, the girl’s boyfriend was doing an even worse job of hiding his excitement as Chrissy quickly laced up the white pair and the girl kicked off her Sperrys. With the speed and skill of someone who had been dealing with shoes for years, Chrissy slipped the sneakers onto the girl’s feet. She laced up the hightop All Stars and stood back to let the girl stand. The girl wiggled her toes in the clean white shoes for a minute before standing and walked to the full length mirror. Chrissy appeared over her shoulder as she stared at the shiny new sneakers on her feet, and her eyes slipped out of focus.
“They just feel amazing,” Chrissy said gently. The girl slowly nodded. “What’s your name, darling?” Chrissy asked. The boyfriend was still staring at her feet with excitement, and wasn’t paying attention to what Chrissy or his girlfriend were doing.
“Bailey.” The girl said quietly. Her voice was flat and even, just like Kelsey’s had been before. “He’s Nick.” She added.
“Well why don’t you tell Nick how much you love your new shoes while I lace up the others,” Chrissy said. Bailey simply nodded and walked back to sit next to her boyfriend.
“Ooooh baby,” she cooed, biting her lip, “you were so right. These shoes are so comfy, and they feel so sexy on my feet.” Her voice was almost pleading as she said it, and her boyfriend was nearly in shock.
“Holy shit, babe,” Nick said, his mouth agape. “you like them?”
“Oh my god I love them so much. They’re so soft and comfy and I feel so sexy with them wrapped around my feet. And knowing you’re so turned on by them makes me feel like a sexy little sneaker slut.” She said in her sexy-cute voice.
“Woah, fuck, Bailey,” Nick said, shocked. He looked around his girlfriend at Chrissy, still kneeling an pulling out sneakers. “Wait till we’re home, hun.” He muttered.
“Oh no, by all means, continue.” Chrissy said, standing and walking over with two more pairs in her hands. “In fact, Bailey why don’t you take this and show Nick what you want to do with him.” She handed one of the pink lowtops to the girl. Bailey’s eyes were still foggy and staring off mindlessly, but she snatched the shoe and began to lick and suckle at the toe. She slobbered over the rubber, sticking the shiny white toe deep in her mouth until she gagged a bit, and bouncing her head on it in an unmistakable blowjob.
“What are you doing, baby?” Nick said, staring unblinkingly at the sight of his girlfriend fellating the sneaker.
“Whatever I tell her to, actually.” Chrissy said casually, pulling up a chair. “That’s enough, dear.” She added. Bailey pulled the shoe out of her mouth, panting slightly, a thin line of drool dripping off her mouth. “What you don’t realize, Nick, is that you’ve just become the luckiest man on Earth. Now I’m going to lock up the store for a bit, and meanwhile, Bailey, why don’t you do to him what you were just doing with that shoe. And lose the shirt and leggings while you’re at it.” As Chrissy walked over to the door and casually flipped the Open sign to Closed, Bailey stood obediently, staring straight ahead, and quickly pulled her shirt over her head. She struggled for a moment as she took the black leggings off over the white Converse, but was soon standing in nothing but the sneakers and her cute pink underwear. Her face blank, she knelt in front of her boyfriend, spreading his knees apart. Still staring straight ahead, she pulled his jeans down to his knees with a single yank, and his hard cock sprang free. At this point Nick was too shocked to do anything about it. In a single motion, Bailey gulped his cock all the way in. Her face rocked back and forth as she twisted her head around his dick, her throat bobbing, her jaw churning as her tongue circled and sucked the meat in her mouth. Nick’s knuckles were white as he gripped the arms of the chair.
“That’s perfect honey,” Chrissy said, returning to the couple. “don’t forget to use the sneakers, dear,” she reminded. Bailey nodded, her mouth still full of dick. She groped for a moment and found the pink sneakers. Slipping a hand into each shoe, she gently ran the soles up Nick’s thighs. She rubbed them all the way up to his crotch and squeezed the base of his cock between the toes. She was practically kissing the Chucks as she held his dick between the soles, and began bobbing her head. She pulled back until the tip was only barely held between the shoes, and plunged her face back down. She only did this a few times before Nick squirmed and swore loudly.
“That’s enough.” Chrissy said sharply, and Bailey sat back on her heels, letting her sneaker-clad hands dangle limply at her side. Her head was cocked lazily, and her face was once again emotionless and staring. “We don’t want Nick finishing too early, do we?” she asked. “Not before he gets in on the fun.” She added. “Now, I want you to pull of your panties, sit against the wall there, and masturbate with those pink shoes.” She commanded. Bailey again did as she was told, sitting down, kicking off her underwear, and pressing one of the shoes against her pussy. “The other goes in your mouth, dear,” Chrissy reminded her casually. Bailey’s head still hung slightly limp to one side, but she stuck the left shoe in her mouth and held it there, using both hands to desperately rub her pussy with the right.
“Wh-what did you do to her?” Nick said, staring at his once prudish girlfriend.
“I made her what you always wanted her to be. A mindless sneaker slut.” Chrissy said with a chuckle. “I have that effect on people.” Nick looked slightly concerned and opened his mouth, as though he was trying to find the right words. “Oh don’t worry, this state is temporary,” Chrissy assured him. “It’ll only last as long as she’s wearing those sneakers. Once I order her to take them off, she’ll go back to normal. She’ll think she agreed to all of this, and she’ll be awfully confused about it.” Nick looked relieved, but his face fell slightly.
