Confession: Raquel's Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoxlover711

Re: Confession: Raquel's Shoes

Post by shoxlover711 »

Those shox are amazing I'd pay 200 for those easy
shoxlover711

Post by shoxlover711 »

Those shox are amazing. I'd pay 200 for those easy
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

I wish she still had them. I wouldn't mind having fun with them again.
sniffs_her_shoes

UPDATE: Good news! I took some convincing but this past weekend I finally got her to go through with it and she ended up giving me her worn Skechers premium shoes. I couldn't believe it! They're the same ones I saw her wearing in the store last year and secretly took a video of her wearing them. She still wants a new pair of running shoes when the weather warms up. I recorded the exchange with my phone but the video didn't turn out so good, the lighting in her house caused the video to be too dark.
But here's a few pictures of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Call me crazy, but if she's open-minded enough to not think it's weird or whatever to play with women's shoes... and sell you hers... sounds like she might be curious.

Maybe be even more patient and she'll want to watch... or even help... :twisted:
sniffs_her_shoes

slippercreamer wrote:Call me crazy, but if she's open-minded enough to not think it's weird or whatever to play with women's shoes... and sell you hers... sounds like she might be curious.

Maybe be even more patient and she'll want to watch... or even help... :twisted:
Good point. I actually don't know how open-minded she is or what she thinks about the fetish thing but I just kept asking her at least once a week about our secret deal. She finally gave in.
But I wouldn't mind seeing how far this plays out and how far she'll take it. I jerk off to her pictures on Facebook and pretend she's watching me fuck her shoes at work when nobody is around. So that fantasy of her watching and helping out is ok with me. I would love to be the guy secretly fucking her shoes!
Nattedogg1

Post by Nattedogg1 »

Wow!!! Now cum on those skechers and share pics with us.
David_eubanks27

Post by David_eubanks27 »

Very sexy.
Dogg

Post by Dogg »

How was the smell
Dogg

Post by Dogg »

How was the smell