Playing with various well worn flip flops

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tizzoeluver

Playing with various well worn flip flops

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey guys! Been awhile since I last posted! Now that it's summer here on the west coast I figured its time for me to share some photos playing with some flip flops. These sandals were purchased off ebanned and youtube respectively. Will post the other 3 pairs that I bought from other users soon! Stay tuned :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
floplove

Re: Playing with various well worn flip flops

Post by floplove »

Hope to see more!! The best is to play with and blast into a pair that you have pics of the previous owner wearing...candid or otherwise. Would love to see the others,I have some messed up pairs too.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Awesome score!
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Bought these worn Ambercrombie & Fitch flip flops off Ebanned from a user named Kittylady. She also sells used panties and even had Shaved feet skin from her PedEgg on auction at one time. Here are some pics of her feet as well as me playing with her sandals after receiving them. I just received two pairs of worn flip flops from Ebanned seller Tuesdayy as of yesterday! Will post pics of those babies in the next few days! Stay tuned :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Tizzoeluver wrote:Bought these worn Ambercrombie & Fitch flip flops off Ebanned from a user named Kittylady. She also sells used panties and even had Shaved feet skin from her PedEgg on auction at one time. Here are some pics of her feet as well as me playing with her sandals after receiving them. I just received two pairs of worn flip flops from Ebanned seller Tuesdayy as of yesterday! Will post pics of those babies in the next few days! Stay tuned :)
Nice. Another awesome score on Ebanned. Those flip flops look really worn out and super fun to play with. Definitely looking forward to checking out those other flip flops as well! :D
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Had a helluva of time with these two pairs of flip flops last night! Received these from a seller named Tuesdayy off ebanned. The thongs on the brown pair smelled delightful as well crazy toe prints. They are literally torn up due to heavy wear. My favorite pair thus far. The pair with the pink thongs has some light toe prints on them. Two pairs for $20 I couldn't refuse :D enjoy!
I used a camera phone with flash. Way better photos :mrgreen:

floplove

Post by floplove »

Heavenly sandals!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Awesome! :P
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »