Playing with various well worn flip flops

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tizzoeluver

Re: Playing with various well worn flip flops

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again folks! Just laid my out collection so far. Having a little bit of flip flop fun :mrgreen:
I received three worn pairs of sandals over the past couple weeks. I will do separate post with each pair eventually. Stay tuned!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Tizzoeluver wrote:Hey again folks! Just laid my out collection so far. Having a little bit of flip flop fun :mrgreen:
I received three worn pairs of sandals over the past couple weeks. I will do separate post with each pair eventually. Stay tuned!
You've built up quite an awesome collection!
soccerstud7

Post by soccerstud7 »

Last edited by soccerstud7 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

looks like a good time!! I've been adding to my collection all along,,,,It never stops!!
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again folks! I was having some fun with these flip flops I purchased months ago. I purchased these off a amateur model on Southern Charms. Her name is Rebecca and she was more than happy to sell me her sandals. She hails from Florida the other Flip Flop state. Here she is wearing the said sandals. Enjoy 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again shoe lovers! Just coming off a little hiatus. Now that summer is here and flip flops abound I wanted to share some recent pics of a pair of worn flip flops I purchased from an awesome, down to earth girl named Stephanie. The sandals themselves have seen a lot of wear and smelled pretty ripe when she sent them. She even signed the right sandal as well as sending some confirmation pictures. My best purchase this year! Anywho, here are some pics of me baptizing them for the second time! Enjoy folks :wink:

floplove

Post by floplove »

Niiice! Great score!! Those look like some very soft rubber...just right for stroking a hard cock!
chanclasrosas

Post by chanclasrosas »

Omg dude, your pics are super hot!! That's my thing, too.
Wish I have those browns with the massive inprints... those make my cock really hard.
Keep up the posts!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Tizzoeluver wrote:Hey again shoe lovers! Just coming off a little hiatus. Now that summer is here and flip flops abound I wanted to share some recent pics of a pair of worn flip flops I purchased from an awesome, down to earth girl named Stephanie. The sandals themselves have seen a lot of wear and smelled pretty ripe when she sent them. She even signed the right sandal as well as sending some confirmation pictures. My best purchase this year! Anywho, here are some pics of me baptizing them for the second time! Enjoy folks :wink:
Damn. This is the first time seeing these pics! What a score.
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Hey again! This is just a teaser involving my aunts cool sandal. I have two pair of flips coming in sometime next week. Stay tuned. 8)