“We can make it a little more permanent if you’d like.” Chrissy offered. “She’ll be her old self, most of time, of course. But she’ll be a secret sneaker slave for me, and you too, obviously.” She chuckled at Nick’s awestruck reaction. He was staring at the sneaker held in his girlfriend’s mouth. The laces dangling down were swaying as she fervently got herself off with the other.
“So she will do anything?” Nick asked curiously. Chrissy shrugged and nodded.
“Listen, I know this is a lot to take in. Why don’t you two have a little fun, then we’ll talk about how we make it permanent. Bailey? You have to obey Nick now, too. Understand?” She asked. Bailey nodded, foggy eyed, and continued masturbating.
“Um, fuck me.” Nick commanded. Bailey dropped the sneaker from her mouth and stood. Walking over to Nick’s hard, exposed cock, she straddled him in the chair and sank her pussy onto it. Nick moaned as his cock slipped into her. Her white hightops dangled off the chair as she bounced up and down. Nick heard only her fain high pitched squeal with each bounce, but her face remained blank and mindless. “Tell me what you’re going to do with your sneakers from now on.” He said, breathing hard as she rode him.
“Oooh, I’m gonna wear them all the time.” She said breathily in his ear. “When we go out in public you’re going to get to see me in sexy little Chucks all the time. And when we get home you get to fuck my tight pussy like the naughty sneaker slut I am.” She paused to moan slightly before continuing. “Even when you don’t fuck me, I’m going to fuck myself with the Converse. My little Chucks will stay nice and clean on the outside because I’ll lick them all every night before I go to bed. And I’ll sleep in them so that you will always feel them against your legs at night. Even when they get worn and stinky I’ll still sniff and lick them all the time. I’ll be the sexiest little sneaker slave you’ve ever seen.”
“Fuuuuuuccckkkkkk,” Nick groaned. “I’m gonna cum. I need to cum on your face and sneakers.” Bailey leaped off him and knelt. She held the pink sneakers up on her flat palms just below her chin while she stared ahead, the mindless, empty look still on her face, her mouth hanging slightly agape. However she bit her lip in pleasure as Nick stood and gripped his throbbing purple cock. With a cry, he splattered her face some of the cum dripping onto the sneakers. She looked up at him looking satisfied, but her eyes were still foggy and out of focus.
“Shit, make it permanent, please!” Nick exclaimed as he fell back into the chair. “How does that work, exactly?” He asked. “Will she always be a sex zombie, or can she sometimes be a little more normal?”
“Aha!” Chrissy said, standing up and stretching. “This is where I come in. And to answer your question, I can make her act however you’d like. Or rather, you can.” She replied, putting her thumbs in her waistband. Pulling it down, her large cock sprang free. Nick jumped in surprise.
“Holy shit, you have…” he started.
“Yup,” Chrissy said shortly. “And it’s my cum that does it. Bailey, suck.” She ordered. Bailey crawled over, cum still dripping from her face, and took Chrissy’s cock in her mouth. With her hands on her hips, Chrissy sighed with satisfaction as her girlcock felt the warm wet embrace of the young sneaker slut’s mouth. “This is my favorite way to do it, honestly.” She said casually. “Their mouths are so hot, and I can look over their heads and see their Chucks on their feet behind them.”
Nick watched in awe as his cute, proper girlfriend, cum covering her face, slobbered over the cock attached to the gorgeous shop owner. Even though he’d just cum harder than he’d ever done in his life, he felt his rod stiffen again. Positioning himself behind his girlfriend, he commanded her to raise her ass. Careful not to take the cock out of her mouth, Bailey stood, bent 90 degrees at the waist, and spread her legs. Nick thrust into her pussy from behind, forcing her forward farther onto Chrissy’s cock. For a few minutes they silently groped at the poor young sneaker slut as they shoved their cocks into her roughly.
“I’m close, want to do me a favor?” Chrissy asked, looking at Nick. He nodded eagerly. Chrissy grabbed Bailey by the back of the head and dragged her over to the chair. Bailey fell roughly into a sitting position with her back against the back of the chair. Her head was smooshed against the chair as Chrissy forced her cock deeper and bent over the chair. Reaching back, she spread her ass cheeks to Nick, who saw her dripping pussy glistening just below the cock stuffed in his girlfriend’s mouth. He didn’t need to be asked twice. He shoved his cock roughly into Chrissy’s wet cunt and they both moaned together. Chrissy hung limply over the chair, her girlcock still buried in Bailey’s mouth, as Nick fucked her hard from behind. With a strangled cry, she squeezed down on his cock as a double orgasm rolled through her. Her body rolled with a climax from her vagina, while her cock spewed cum down the throat of the mindless slave. Nick followed suit soon after.
As Chrissy stepped back, looking satisfied, cum dripping from her own cock as well as her pussy, Bailey’s eyes rolled back as she slumped against the chair. Crouching down, Chrissy began giving her a series of commands. First, she would remain a willing sneaker slut, but would hide it from everyone but Chrissy and Nick. Second, she’d follow all sexual commands given to her by those two as well. A few more carefully worded orders made sure that she’d remain otherwise completely normal, and wouldn’t hurt herself or get too out of control. Melissa had written the legalese to make sure the commands stuck. By the time Bailey came to, Nick and Chrissy were sitting drinking bottled water, sharing fantasies and experiences.
“So how do you like the hightops?” Chrissy asked, now back in saleswoman mode. “Would you like to try the others on?”
“Oh no, I’d just like to buy the lot!” Bailey said excitedly. Chrissy cast a knowing sideways glance to Nick.
“Well step over here and I’ll ring you up.” Chrissy said with a smile.
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

Love the stories. You should get other types of sneakers involved :)
Plum76

Post by Plum76 »

Can't wait until you post more chapters. Thanks man