Slipper lovers unite

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

toesuckha

Slipper lovers unite

Post by toesuckha »

Any other guys into sniffing slippers and getting off with them. I posted slipper stuff in the shoe Cummings forum....There seems to be little or no activity posted about slippers. I know there are a lot of guy like me into the scent of female feet and appreciate sniffing a well worn pair of slippers if given the chance. Anyone into slippers please post here...myabe we can get a group listed on here. I have been a member of slipper groups on yahoo and they all since have disappeared. It seems on this board we could unite and get a section on here. Please post here if you have similar interests as me. Even if we can manage to keep a thread going for a while to gain some momentum. Any one agree?
slipperlover13

Re: Slipper lovers unite

Post by slipperlover13 »

I totally agree!!

I am also really into sniffing, wearing, and fucking female slippers! It would be great if we could manage to get a group going here...
suedej

Post by suedej »

Im in, but this site is so hard to post any pics, so finicky !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
xsandro1968

Post by xsandro1968 »

I have always loved female slippers, their smell and taste.
And in this forum I posted many pics of my gf slippers.
Ciao,
Sandro.
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Another slipper lover here too
I love wearing, sniffing, and fucking a nice pair of slippers and only to wear them afterwards too. Currently have on a pair of pink open toe slippers that just might get a nice load before the nights over ;)
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

hey guys,

so let's get started with some pics, huh?

The purple slippers belong to my mother, i got to play with them a few months ago, the others are just some pics out of my huge collection from the internet...

There is a lot more to come if you also post some hot pics...

Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flats-es

Post by flats-es »

Hello I like the slippers, you have more photos of slippers and the last girl? :D
toesuckha

Post by toesuckha »

Slippers I got from a girl who would sell her stuff in person. She sold panties, socks, whatever you wanted. Of course I got her slippers. She would even loan me her moms for a price! LOL Her mom had the same pair of these ones that I got from her. Of course I did my thing and came in her moms slippers a few times. Cleaned them up as much as I could not to make it noticeable...did not want to ruin a good thing. But these slippers I got from her you could see her whole footprint in them...and they smell delicious. I don't cum in them though...don't want to ruin the scent. I included a pict from online to show what they look like new!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toesuckha on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toesuckha

Post by toesuckha »

Slippers
slavetoslippers

Post by slavetoslippers »

Will post some photos also soon