gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

Yeah I think I really this style of shoe. I'm looking forward to when she's finally done with them. Oh the things I'm going to do to them. That hole is begging to get fucked. She's still using them though. They live by the door now being worn like slippers. She talked about doing some gardening in them but said their too weak for that. They would last 5 minutes in the garden so there's no point. She does have a new pair of them that she's been wearing almost every single day for a month now. Wears then to school during the day and sometimes to work. They already stink permanently and have stains from something being spilled on them. I offered to toss them in the laundry and she said not to worry about it. Once the first pair is dead and gone, I'll continue this subject with the 2nd pair
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

November 10th 2016
We'll as far as these shoes go I think their story is done. I would have hoped for a more dramatic conclusion but they're currently sitting by the front door where that have been for over a month and haven't been worn. I don't know if she is ever going to wear then again.
She does however have a second pair of these that she started wearing back in July. Should I continue this post with their story or is that just beine repetitive? Since they are the same brand and style.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Keep it going. And you never know what might happen to that old pair, we want to see them to the bitter end :-)
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Oh definitely. If there is any developments in the story of the first pair I will post them here. Think i'Lloyd start a new post though for the 2nd pair so there's no confusion .
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Any news..... we have all become attached to these sneaks a well
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Sorry I ain't been on here much in recent months. Honestly I'm just so tired of the virus threats and pop ups that block you, I just don't log on much cus of it. Gar as these shoes go, sadly they were disposed of. She was wearing them outside doing miscellaneous yard work and stepped in dog poop. I was on the road when it happened so I wasn't there to witness it but according to her or happened more than once. She said one of the times wasn't exactly on purpose but she knew she was going to step in it and chose not to avoid it. The shoes were already in the trash and gone forever by the time I got back home. Pair number two is still around barely. I'Lloyd try and get that post updated here in the near future
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Awww sorry to hear they've gone without you being able to close the story with a few pics. Hopefully the 'new' pair are looking as good now :-)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job loading those shoes up! Has she noticed that you cummed in them?
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

No, she most definitely would have said somthing if she had. Im not allowed to have sex with her shoes. New ones because it makes them get stinky and nasty quicker and old ones cus she doesnt want me fucking her with a dick thats been in her nasty shoes.