gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

the_magic_shoes

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated May 5th 2016)

Post by the_magic_shoes »

I have a story about both of these pairs of sneakers. Invited the ex-gf out for a river walk, and told her to bring a pair of sneakers she didn't care about, and selected a worn pair of worn white Champions. Watching their baptism was a huge turn on, especially sitting on a log with both shoes still in the water. Told her to leave them so I could wash them. They stayed here and became the shoes she wore when helping me paint. Deliberatley dripped paint on them while she wore them, and I was even able to wear them, dripped paint on them, ran the sander over them, and cummed over the tops of them. I bought her a pair of the Crissy's to replace them. We went out for dinner one night after we broke up, and she wore them, and went on a walk after a rain through puddles and over wet grass.
Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated May 5th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

May 24th 2016. They're still hanging in there. Warmer weather has he wearing her sandals more often but she still wears these atleast 2 or 3 times a week. Alot of uncertainty surrounds their fate. There's no telling how much longer they will last or if somthing unexpected happens. Lucky me...I finally got a chance to blast them. She put them on to go to work but at the last minute decided to change into her sandals. She went to work leaving these out where I could get to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the_magic_shoes

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated May 24th 2016)

Post by the_magic_shoes »

has she purchased a new pair yet?
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Not yet but she'd been talking about it. Says her gym shoes are getting super thin and stinky so she wants to dispose of them and get a new pair. While she's at it, she hopes to find another pair of these. As of yet she hasn't gone shoe shopping buts gonna happen soon and when it does... bad news for these shoes and her gym shoes
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Are her gym shoes in the same shape as these? If so, would love to see them
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

sl77 wrote:Are her gym shoes in the same shape as these? If so, would love to see them
They're not as beat up. More dirty and stinky. I have a post about them and her gym socks both getting squirted in the shoe cumming forum
Holey Keds

Post by Holey Keds »

Those are awsome, can't wait to see up date
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

June 6th 2026 She's getting careless with these shoes. She knows full well what I'm going to do if I find my self alone with these shoes and she does not like it at all when I do what I do but yet again she went to work and left these out. So when I saw them I was unable to control my self.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated June 27th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

Pics taken June 27th 2016. She knows how weak and beaten down these poor shoes are. She knows how nasty and stinky their insides are. She admits that she does not at all care about them anymore but she says they feel like she's almost barefoot when she wears themm. Says she can't really feel them anymore and she likes that so when I asked if she was going to take it easy on them or throw them away soon, she said no. She plans on wearing them to death. In her words she's going to just keep on wearing them untill one of them rips apart. She now keeps flip flops in her purse or car so that when that happens she has something to change into. I asked if she was going to bring them home after they die and she said that it depends on where she is and who she is with when they go. If it's more convenient to toss them in the trash or just abandon them where they die that that is what she is going to probably do. She warned me to enjoy them while I can because any day now they might just dissapear.
Scuffy

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated June 27th 2016)

Post by Scuffy »

Excellent job documenting the life of this shoe. This is such a good job. :D

More people can learn from this post of what to do.

Its a shame your wife is not more open about your fetish. :(
Scuffy