Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candide

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by candide »

Just the one for today!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Love those colors
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

:P Love those colors . More pic please . Do you have any Brooks launch 3 or 4 or try them?
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Love them sneakers 🔥🔥
candide

Post by candide »

NIKEnav wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 pm :P Love those colors . More pic please . Do you have any Brooks launch 3 or 4 or try them?
Not those two, I've been running in Ghost 9's recently. Super comfortable on long runs!
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

candide wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:19 am Just the one for today!
Great colours! What is the model number? Any chance of selling them? :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

Candide,
Which Brooks Ghost 9 do you have? I agree they are really comfy. Love the design. I think the pink and purple ones are sexy. Any chance you'll do some posts?
candide

Post by candide »

kevynavinashox wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:32 pm Candide,
Which Brooks Ghost 9 do you have? I agree they are really comfy. Love the design. I think the pink and purple ones are sexy. Any chance you'll do some posts?
I have the black and purple ones. Meanwhile, and I'm sure aok has asked in the past, I did eventually try out a pair of Ultra Boost's (not the X's).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aok

Post by aok »

Wow, I got called out... what do you think of them?
Interdumfideles

Post by Interdumfideles »

Few candid shots of sneakers...