Playing with various well worn flip flops

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flipflopz2004

Re: Playing with various well worn flip flops

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Tizzoeluver wrote:Hey again! This is just a teaser involving my aunts cool sandal. I have two pair of flips coming in sometime next week. Stay tuned. 8)
As always... great stuff. How'd you get a hold of your aunts sandals? Can't wait to see the new flip flops! :D
smirage

Post by smirage »

Very nice
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again guys! Here are some yellow flops I got from Janey Jones. She wore them for me for a good couple months. Signature too. Sweet chick on clips4sale! Real fun to deal with. She sells some good foot fetish videos as well :)

@ flipflopz2004
My aunt visits a lot every other month. Luckily, she is from LA so she always brings sandals. She usually leaves them unattended which works out for me. The very first pair of sandals I cummed on belonged to her. Her feet are hot and natural looking. No nail polish :mrgreen:

Me playing with Janeys sandals. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
martidp

Post by martidp »

very nice collection, you have some stunning flops in your possession.
i like how the ladies signed them also its a nice touch
keep on doing it :D
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Tizzoeluver wrote:Hey again guys! Here are some yellow flops I got from Janey Jones. She wore them for me for a good couple months. Signature too. Sweet chick on clips4sale! Real fun to deal with. She sells some good foot fetish videos as well :)

@ flipflopz2004
My aunt visits a lot every other month. Luckily, she is from LA so she always brings sandals. She usually leaves them unattended which works out for me. The very first pair of sandals I cummed on belonged to her. Her feet are hot and natural looking. No nail polish :mrgreen:

Me playing with Janeys sandals. Enjoy!
Another awesome pair of flip flops and pictures! You do have quite a collection! Keep posting!
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey guys! Adding some pics of some flip flops I got off of ebanned by a user named Missy Kim with one sandal signed. Super cool chick. She even sent me a short video of her wearing them 8)

Here is the link for the video. Should work for you all

https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... ideo%2cmp4

Here is me having some fun with em! First six pictures is Missy Kim :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Damn... she's hot and those flip flops look amazing! Happy 2016 and thanks for sharing!
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again folks! It's been awhile since I last posted. I had to help my aunt move out a few weeks back and was able to score a pair of her sandals. I was messing around with them last night :)
She is staying with us currently at the moment. I'll post pics of her feet soon. All natural toes! No polish

Enjoy!

Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hi again fellow shoelovers! Here to show my latest addition to my worn flip flop collection. I scored some awesome sandals from a great ebanned seller called howtopetakitty. Super hot milf with sexy feet! I'm thinking of buying some well worn panties of hers eventually. Anyways, here are some photos of me having some fun with her sexy strappy sandals. If anyone uses ebanned be sure to look her up and support her

I also have another worn pair being shipped sometime next week from another milf. Her aged feet are to die for! I'll post those babies once they come in

Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

It's been a long time since I posted some sandal fucking pics lol. Had a hectic summer with some major health issues and all. I'm just happy to be here still enjoying the pleasures of women's feet and their worn out flip flops. Here's some pics from the other day of me enjoying my aunt's flip flops. She's house sitting temporarily which allowed me to look at her sandal arsenal. I was close to keeping the flip flops but decided to return them after I had cummed on them since she has a limited amount of pairs available at the moment. She wears these particular sandals a lot so she would notice if they ended up missing. I can't wait to see her wear them when she returns! Enjoy my shoe loving friends! :mrgreen: