Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate but I have enough trouble finding time to keep my own stories going, and now I have a third started (see the gross forum). I don't think I will let that one go as far as this and my taboo one though.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Just a teaser... There's an update coming soon that's gotten me very hot under the collar. It's a big chapter with some very naughty behavior ;)
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Oh god, I can't wait. Please don't wait too long to post otherwise Mini-mattblake94 might explode lol!!!!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Ok guys, here it is. I hope you enjoy I as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know I "enjoyed" it several times in fact :D

Chapter 28

Beth sat panting on Bobby's lap, his cock, still rock hard having not cum yet, still firmly within her. She looked around at the bags he had brought in. "What have you been buying hon?" She asked intrigued.

"Lees gave me some money and sent me out to buy you girls some new shoes," her boyfriend smiled, "she realised you needed them and, well, she could afford to replace the sneakers you'd played with."

"Wow really?" Beth and Natalie asked.

"Why not?" Lees asked, "you needed them and besides," she grinned cheekily, "I am going to enjoy them too!"

"Well that's true," Beth laughed, "so what did you get me Bobby?"

"I got you both some sneakers for work," he told them, "monochrome low top chucks and vans for both of you, plus white and pale blue low tops for you babe," he pointed towards the dessert they just ate, "for obvious reasons. I bought Natalie some maroon low tops because she likes them so much," he looked at Lisa's Superstars, "and I bought you both a new pair of Superstars each - both pink stripes so you can be sisters."

"And the Asics?" Lisa asked.

"Yep, I got them both some Kayano 22's," he told her, to the gasps of Natalie and Beth.

Lisa dropped Beth's chuck, the trifle half-devoured, "I haven't seen those before," she said as she hurried over to the bags, Natalie and Beth in tow. She found the first pair, the label reading Blue/Yellow/Titanium, "whose are these Bobby?" She asked, popping the lid off and lifting the lightweight running shoe out of its tissue paper.

"Those are Nats," Bobby smiled, "I got Beth the Grey/Pistachio/Coral pair."

"Oh they are beautiful," Natalie sighed, taking the sneaker from Lisa and looking it all over, "how can I ever thank you Lees?" She gave the toe a little lick, then started sucking on it.

"Just keep doing what you are doing," she smiled, and then found Beth's new sneakers for her, "here you go Beth," she smiled, handing her the pretty Asics.

"Oh thanks Lees," Beth gasped, "these are gorgeous!" She turned the shoe around in her hand then gave the bright pink sole a lick from heel to toe. "I'm putting these on now," she kicked off Lisa's pink chucks, sat on the sofa and slid her smooth little feet into the soft, peach coloured lining of her new Asics. She almost came, just with the sensation of slipping them on, "they feel so good on," she breathed, touching herself. She scooped up one of the discarded pink chucks and started rubbing her clitoris with the bumps and ridges, all the time looking at her new sneakers.

Natalie was totally absorbed in her new sneakers. She held one up to her face and nuzzled into the soft pale blue fabric, her tongue darting out to lick the vinyl sections. She saw Beth slip her feet into her new Asics and felt the longing to feel her new Kayanos on her own feet. She sat beside Beth, slid her feet out of her cummy Gt2000s and slid them into the smooth cyan interior of her new shoes, "they are beautiful Lees," she breathed, turning them this way and that.

Unnoticed by all except Bobby who was happily drinking in the sight of three naked girls in sneakers, Lisa had slipped out of the room for a moment, returning and sitting down, cross legged on the floor in front of them, her Superstars tucked under her so that the purple soles peeked out from under her thighs, bare pussy covered by one of Natalie's lavender Asics. She leant over and grabbed her other pink chuck from where Beth had discarded it and handed it to Natalie, gaining her attention for the first time since she had been given her new Kayanos, "I think you are going to need this," she grinned as she flexed the scissors in her other hand.

