Confession: Raquel's Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Confession: Raquel's Shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

I've had a secret confession for the last few weeks I'd like to share. I've always had a thing for my cousin's wife's Raquel shoes. They've always made me horny. I've even secretly taken pictures of her footwear to masturbate with later on. A few years ago I had the pleasure of staying over night at their place and got to fuck a pair of her running shoes while she was sleeping. She's not the type of woman who wears heels, mainly athletic type footwear. And never in my mind would did I ever think she would find about my fetish for her shoes...until a few weeks ago.
Just over a month ago I ran into her and her friends at the local bar and we ended up cruising around and talking. To make the story short, in one of our conversations she asked me how things were in my relationship and I joked and said, "Still kinky" and she said laughed and asked, "how so?" When I asked if she really wanted to know, she said, "Sure, do tell". And that's what led to me to eventually confession my shoe fetish to her. She let me go into detail of what I do with shoes and when I told her, her response was, "Well that isn't bad. it's safe sex." After our discussion we agreed not to tell anyone.
After that, I've noticed on weekends she would post a lot of facebook pictures from party's or local bars. And then a few weeks ago she sent me a text message asking if I wouldn't mind having a drink with her and her friends at the bar. During one conversation she jokingly asked, "How's your fetish doing?" So I jokingly told her, "I need some more shoes...do you have any?" And to my surprise, she said, "Not right now but I will when I buy another pair." I asked, "Really, I can have a pair of yours?" And she knotted Yes. Our fetish conversation ended there but last week I messaged her on Facebook asking about her shoes again and she replied back "Yes. bt dont hv en to spare right now". I asked what size shoe she wears (I already knew but I wanted to hear it from her) and she typed back "9 1/2". When I typed back, "Perfect size, plenty of room to stroke." She jokingly answered, "Lol. asiff". When I asked when will she have a pair for me she said "probably next month. IDK yet." When I told her I can't wait, she replied back, "I bet U cant!" when I asked if she wanted detail or photos of her shoes getting fucked and cummed in, she replied "Lol sure."
If I do get a pair of her shoes I still don't know if I'm going to tell her that I fucked her shoes once before...hopefully she wouldn't mind.
Recently I found out that she's been having on-and-off marital problems which would explain the partying every weekend and the crazy things she posts on her facebook.
I dug in my files and found some pictures I've secretly taken of her shoes. That last picture is from 2012 when I stayed at their place and had my way with her shoes...finally!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: Confession: Raquel's Shoes

Post by floplove »

Why don't you offer to buy her a new pair and then you could get one of hers? It might be a little more expensive for you now,but it may open the door to more action eventually. :idea: It sounds like you already did the heavy lifting.
Sooo close.
brandon padilla

Post by brandon padilla »

She might like it & even enjoy walking in your cum. My wife was shy at first but she loves walking in my cum all the time. Start off slow like your doing & she will come around. Dose she have smell to them? My wife really didn't but now with her foot sweat & my cum mixture her shoe aroma is lovely
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

That's awesome to hear! I would definitely err on the side of NOT telling her your previous experience with her shoes though. Even though she seems cool about it now, she could possibly flip a switch into crazy mode if she found out you essentially violated her shoes without her knowledge. Crazy chance happening though of just running into her at the bar and having all of this unfold! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you get from her and how this progresses! Did you go full-bore into the shoe fetish explanation when she agreed to hear about your kinkiness? Or did you gently ease into it with a back story and what not of maybe explaining the shoe urges as a kid, etc?
sniffs_her_shoes

floplove wrote:Why don't you offer to buy her a new pair and then you could get one of hers? It might be a little more expensive for you now,but it may open the door to more action eventually. :idea: It sounds like you already did the heavy lifting.
Sooo close.
Actually I did offer to buy a pair but she said she has plenty to wear at the moment. My plan was to fuck and cum in the new pair (without her knowing) then give them to her, this way she'll be wearing a pair that I knew I cummed in.
sniffs_her_shoes

brandon padilla wrote:She might like it & even enjoy walking in your cum. My wife was shy at first but she loves walking in my cum all the time. Start off slow like your doing & she will come around. Dose she have smell to them? My wife really didn't but now with her foot sweat & my cum mixture her shoe aroma is lovely
The only shoes of hers I got my hands were the Nike Shox back in 2012. And they smelled awesome! little musky with perfume but not overpoweringly strong.
After spending the evening with them I didn't feel like driving all the way home so they let me sleep on the couch. I Waited for them to go upstairs for bed and when the coast was clear, I went over to the entrance door and picked up her shoes. I remember thinking to myself "I finally got my chance to do what I've always wanted to do!" So I fucked both shoes over the couch while thinking about her before cumming in the right shoe. I then took them to the bathroom and took some pictures so I can remember this fantasy cum true. I smeared the cum around both shoes and put them back and went to bed.
sniffs_her_shoes

slingblade wrote:That's awesome to hear! I would definitely err on the side of NOT telling her your previous experience with her shoes though. Even though she seems cool about it now, she could possibly flip a switch into crazy mode if she found out you essentially violated her shoes without her knowledge. Crazy chance happening though of just running into her at the bar and having all of this unfold! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you get from her and how this progresses! Did you go full-bore into the shoe fetish explanation when she agreed to hear about your kinkiness? Or did you gently ease into it with a back story and what not of maybe explaining the shoe urges as a kid, etc?
Not crazy chance at all because every payday week they'll be the bar that weekend, the only difference the past few times was my cousin wasn't with her, just her friends. And she would post things on Facebook like "well I'll go N do my thing 2 I guess. girls night out." or "holding down the bar whos with me?" Plus I've been around them a lot for 15 years so it's not uncommon for us to joke and talk about certain things.

I didn't go into great detail, I just told her it was a fetish for masturbating with female shoes. The funny thing is, when I told her she brought up a old memory and said, "So that's why you had those heels that time." It took a second to realize what she was talking about. But about 9 years ago they were helping me move to my current apartment and one of the plastic bags of clothes tore and a ladies heel was visible. She teased and asked why I had women's heels in my bag, I didn't know what to say but she jokingly teased me about it that day. And that's how we broke the ice of the topic. And that led to other questions like, "What goes through your head when you're doing that?" and I would tell her...not in great detail but I would tell her. She does know I cum in the shoes.
sniffs_her_shoes

I did text her last night and she finally was open to the idea of letting me buy her a pair of Asics but still isn't 100% sure. When I asked her about it she texted back, "Ur serious huh?" When I said yes she replied, "well wen my current onez are done maybe. we'll C lol" Hopefully my slow persistence pays off.
I would like to buy her a pair of Asics Gel's.
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

i would love to see more pics of her nike shox if you have them
sniffs_her_shoes

More of her Nike Shox from that night, as requested.