Hello Kitty Slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kartouna

Hello Kitty Slippers

Post by kartouna »

So one day I was at my gf house and I saw one of her slippers ... I told her that I like them and want to wear them at my university room ... she found that strange why I want to wear a girly slippers? I told her to have something from you when I miss you ... A great lie but she found it cute so she gave them to me ... and here's what I did :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperlover91

Re: Hello Kitty Slippers

Post by slipperlover91 »

Those slippers look amazing!! They must have felt so good too on your cock. Are you going to give them back to her to wear again?
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

Those are some very cute and sexy slippers, they seem really soft! Nice cumshot as well! :)

Did she wear them again afterwards? Do you have pics maybe?
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

yes they're soft, sexy and felt really good i didn't stop fucking them .. unfortunetly i gave them back to her i don't know if she's wearing them or not .. i really miss them :(
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Found this pic on line
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

Found this in trash .. a baby size
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Gonna fuck the one you found?
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

Wornmoccasins wrote:Gonna fuck the one you found?
I did it the same day .. do u want pics ?
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

Yes please!
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

here are the pics