"oh," Natalie stated simply, plunging the toecap of her friends converse deep into her pussy, her eyes darting from the scissors in Lisa's hand to her GT2000 sat provocatively in her lap, occasionally darting back to her new Asics, biting her bottom lip. Her pussy was doing backflips at the sight and thought of what was about to happen. Add in the feeling of her new sneakers on her feet and she couldn't help herself. She gushed on her friends pink Converse, soaking the canvas. She looked at her new Kayanos and then at the scissors and back again and started to rub her clitoris.

"I know what you are thinking," Lisa laughed as she caught Natalie's glances, "and it would be deliciously bad to cut up those pretty new Kayanos, but I have my heart set on these," she picked up the sneaker in her lap, "besides, I want to see you in those for a while before we cut them up."

"Ok," Natalie sighed with a mixture of disappointment and relief, "I guess I have plenty more shoes for you to cut up in the meantime," she smiled, then shuddered as her Louboutins flashed across her mind like a shiny black lightening bolt.

Lisa caught the shudder and the look that crossed Natalie's face and wondered at it for a moment, then guessed what she was thinking about and shuddered involuntarily herself.

Beth was busily cumming on the pink chuck in her pussy, listening to her friends talk about the destruction of Natalie's beautiful sneakers, and she didn't fail to catch the exchange of looks and shudders. She didn't shudder herself when she guessed what they were thinking, having just soaked the pretty pink canvas for the third time since she slipped her feet into her new Kayanos, but she did resolve to herself that she would surprise birth of her friends by doing something to Natalie's Louboutins in front of them. She wasn't sure what just yet, but had some ideas. And then she shuddered too and soaked Lisa's Converse again.

Beth was engrossed in her thoughts, totally absorbed in ways to surprise her friends with Natalie's heels when she heard the snick. She almost ignored it but then realised what it was and turned to look at Lisa. Her friend was sitting with the scissors in one hand, Natalie's GT2000 in her lap and in her other hand the tip of a lavender lace. Lisa wore a serene smile as she slowly, deliberately lifted the lace of Natalie's shoe cut another inch off. Beth came again, then looked sidelong at Natalie and realised her friend was in raptures. She looked back in time to see Lisa cut off another section of lace and drop it on the floor next to her and realised that she didn't have a sneaker to cum on. Natalie must have realised at the same time as she kicked one of her new Kayanos off and slid it across to her friend.

"Cum on my new shoe Lees," she almost begged. Lisa was happy to oblige, placing the toe of the light blue sneaker under dripping pussy.

Lisa picked up the remains of the lace she was working on and cut it cleanly up to the shoe, her pussy doing backflips as the blades cut through easily. She picked up the other lace and began working on that, slicing it into inch long segments, each cut causing a twinge and she grinded against the new Asics beneath her, soaking the toe in her juices. She became totally absorbed with her work, cut, cut, cut, each one removing another section of lace until both sides had been pared back to the shoe.

Natalie looked on as her friend systematically dismantled her sneaker, each cut being met with a thrust of the pink converse in her pussy. The thought of her New Kayano getting drenched in cum also playing a major part. She thrust again as Lisa cut down the laces, pulling them free so that none remained in the shoe. She came then, the slick white toecap of Lisa's Converse deep inside her, her juices flowing out and over it, soaking it and filling it.

Lisa was a little disappointed. The laces were all gone now. She was elated too, because she was closer to cutting into the sneaker itself, always the best part. She was about to continue when she had a thought and came at the prospect, "your pretty laces are all gone," she sighed, then dipped her hand between her legs, bringing out a bright yellow lace, "oops," she said, both cumming and grinning as she snipped the end off of it.

"Oh god," Natalie cried, gushing over the pink chuck, "my new Kayano!"

"Oh that felt good," Lisa grinned, pulling out the other yellow lace and cutting the end off. All three girls cried out that time a soaked their respective shoes.

