Sexy Trainer girls in Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Sexy Trainer girls in Adidas Superstars

Post by keira in wellies »

just in the last couple of weeks in London I have seen a new trend for adidas superstars-worn by the young sexy young slutty tartlets-some hanging around in groups-and some solo.

These trainers were hot about 10-12 years ago I reckon -then disappeared-but are now back big style-and looking super horny on the right sort of slut who wears them well---

with tight (ripped maybe) jeans-black usually and worn with sexy little white ankle trainer socks and a flash of bare leg..

here's some examples from the web...seen loads on the street today-got the horn looking at them to be honest-now time for a wank...

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
visitor9000

Re: Sexy Trainer girls in Adidas Superstars

Post by visitor9000 »

I wish the same thing would happen here across the pond. Superstars were common and popular when I was growing up, but nowadays I mostly only see them on girls from the local Catholic school.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that, quite the opposite...plaid skirts and kneesocks with Superstars, mmm...)

Personally think it's because they're so expensive now. They used to be everyday shoes that anyone could afford...now they're like $50+ "fashion sneakers". The same thing that happened to Converse, you know?

Even harder to find original Superstars with the terry cloth lining...they are just not the same shoes with the new materials. Not as fun to play with, not as comfortable to wear. Most have aged poorly so the rubber is all yellowed...it's tragic.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
phre4k3r

Post by phre4k3r »

Last edited by phre4k3r on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
closetsg

Post by closetsg »

Londoner here. Fuck yeah, and you sometimes see milfs wearing them. The other sexy trainers they wear in London is Adidas ZX Flux.
poser

Post by poser »

see them all the time, sockless too - poor white insoles
Hasse-91

Post by Hasse-91 »

Wish the girls here in Sweden could start wearing them again, they were popular about 10 years ago here aswell. Adidas Superstar most be one of the hottest sneaker ever made!
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

Here in California girls are wearing them too a lot. Actually both guys and girls are.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

It's crazy what turned me on to these shoes. It was a single picture, on a tee shirt. I was 15 years old and I remember buying the shirt with my saved up allowance, getting it home and jacking off all over the graphic. From then on, I was hooked. I also remember buying my HS sweetheart the white/baby blue ones with the wide laces, making her wear them without sox and often with a short skirt or slutty shorts, and fucking her from behind, fully clothed while staring down at her smooth curvy ankles disappearing into those sweaty Adidas. She used to get me to the edge then quickly turn around and take my huge pumping load straight down her throat. She catered to my fetish very well. We were naughty teenagers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

:P
Last edited by Sk8_feet on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

shoxverse wrote: I also remember buying my HS sweetheart the white/baby blue ones with the wide laces, making her wear them without sox and often with a short skirt or slutty shorts, and fucking her from behind, fully clothed while staring down at her smooth curvy ankles disappearing into those sweaty Adidas. She used to get me to the edge then quickly turn around and take my huge pumping load straight down her throat. She catered to my fetish very well. We were naughty teenagers
well horny...got me hard reading and visualising that

:)