my husbands toys

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nike0007

Re: my husbands toys

Post by Nike0007 »

It is fake why he logging out forever ! Not his wife just him talking ! He was caught in several lies
reebokclassiclover

Post by reebokclassiclover »

Several pages back was asked what would I do with her sneakers.... Anything you wanted if they we're sent to me
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

lexi610 wrote:Love
My female friend has a pair similar but not quite as hot as these that she bought new,

She fucked them in the bath with three tubes of lubricant (didn't pour water in the bath but she was completely naked), chocolate syrup and then ran the bath, took one of them off and put it in a pan of boiling hot water on the floor next to the bath, dipped one of the shox into the pan for 5 mins to loosen the glue at the front of the sole, put it back on her foot and peeled off the sole at the front and as far as she could go using pliers, her finger nails, teeth, and taking them off pouring chocolate inside and using the shox as a glass to pour the chocolate down her throat.
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

lexi610 wrote:Anybody ever destroy a pair of skechers, shox, airmax, adidas? People usually charge I'm sharing for free. Anyone??
I love destroying or damaging womens nike air max. girls these days mostly wear 90's casually or skyline/command, so at a few house parties i have been too there have ben a lot of air max taken off by the door when the girls have come in, and no one is there in the door war as they are getting drunk/high in the house and its like a free for all. so its fairly easy to pop the girls 90's with a lighter or something sharpe, they don't notice because the bubble is so small, never tried doing it with womens skyline or command i have seen, as the air bubble is bigger, not sure if they would notice, but always been tempted. :)
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Does she still have the Nike shox current? If so more pictures please . :D :P
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

I want one of the pink Nike Shox Navinas with the pink swoosh..I'd be happy with one !!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots or converse?
Shoelovershiggz

Post by Shoelovershiggz »

Any pumas left ?!
mark1223334444

Post by mark1223334444 »

Forget all the cutting tearing and destroying perfectly hot sneakers. You can't really destroy the shoe but once but you can get in the bathtub with them over and over. It will be just as sexy each time. Do you have any pictures of them getting wet. Thanks
Shoxlover98

Post by Shoxlover98 »

I want those narivas and accelerators. I'll buy and send u pairs to destroy