"Better be good," Lisa laughed nervously, "well, less bad," she grinned, turning her attention back to the lavender GT2000 in her lap. She delved into the shoe and brought out the pink insole. She cut it slowly and deliberately into little pieces, dropping them on the pile of pieces next to her. She ground on Natalie's Kayano and came again. "No more easy bits left," she sighed, playing with the tongue. She dipped her hand between her legs and brought out a yellow lace again. "Oops," she said again and snip, the end came away, and all three girls gushed once more.

"You keep doing that," Beth panted, "and you will have to cut up both of Nats lovely Asics," she came at the thought.

"You are right of course," Lisa smiled, playing with the tongue of the GT2000 again, "but one more snip couldn't hurt," she grinned as she cut another inch of yellow lace off.

"Oh that's so good," Natalie sighed, cumming again.

Lisa turned her attention back to the lavender sneaker, pulling the tongue out gently, before placing the scissors around the base. Slowly she squeezed, the cloth and sponge inner parting easily. It came away in her hand, the entire tongue in one piece. She held it over the pile of pieces and cut it into inch long lengths, letting each fall.

"I'm sorry Nat," Lisa smiled, "but you can't wear these anymore." She slowly cut away the top lace holes, each piece coming away as a triangle. "That feels so good," she sighed as she cut down along the edge of the Asics logo on each side of the shoe, "so bad but so, so good," she cut down to the sole on the other side of the shoe, "but this feels even better," she pulled out a yellow lace and cut another inch off the end.

"Oh god Lees," Beth screamed, "you have to stop!"

"Stop what," Lisa asked, feigning ignorance, "this?" She cut an inch off the other yellow lace. The three girls came again. "Ok," she smiled sweetly, returning to the lavender sneaker. The Asics logo on each side was now only held in where it joined the sole, so using the scissors she cut each piece out. She put the scissors down carefully in the Kayano between her legs, then picked up her large serrated knife. Turning the GT2000 on its side, she began sawing through the heel, following the top of the Asics logo, each saw dropping lavender fluff. Soon the top of the heel came away leaving just the toe and bottom section of the heel attached. "Now that toe," she grinned, sawing through the sole and parting it from the sneaker. "Here you are Nat," she smiled as she handed the toe section to its rightful owner.

Natalie sighed in contentment as she removed the sodden pink chuck from her pussy and plunged the toe of her lavender Asics into her pussy. She rubbed and rubber at her clitoris, sliding the toe in and out, cumming multiple times, eventually stopping when the remains of the sneaker was full of cum. "Oh god Lees, that was so good," she sighed, "especially what you were doing with my new Kayano."

"Oh god yeah," Beth agreed, "I didn't think you were going to stop there!"

Lisa laughed, "I know, that was the best bit," she agreed. She put her hands between her legs and brought the sneaker out, resting it on her lap with the scissors still poking out. The laces were considerably shorter and the cloth was soaked in Lisa's cum, but the sneaker looked as sexy as ever. She pulled the laces taught, "hmmm, that side is longer than the other," she grinned, "I can soon fix that!" She took the scissors and snipped the end off, to the gasps of the other two girls. Lisa herself squirted, spraying the tiles.

Natalie saw the mess between Lisa's legs, "here Lees," she kicked her other Kayano off, "this one needs some cum too!"

"Ooh goody," Lisa laughed, putting it between her legs, "now to make myself cum!" She lifted the one of the laces from the fresh sneaker and snipped an inch of yellow lace off the end, "oh god that's good," she sighed, spraying the sneaker, and cutting another piece off. Her hips bucked as she came again, "God I love being bad," she cut another inch off, "and this is really bad," snip. She came once more, then pulled the sneaker out to look at her handiwork. "Almost even with the other one," she smiled, cutting the laces to length and plunging it back between her legs before she sprayed once more.

"Now you better stop Lees," Beth suggested, "those are very expensive sneakers, and the are brand new." She shuddered, undermining her point.

