Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candide

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by candide »

lovenike wrote:
candide wrote:
luvshoxhotgurrls wrote:May I make a request to see another AirMax / Flyknit Max update from you next, please? :D
Why not both? Thoughts on the Vapormax; it's better than any Air Max running shoe for actually running in. But it's still a little inflexible versus my usual Brooks and ASICS repertoire. Keeping these though - good for gym use.

Wow! Thanks for posting these on here. Glad you like them. I am not to keen on the colour. I would imagine they would be a pain to drive in.
It's one of two colorways out there...will probably elect to go NikeID once it becomes available. (I don't drive, it's too expensive in this part of the world!)
luvshoxhotgurrls

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

candide wrote:
lovenike wrote:
candide wrote:
luvshoxhotgurrls wrote:May I make a request to see another AirMax / Flyknit Max update from you next, please? :D
Why not both? Thoughts on the Vapormax; it's better than any Air Max running shoe for actually running in. But it's still a little inflexible versus my usual Brooks and ASICS repertoire. Keeping these though - good for gym use.

Wow! Thanks for posting these on here. Glad you like them. I am not to keen on the colour. I would imagine they would be a pain to drive in.
It's one of two colorways out there...will probably elect to go NikeID once it becomes available. (I don't drive, it's too expensive in this part of the world!)
Those look quite sexy on you, Candide! Would love to see more AirMax, Vapormax, and Flyknit Max updates from you because your legs look so stunning in them! :D
lovenike

Post by lovenike »

candide wrote:
lovenike wrote:
candide wrote:

Ha, I know what you mean, being from the UK myself yes it is expensive. Be nice to see what designs get brought up to be honest, happy air max day in advance :)
luvshoxhotgurrls

candide wrote:
I need another Candide AirMax / Flyknit Max / Vapromax fix - MORE please! :D :mrgreen: :D
luvshoxhotgurrls

candide wrote:
Hi Candide - Would LOVE another Airmax or Flyknit Max or Vapormax update from you this weekend - pretty please? :D :wink:
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

Thank you so much Candide for the video of the Pink & Ruby Asics. It was definitely worth the wait. They look so sexy on you. I'll be watching that video a few more time. Those and the Purple Asics Nimbus I think are my favorite on you.
Have you tried the Adidas Ultra Boost. They are so comfortable but really hard to get.
candide

Post by candide »

Hi, sorry I've been a little quiet on the pics front...here's one to prove that I'm not totally out of it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

nice color, what tights you wearing?
kik me: jogsneaker
candide

Post by candide »

hotasic wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm nice color, what tights you wearing?
Nike Power Speed - they offer very good support!
luvshoxhotgurrls

candide wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 3:50 am
hotasic wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm nice color, what tights you wearing?
Nike Power Speed - they offer very good support!
Hi Candide - Can you please post some photos of you wearing some pairs of your sexy Nike Flyknit Max / AirMax? :D :mrgreen: