Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aok

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by aok »

I like how you matched the old vs new pair! Thanks!
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Hey Candid are those 17's or 18's? They look sexy as hell on you & I like your socks too. Got to find a pair of these for my wife now. Thanks for the post
candide

Post by candide »

sneakerfreak wrote:Hey Candid are those 17's or 18's? They look sexy as hell on you & I like your socks too. Got to find a pair of these for my wife now. Thanks for the post
17's. They've taken some damage on the heel collar so they're gone. And as for the Nimbus 19's...I can't work with them, they've gone super tight on the toebox and I'm not happy with them. Gonna have to take them back and get a size up...
luvshoxhotgurrls

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

candide wrote:Few more of the 2015's
Hi Candide - LOVE this photo set! Looking forward to your next Nike AirMax / Flyknit Max photo set - please post again soon! :D
candide

Post by candide »

Before a coffee run earlier today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

Candide,

Absolutely stunning. I bet you turned a few heads today.

Thanks for the pics.

Any chance you will do some pics wearing your pink and ruby red Kayanos?
luvshoxhotgurrls

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

candide wrote:Before a coffee run earlier today...
Hi Candide - beautiful as always! :D May I make a request to see another AirMax / Flyknit Max update from you next, please? :D
candide

Post by candide »

luvshoxhotgurrls wrote:May I make a request to see another AirMax / Flyknit Max update from you next, please? :D
Why not both? Thoughts on the Vapormax; it's better than any Air Max running shoe for actually running in. But it's still a little inflexible versus my usual Brooks and ASICS repertoire. Keeping these though - good for gym use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aok

Post by aok »

They're definitely neat but for $190 I'd rather get the thea flyknit or prestos.
lovenike

Post by lovenike »

candide wrote:
luvshoxhotgurrls wrote:May I make a request to see another AirMax / Flyknit Max update from you next, please? :D
Why not both? Thoughts on the Vapormax; it's better than any Air Max running shoe for actually running in. But it's still a little inflexible versus my usual Brooks and ASICS repertoire. Keeping these though - good for gym use.

Wow! Thanks for posting these on here. Glad you like them. I am not to keen on the colour. I would imagine they would be a pain to drive in.