gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated June 27th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

Scuffy wrote:Excellent job documenting the life of this shoe. This is such a good job. :D

More people can learn from this post of what to do.

Its a shame your wife is not more open about your fetish. :(
Thank you. I'm glad Sombody noticed. To me that's kind of what it's all about... the shoes progression through its life story and being able to see what they looked like and how they were treat when they were new compared to what they look like now just makes it all the more interesting.
Yeah it'd be cool if she was alittle more open about the shoe part. She totally let's me play with her feet when ever I want. She just doesn't like the idea of anybody seeing or being near her shoes. Especially when they're stinky or dirty.
Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated July 12th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

July 12th 2016. Last week she rode with me over the road. She packed these shoes and her rampage sandals but never wore the sandals. She was pretty rough on the shoes. Sometimes she wore them with the backs up but she wore them alot with the backs down. Especially for trips into the truck stops late at night to use the bathroom. She jokingly called them her road slippers because she wore and treated them more like slippers than sneakers. By the time we got back home the shoes were in worse condition than they were when we left. She says she can feel them dying. They fit looser and looser and she has noticed that they stretch out more and more everytime she wears them. Sadly I fear that there isn't going to be many more updates on these shoes...maybe 1 or 2 because she is going to kill them and I suspect that it is going to be in the near future. We'll see
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kimble840 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated august 31st 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

Sorry it's taken so dang long to get this updated. Long list of set backs from phone taking a crap and been busy at work etc but anyway here it is finally.
Update august 31st 2016
This shoes have quickly slipped down the list of worn shoes. She was wearing them like crazy. Didn't care about the hole, said they were comfortable like being barefoot. They're so stretched out that she can barely feel them on her feet. Recently though she was at work and kept getting a very faint whiff of something stinky she said. Wasn't sure what it was until she went to lunch and could smell it in her car so she now knew it wasn't something at work. Said she slipped on off and emidiatly realised that it was her shoes. From that day on she's stopped wearing them to work. Isn't quite ready to dispose of them yet though cus they're comfortable. Well the other day we were shopping at Walmart and she had these on...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Love_worn_boots

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated august 31sr 2016)

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Omg I would pay to have them in my collection they are so beet up
The only good boot is a well worn one.
WEBSHOTS http://community.webshots.com/user/love_worn_boots
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Why don't you save them? If you don't want them, I'm sure someone on here would pay for them. Tell her it would pay for new ones. It's a shame to see them go.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

I totally want them and hopefully will get a chance to be with them one more time before they let go and die. But I'm not allowed to keep them. They're trash in her eyes and she doesn't want me hanging onto trash. I've managed to stash a few pairs in the past after retrievingthemy from the trash but she usually ends up finding them and disposing of them. As far as selling them goes... I've mentioned this to her in the past and she wasn't in favor. I've managed to work it down to a "maybe". She's less against the idea these days but sadly circumstances often do not allow it. She has a habit of once she either kills or is done with a pair... she abandons them somewhere. She often has flip flops or a 2nd pair of shoes in her purse or car. If a shoe literally rips apart while she's wearing it she is likely to remove them right there or somwhere close by and leave them behind. Many if not most of her shoes end up ripped open and abandoned on a sidewalk or in a parking lot somewhere.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Shame. Just take them, then tell her youngster them out for her
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

An awesome update, thanks for posting. I love seeing the life and times of these cute sneakers, I hope she gets a few more trips out of them :-)
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

WAMSneak wrote:An awesome update, thanks for posting. I love seeing the life and times of these cute sneakers, I hope she gets a few more trips out of them :-)
Yeah me too. I want to be able to have at least one more chance to document them. She said she's planning on buying another pair just like them if she can find one. She said when that happens, these shoes are gone. It's a ticking clock now. Down to what happens first. Will she kill them or replace them.
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Any updates? I hope you can get to keep them, my gorgeous girlfriend. Gives me all her old shoes when she ready get rid of them