Hello Kitty Slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet 42

Re: Hello Kitty Slippers

Post by feet 42 »

hummm !!! fantastiques !!!
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

My actual gf slippers .. i love them so much but sadly every day they trash more and more .. i guess she'll throw them soon ... i cummed them once they felt really good .. but i don't have pics unfortunately ... i've covered them all with my cum and i didn't clean them .. my girl still wear my cum in her feet till now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Dont let those beauties get thrown out. You need to find a way to get them and keep em!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you drop a good size load in the toe area and leave it? Then if she wears them get some pics.
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

Slippers of a friend ... i'm trying to find some way to fuck them hardly .. just looking at them excites me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

kartouna wrote:My actual gf slippers .. i love them so much but sadly every day they trash more and more .. i guess she'll throw them soon ... i cummed them once they felt really good .. but i don't have pics unfortunately ... i've covered them all with my cum and i didn't clean them .. my girl still wear my cum in her feet till now
Please tell me these are still alive. If so please keep them safe and cum the shit out of them!

Post by 1885 »

Do you remember where you found that picture
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

New Pics
Slipperlove

Post by Slipperlove »

kartouna wrote: Sat May 14, 2016 8:01 am Found this in trash .. a baby size
Do you have Yahoo or Kik to chat kartouna?
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Any updates on those poor near death slippers? She still wearing them? You splooge them yet?