anyone do platform flip flops?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

martidp

anyone do platform flip flops?

Post by martidp »

hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys spray or have sprayed any platform flip flops in your time?
girls over here never wore them so I can only be envious of the American dudes who see the babes wearing them :cry:
any stories or pics would be great.
floplove

Re: anyone do platform flip flops?

Post by floplove »

Fuck ya! ..they're my favorites. I especially like with glitter and multi-coloured jeweled straps.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

martidp wrote:hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys spray or have sprayed any platform flip flops in your time?
girls over here never wore them so I can only be envious of the American dudes who see the babes wearing them :cry:
any stories or pics would be great.
I hit one of my friend's girlfriends platform JCrew flip flops once while I was at their apartment. They went out to get more beer and food and left me there to watch the place. She has petite feet so it was a great experience rubbing my cock against the soft angled rubber.
martidp

Post by martidp »

good stuff! I take it your from the US? are they still worn in the beach/ocean side states like Cali & Florida?
I love seeing the white Soda ones (as well as normal white flops) once they have been worn for a bit, so you can see the stains up the sides and footbeds! Golden!!! :D
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

They were one of my favorites back in the day.

When I was a teenager and fucked and cummed on these dirty Rocket Dog black platform flip flops. They were at least 2" maybe 3. Being so chunky and light they were definitely a good fuck.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

martidp wrote:good stuff! I take it your from the US? are they still worn in the beach/ocean side states like Cali & Florida?
I love seeing the white Soda ones (as well as normal white flops) once they have been worn for a bit, so you can see the stains up the sides and footbeds! Golden!!! :D
Yeah flip flops are as popular as ever. Do you have any pictures of you cumming on some flip flops?
martidp

Post by martidp »

no I don't have any pics sorry :(
the closest things i have seen to real platform flip flops here are ones similar to the Reef hot butter style, and once a smallish woman in her late 30s driving a VW combi van wearing black Soda AKA's!!! I wanted to stop and stare hard out, but I was at a busy petrol station.
I would love to see the Soda vacation or Rocket Dog, Playboy or even the metal mulisha ones, but I don't think ill see them here, ill have to go to the US I think.
flipflop69

Post by flipflop69 »

No pictures but I did have this one time I got a hold of some white platform flip-flops. It was super hot as I was playing with her flip-flops she was in the next room getting fucked in a threesome with my room mate and his girlfriend. I could hear her moan in pleasure as I cummed.
martidp

Post by martidp »

@ flipflop69 that sounds so wicked! :D
can you remember much about the flops? like were they quite clean/dirty did they have the thicker or the smaller 3" sole?
that would be so cool to do that, did you leave the spunk there to dry or clean it off?
martidp

Post by martidp »

was recently on trade me (nz's feeble attempt at a ebay type place) and found a babe selling these...
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
what stunners!!! I didnt know kiwi babes would even wear those beauties!
why cant a babe from my area have some like this? :( I would be all over her like white on rice, probably get arrested, but hey might get some photos too!!! 8)
don't have an active account so couldn't get down on them either, I think she only wanted about $20 or $25 :(