"You are right of course," Lisa agreed, snipping away another inch of yellow lace, "oh damn," she giggled, "now they are uneven again!" She gut an inch off of the others and then sat back again.

"You know," Natalie piped up, breathlessly, "those laces are really short now."

"She's right," Lisa told Beth, "see how short they are?" She held the laces on the sneaker in her lap out from the shoe where it stretched to just under three inches.

"True," Beth agreed, "Nat couldn't tie them properly like that."

"Hmmm, Beth," Lisa said, "I am going to need a sneaker to cum on, because I am cutting the laces out of this pair," she held her hand out as she arranged Natalie's pair on her lap. She look at the sneaker in her hand and was happy to see one of Beth's new Kayanos. She grinned and stuffed it between her legs. "Ok," she sighed, shuddering, "let's cut out those beautiful laces!"

Beth was pumping the chuck in and out again. The pale pink canvas was now totally soaked in cum and was dribbling all over the sofa as she pumped it. Natalie, likewise, pumped the toe of her lavender Asics in and out.

Lisa snipped an inch off of the end of each lace, "oh I love this," she sighed, taking each lace back another inch, "nothing beats it," she cut again, then, "oops," she held an inch of bright orange lace in between her fingers, "sorry Beth," she grinned and cut an inch off of the lace on other side of Beth's sneaker, "well I had to even it out," she fluttered her eye lashes.

Beth and Natalie were cumming so much they could barely speak, but Beth managed, to sigh "naughty!"

"Oh yeah," Lisa agreed, "so naughty," she cut the yellow laces back to the shoe. She pulled an orange lace up and cut another inch from it, lost in the feeling she cut another inch. She turned her attention back to Natalie's, cutting a yellow lace near the top of her sneaker. She pulled it out and discarded it, the cut the next row down. She pulled that out too. She was down to the loop on the tongue now and couldn't help herself. She cut it off, gushing on Beth's Kayano as she discarded it on the pile.

Natalie was almost delirious by now, the act of removing that little piece of her sneaker causing her to buck repeatedly.

Now Lisa was in full flow, she couldn't stop. She picked up an orange lace again and cut it off, flush with the shoe, then did the same with the other side, then returned to Natalie's sneaker, cutting each row, one at a time. Finally there were no laces left, and she put it aside. "I seem to have been bad with your shoe, Beth," she smiled, pulling the sodden Asics out from between her legs.

"My poor Asics," Beth sighed, kicking off the other sneaker. She quickly found her new monochrome black vans and slipped them on, unwilling to be without sneakers for too long.

Lisa grabbed Beth's other sneaker and pushed it between her legs. She immediately started cutting the laces, paring them back, bit by bit until she reached the Kayano. By now all of the new Asics were soaked in cum and one was missing its laces completely.

"Oh god that's so good," Lisa breathed, looking at the sneakers. She picked up one of Natalie's blue Kayanos and slid the scissors down between the tongue and the laces so she could cut them all at once. She snipped them out, then pulled the yellow pieces from the shoe and dropped them on the pile. Next she picked up one of Beth's and cut the orange laces out in the same way, adding them to the pile. Natalie's sneaker was next and she cut the loop from the tongue. She did the same to Beth's laceless sneaker, cutting the loop, and gushing in the process.

"Looks like you are almost finished Lees," Natalie said with a pout, "just one more with laces left."

"Yeah," Lisa replied, "I guess I am." She picked up Beth's Kayano between her legs, placing it in her lap, "I am going to need one of those vans in my pussy I think," she smiled sweetly.

Beth laughed, "I only just put them on," and kicked one off for her friend who gratefully took it and plunged it straight into her pussy up to the laces.

"That's better," Lisa grinned, and began cutting the laces from Beth's Kayano. When she reached the loop, she cut it free and soaked the black canvas van in her pussy. "Oh dear," she said, pulling up a black lace and cutting an inch off it, "I am so accident prone," she cut another inch off. She returned to the Asics, snipping each lace out until there were no laces left. "No more left," she sniffed, "unless," she pulled a black lace up again, looked Beth in the eye and snipped another inch off, "oh that feels good," she smiled, "but not as good as your Asics," she snipped another inch of black lace off.

