Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

luvshoxhotgurrls

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

candide wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:54 am
NIKEnav wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:33 pm Love your pictures and videos. Your you going to buy any Nike air max 270.
No plans. Don't like the style of it!
Hi Candide - Speaking of AirMax styles, it's my belief that Nike is done releasing the annual AirMax models and Flyknit Max models. They never released an AirMax 2018, and the last edition of Flyknit Max was released in 2016.

It seems as though they are shifting their focus to VaporMax, retro AirMax, and AirMax 270, and trying to establish AirMax as a lifestyle shoe moreso than a running / training shoe.

I find this quite disappointing as I was a HUGE fan of the annual AirMax editions, and Flyknit Max (even though they were SUPER expensive - I would almost always buy them on sale through a Nike Factory Store). I think their comfort with the full airbag unit under the foot was unrivaled, and really dogged their style.

What's your opinion?
candide

Post by candide »

luvshoxhotgurrls wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:32 am
candide wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:54 am
NIKEnav wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:33 pm Love your pictures and videos. Your you going to buy any Nike air max 270.
No plans. Don't like the style of it!
Hi Candide - Speaking of AirMax styles, it's my belief that Nike is done releasing the annual AirMax models and Flyknit Max models. They never released an AirMax 2018, and the last edition of Flyknit Max was released in 2016.

It seems as though they are shifting their focus to VaporMax, retro AirMax, and AirMax 270, and trying to establish AirMax as a lifestyle shoe moreso than a running / training shoe.

I find this quite disappointing as I was a HUGE fan of the annual AirMax editions, and Flyknit Max (even though they were SUPER expensive - I would almost always buy them on sale through a Nike Factory Store). I think their comfort with the full airbag unit under the foot was unrivaled, and really dogged their style.

What's your opinion?
I'm cool with it. To be honest, Air Maxes should never have been treated as a serious running shoe. Too heavy and inflexible for running. As gym/go-to-pilates sneakers? They're fine for those things.

Besides, I have a couple of pairs of Vapormax and I kinda like them, even if they take time to break in!

(as a flashback, here's some AM 2013's from a few years back - for the record, I loved the 2009/2011's, hard to beat!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by candide on Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
5free

Post by 5free »

Do you still have the 2013's kicking around?
candide

Post by candide »

5free wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:16 am Do you still have the 2013's kicking around?
No, never really liked them, they looked clumsy at best even compared with the 2012's!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you like to have sex while wearing your amazing running shoes? I think it is such a sexy way to show off your appreciation for running shoes!!
candide

Post by candide »

tretornshoe wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you like to have sex while wearing your amazing running shoes? I think it is such a sexy way to show off your appreciation for running shoes!!
Every so often (i.e. very occasionally)....but you won't see them online at all...non-nudes only! :)
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

And we appreciate it... while the rest remains up to our imaginations... lol
candide

Post by candide »

These arrived just in time for MDW! Think these are a keeper ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aok

Post by aok »

Have you stopped wearing socks with certain sneakers?!
candide

Post by candide »

aok wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 am Have you stopped wearing socks with certain sneakers?!
Still wearing them, just that they're no-show's for Air Max. They 'flow' better versus normal running socks!