How do you guys fuck uggs?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerguy

How do you guys fuck uggs?

Post by sneakerguy »

I just rescued a pair of Uggs my girlfriend threw into the garbage. I tried fucking her Uggs last night by rolling them down and shoving my cock in so that it can rub along the foot bed. It was kind of uncomfortable as my balls couldn't get right in there. Just wondering if you guys have any special ways to go about fucking Uggs? I was thinking of cutting them down so that I could fuck them as if they were like a sneaker. Thoughts?
heelsrhot

Re: How do you guys fuck uggs?

Post by heelsrhot »

what size
sneakerguy

Post by sneakerguy »

Size 6 and it's the tall version.
heelsrhot

Post by heelsrhot »

that would be tough. i fuck larger sizes...goes right in there easy and feels great
meehow01

Post by meehow01 »

Yea. Might have to cut them. My girl had tall ones that the dog ripped around the ankle area. I finished the rip and went to town. If you get it in there the right way, they feel great as long as the material isn't too matted down. Can you post a pic or IM me a pic before you do anything to them? ...then after too. Does she throw a lot of shoes, socks or panties out??
sneakerfreak03

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

I'll fuck the shaft - just grab it and wrap it around your cock and go to town. Or you can fold it down and try to do the insides as well.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

i fold them down as far as i go, and shove my way deep in there. i'm a tee above average size, so that might play a part with some ppl vs others... maybe rip a hole in the side and push yourself into the toe area and start pumping!!!
sneakerguy

Post by sneakerguy »

I ended up cutting them down. Now I'm able to shove my balls and cock nicely into the foot bed. The lining was a bit matted, but still felt decent. :D
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

sneakerguy wrote:I ended up cutting them down. Now I'm able to shove my balls and cock nicely into the foot bed. The lining was a bit matted, but still felt decent. :D
pics???
booots2003

Post by booots2003 »

I know it's an old post, but want to revive it again. Would love to hear peoples tips and tricks. Personally I go for the shaft or cut the stitching between the shaft and front boot. Feels like a dream and gives a very nice trashed look to the boot.