"Cutting our lovely new Asics up is so bad," Beth agreed, shuddering as another inch of black lace came away, "but so, so good".

Lisa picked up a blue Kayano and set it down in her lap, eying it hungrily. She flexed the scissors and imagined them cutting through light blue cloth. She came at the thought. She gently laid the scissors on the blue cloth and ran them up and down the sneaker. She moved them towards the tongue and then back down again. She cut another piece of black lace away.

"Ok that's it," Lisa sighed, "I am going to be a good girl and put the scissors away before I go too far." She looked up at her friends who looked disappointed, "I want to cut them up too," she sighed, "but then I wouldn't be able to see you girls wear or play with them."

"Well we can't really do that anyway," Beth laughed, "because someone cut all the laces out!"

"I had to," Lisa laughed, "it felt so good!"

"You know what would feel better," Natalie asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh you two are incorrigible," Lisa laughed, squirming at the thought of it.

"It's your fault," Beth smiled, "you made us this way."

"I did, didn't I?" She grinned. She rested her hand on one of her superstars, stroking the purple sole as she thought about how nice it would be to cut into those Kayanos, "it would feel so good to cut them up," she sighed, "and I really would like to cut some more." She looked down and cut another piece of black lace, "hmmm," she thought, pulling one of the white laces out of her left Superstar. She took the scissors and cut it off, "oh I love cutting shoes," she shuddered through another orgasm. She eyed the Kayano in her lap again.

"Do it," Natalie breathed.

Lisa reached out and drew the tongue of the sneaker towards herself. She place the scissors around the base of the tongue and squeezed gently. Not enough to cut, but close. She took a deep breath and squeezed a little more, making a little nick in the tongue. She gushed over Beth's Van, soaking it completely and released the scissors. She lifted the scissors a little higher and squeezed again, creating another nick in the blue tongue.

"Don't leave mine out of the action," Beth urged.

"Oh you naughty girl," Lisa smiled, lifting one of Beth's new Asics into her lap along with Natalie's, "you really want to see me destroy these lovely sneakers, don't you?" She pulled the tongue forwards and made a couple of shallow nicks in it. She looked down between her legs and cut another piece of black lace from Beth's van, "hmmm," she sighed, "no more laces in your Van Beth," she slid the sneaker out of her pussy with a slurp, "I think I need the other one now."

Beth kicked her other Van off, "stop toying with us," she pleaded.

Lisa picked up the sneaker and cut the laces off before sliding it into her pussy, "there, that's better," she grinned, lifting the soggy Van she had just removed from her pussy, "I could cut this one up instead?"

"Lees!" Beth said, exasperated, "cut up our Kayanos already!"

"It did feel so good, cutting the laces," she said, playing with Natalie's Asics. She positioning the scissors across the tongue where the indigo section at the top met the light blue lower section, "such a pretty blue tongue," she squeezed the scissors, making a little nick, shuddering and cumming in the process. "It would be so naughty to keep going," she sighed, squeezing a little more, the nick becoming a quarter inch cut, "so very naughty," the cut became a third of an inch. "I should stop," she said to herself, "but it feels so good," she squeezed a little more, the cut now half an inch into the pretty tongue, "so very good," the cut was now three quarters of an inch. By now her pussy was free flowing and she couldn't stop if she wanted to. She squeezed a little harder, maintaining the pressure, the cut widening slowly, one inch, two, when suddenly the indigo section came away in Lisa's hand. All three girls responded with multiple orgasms, soaking their respective sneakers. "Oh my god that felt good," Lisa panted, moving the scissors down and cutting another inch of tongue away. She repeated the process, moving down the tongue an inch at a time until she reached the base.

