anyone do platform flip flops?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vox0408

Re: anyone do platform flip flops?

Post by vox0408 »

love that!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
harry0

Post by harry0 »

Keep them coming
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Platform flip flops are one of my all time favorites. About 10 years ago Old Navy clothing had two types of platform flip flops that were in style here in the U.S. They were one color on top and another color on bottom. The ones pictured are black with a white bottom. They also had one that was white with a black bottom. These drove me crazy when I saw women wearing them! The other ones that drove me nuts weren't exactly a flip flop but rather a slide. You could hear them coming from a mile away. Some women even wore nylons with them which did me in even more. I was tortured for most of the late 90's and early 2000's. I hope those make a comeback someday.
m_52e121853ddfd4511106c251.jpg
15.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Platform flip flops are one of my all time favorites. About 10 years ago Old Navy clothing had two types of platform flip flops that were in style here in the U.S. They were one color on top and another color on bottom. The ones pictured are black with a white bottom. They also had one that was white with a black bottom. These drove me crazy when I saw women wearing them! The other ones that drove me nuts weren't exactly a flip flop but rather a slide. You could hear them coming from a mile away. Some women even wore nylons with them which did me in even more. I was tortured for most of the late 90's and early 2000's. I hope those make a comeback someday.
m_52e121853ddfd4511106c251.jpg
15.png
Years ago while hanging out at a friends house, I had a few minutes of alone time with his girlfriends Jcrew platform flip flops. They felt amazing.

martidp

Post by martidp »

sandalfan - yeah man i feel you there! those flops look great! they have a slight platform that is just stunning!
i have stumbled across pics of them on my quest for sexy flip flop & platform flip flop picture aquisitions
i also know what you mean about the platform sandals/slides that were popular in the 90s & early 2000's, some times, and i do mean sometimes i catch a glimps of a shorter older lady wearing these type of sandals... i start to drool big time
these sandals were made by a company called Pulp (NZ comapny i think) they made some cool platform sandals in the 90s, wish they would come back in style.

flipflopz - those J Crews look great! loooooovvvveeee's me some white flip flops!!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yep those flip flops are the ones! One of my favorites. I only have one pic but I bought my wife the white ones. She gave me a shoejob with them. Enjoy!
10417-1621833.jpg
martidp

Post by martidp »

looking good sandalfan, your a lucky man indeed
martidp

Post by martidp »

ive recently discovered a store called 'A to the Z' its run by a cool lady called Annie, she is very very nice and only to keen to help out people with flip flops fetishes ie "US" :D
Annie is also a HUGE fan of platform flip flops, and I do mean HUGE fan! she really loves them the taller the better.
she has just purchased a couple of super sexy pairs, both by Rocket Dog, and they are stunning as hell... :mrgreen:
Annie also has a pair of those awesome & painful looking Demonia flip flop/sandals! :lol: as well as just good old flip flops of course (nothing wrong with those stunners)
visit her site AnnieBody.com or visit her clip4sale store 'A to the Z' and drop her a line.
its taken a while but if finally found a woman who still wears platform flip flops & really likes wearing them!
some of the people who run clipstores make you feel like you're inconveniencing them to make a video, despite them saying in big bold letters "Custom videos welcome! contact me for details" when contacted they snub their nose up at you, well, not Annie, she is only to happy to talk flip flops & platform flip flops till the cows come home! and that's a rare & beautiful thing these days i can tell you.
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

WOW :roll:
klg300

Post by klg300 »

my cum on reef platform sandal,wait for upload video on xhamster