Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

5free

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by 5free »

broncolen wrote:Hey Candid. Thanks for the 2 new vids today. I was curious if you could show us your closet? I don't know if anyone has ever requested to see all your shoes at once.
Check page 6 of this thread. She was able to squeeze 24 pairs of Asics into one shot. I would be into seeing them all though. Airmax, Brooks, the whole lot.
candide

Post by candide »

broncolen wrote:Hey Candid. Thanks for the 2 new vids today. I was curious if you could show us your closet? I don't know if anyone has ever requested to see all your shoes at once.
Hi, don't have a closet, but they do tend to sprawl around a little round the apartment! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Saw your new videos great like always . Thanks
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

This may very well be the sexiest set you have done. Love those sexy Asics and leggings! Keep up the good work please.
candide

Post by candide »

A few for today!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

I love how the socks match the sexy shoes!!!
candide

Post by candide »

Some from the summer!
luvshoxhotgurrls

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

candide wrote:Some from the summer!
Happy Holidays Candide!

Please post more Flyknit Max / AirMax photos, please! (It's Christmas and the Holidays, after all :wink: :D )
candide

Post by candide »

Some for today!
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

I love those nike air max!!! If you ever sell them i will buy!!!