"Oh my poor, beautiful shoe," Natalie whispered through bouts of cumming. She had never experienced such amazing orgasms and could only attribute it to the sheer badness of destroying a brand new pair of expensive and pretty Asics. That and Lisas ability to drive her wild while doing it. She looked to her right and saw Beth in similar raptures and knew she was not alone.

Lisa moved the scissors to the side of the sneaker now, spotting a line that ran down towards the heel cup. She positioned them just below the first lace hole at the top and squeezed the handles, cumming again as the blades bit through the turquoise lining and easily cut through the fabric. She followed the line down almost to the pretty sole where it bent towards the front of the shoe again. She did her best to follow it.

Beth was in awe of Lisa's work, and couldn't help comparing it to the first time they cut up one of Beth's Asics. This was by far the best, she decided, perhaps because of the newness of the sneakers, perhaps because her friend had built them to such a level of excitement. She didn't know, but she was loving every second of it.

Now the scissors were in the opposite side of Natalie's Kayano and were cutting down in the same way. Lisa was amazed at how well she was cutting, considering her hands were shaking almost uncontrollably. She reached the sole and decided to switch to the knife. She slotted in to the point where she had just cut down to, pointing towards the sole. She started sawing back and forth, maintaining a steady pressure, the blade cutting through the indigo insole and the turquoise rubber at the top of the midsole, "oh," she breathed, "I love that part of the sole," the knife cut through it easily and continued on through the white foam. Soon it reached the turquoise plastic section in the arch and the tone changed, becoming more raspy. "Th-that sounds so good," she stammered as she gushed again. Finally the knife exited the sneaker, partially cutting through the indigo rubber out sole.

Natalie was now in tears. She had cum so many times and was so happy, the tears of joy ran down her face and she had to blink them away to be able to continue watching her sneaker get dismantled.

"I really want to see this toe in you now Nat," Lisa moved the knife to the base of where the tongue used to be. She started sawing, the sharp knife cutting through the vinyl section around the tongue easily and then bogging slightly in the blue material of the side of the sneaker. She snipped through the sides and repositioned the knife on the insole. She started sawing once more, the sole thinner here it didn't take as long, the knife cutting through insole and rubber quickly, emerging from the indigo out sole like the fins of a line of sharks. When the toe section fell away, Lisa licked the sole and handed it to Natalie who pulled the toe of her lavender Asics out of her pussy, discarding it with a splash of cum. She rammed it home so vigorously Lisa was alarmed that she may hurt herself, but the look of joy on her face said otherwise.

Lisa collapsed back onto her elbows, watching Natalie pleasure herself. She was exhausted. The sheer pleasure of what she had just done left her drained of energy, if not cum, "she smirked at the thought." She looked at Beth and saw she was the same, a look of tired satisfaction on her face. Only Natalie was still going, but she could hardly blame her. Pretty soon even Natalie collapsed back in the sofa, panting hard, her eyes closed.

"Oh god that was good," Beth broke the silence, "I don't think I have ever cum so hard or so often."

"M-me either," Natalie stammered, "that was the best ever. Lisa, you are amazing."

Lisa laughed tiredly, "Thanks, I loved it too."
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Suds. I'm in love with you man. I have to say it lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are on FIRE!!!!!!!

But.................................

You're killin us MAN!!! How are you resisting the urge????? Kill those Loubs lol, kill em, you know you want to, give in to the temptation ;) Be, SO.....DAMNED.......BAAAAADDD!!! Do it.

Other than that small gripe (which I'm being incredibly selfish about, I acknowledge), 100 out of 10 as per usual. You always hit that mark man. You should go into writing professionally if you haven't already done so.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Lol thanks. I try to be "realistic" which means things have to lead logically into other situations. I can't just jump to destroying the Loubs - that would detract from the fantasy. Besides, the build up is part of the fun :)

By the way, sorry for any formatting errors or typos - I got a bit carried away with this one.

