sneaker bondage

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sihtric

Re: sneaker bondage

Post by Sihtric »

Luckily, my gf finds being tied and "toyed" in sport gear and sneakers very funny... well If I only manage to take some pics of her in bondage -_- and that asicsbondage looks cool, I must try it on my own. Do you guys have some special tips how to make the girl like it? Thankx

Sihtric

Post by Sihtric »

Luckily, my gf finds being tied and "toyed" in sport gear and sneakers very funny... well If I only manage to take some pics of her in bondage -_- and that asicsbondage looks cool, I must try it on my own. Do you guys have some special tips how to make the girl like it? Thankx

buff004

Post by buff004 »

CollegeCapturer wrote:You asked. I tried :)
Nice!

And now cum in her shoe right in front of her eyes! :D
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Sihtric wrote:Luckily, my gf finds being tied and "toyed" in sport gear and sneakers very funny... well If I only manage to take some pics of her in bondage -_- and that asicsbondage looks cool, I must try it on my own. Do you guys have some special tips how to make the girl like it? Thankx

My girl likes it all on her own lol just try putting ons up to her lips and see what she does.

And stories I can do. I'll try to get one done in the next few days.
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Just out of curiosity does anybody else take pics they download and take time to edit them to their liking or am I just weird like that? lol
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

shoxlover wrote:Just out of curiosity does anybody else take pics they download and take time to edit them to their liking or am I just weird like that? lol
I've done that a few times before. I'm not good with Photoshop or anything, but I've painted out socks or changed the colors on shoes.
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

irishlincoln wrote:
shoxlover wrote:Just out of curiosity does anybody else take pics they download and take time to edit them to their liking or am I just weird like that? lol
I've done that a few times before. I'm not good with Photoshop or anything, but I've painted out socks or changed the colors on shoes.
I just like my colors to pop a little more if I think they're flat or fix the white balance if it needs it lol
CollegeCapturer

Post by CollegeCapturer »

two different models to the slate for tomorrow night. Requests?
runningshoeguy

Post by runningshoeguy »

CollegeCapturer wrote:two different models to the slate for tomorrow night. Requests?
Have any Converse around? Licking, kissing, smelling them. Would be awesome. Thanks!
warmazter

Post by warmazter »

Girls sucking sneakers are by far the best. Or Having them tied over the face or diving their face into them. Licking and such.