Just as an aside... There's a lady sits opposite me at work. She's in her 60's so not someone I would classify as attractive - more grandmotherly. Anyway, she has two pairs of Kayanos that I know of. One pair of 20's in grey with pink soles, another pair of 21's - white and bright green. While writing this chapter all I have wanted to do is crawl under her desk where she leaves them and start cutting laces lol
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Lol, I know, I'm just praying for some REALLY expensive shoes to get ruined.

Oooh, what if you involved other clothes as well?? Like, have one of the girls see an expensive pristine leather jacket and wonder what the leather feels like on her pussy while she's cutting up shoes. Or, even better, a fur coat.

I'm guessing that as long as sneakers are involved it still counts in this forum right??
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

After doing some requests I found that trying to write about stuff that isn't a turn on for me is not impossible but it doesn't motivate me, so I end up procrastinating, and that's no good for anyone. So, although it sounds selfish, I'm going to stick with stuff that gives me the horn :). So, sorry but I will stick with shoes and sneakers.

As for the Loubs... I am thinking about another crossover because I think the family would enjoy it :)
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

No, don't worry, you write what you want. :)

Sounds cool. :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Another update, but a bit smaller this time! Enjoy!

Chapter 29

"Mine seem to have escaped unharmed," Beth smiled, looking at her laceless sneakers, "relatively," she laughed.

"See," Lisa grinned, "I am a good girl!" Everyone laughed at this. "Well I was, wasn't I?" She winked.

"Oh yeah," Beth and Natalie both shuddered, "very good!"

"Oh Bobby!" Beth said with a start, having just realised he was still in the room, "I got so caught up, I forgot about you!"

Bobby stood silently off to one side, his cock rock hard and dribbling precum. He had watched the girls cumming over and over, admired how Lisa had held everyone in the moment, was amazed at the moment she cut into the new Kayano. He had struggled at that point, calling on all the willpower he could muster, just to prevent himself stroking his cock. Now he desperately needed to fuck someone or something.

"Hmmm I know where that should go," Beth smiled, standing and moving over to the foot stool. She wheeled it closer to the sofa and then helped Lisa to her feet, "here, kneel on this Lees," she smiled. Lisa did as she was asked, and found herself kneeling and looking at Natalie and the spot where Beth had been sitting. There was a wet patch there now, a very large one. Directly in front of her on the floor was the pile of sneaker pieces, sections of lace, yellow, orange, black, lavender and white. Her pussy squirmed thinking about it. Around them were larger pieces of Asics, while next to the pile were the sneakers she had not destroyed - Natalie's lone Kayano and GT2000 as well as Beth's Kayanos and Vans. The scissors lay glinting invitingly. She thought of reaching for them when she felt hands on her legs, parting them.

"There you go baby," she heard Beth say behind her, "slide him right in there." Beth gaped as she felt Bobby's hands on her hips, his cock pushing deep inside her, "now don't move, either of you," Beth commanded.

Lisa heard some rustling through boxes and then Beth came back into view, her new Superstars on her feet and Natalie's in one hand. In her other she held her new white low top chucks. She handed the superstars to Natalie who slipped them on her feet while Beth sat and put her white chucks on the sofa next to her, "ok," she said, finally, pushing one of her new chucks deep inside her, "you may now start, but slowly."

Bobby started to pump very slowly, sliding his massive cock in and out of Lisa's dripping pussy, "oh," she said, squirming where she knelt. She looked up into Beth's eyes. She had a big smile on her face as she matched Bobbies strokes with her converse. The slurping noises coming from both sides in time with each other. Natalie was watching too, her detached Kayano toe slurping in and out of her pussy, also in time. She saw glints of pale blue cloth and indigo sole as it went in and out, the sight taking her back to moment early when she cut the beautiful shoe. She looked down at its partner, then the scissors, then Beth's sneakers.

"A little faster Bobby," Beth instructed, watching Lisa bite her lip, her hair falling over her face, obscuring her from view. Lisa's hand shot out for a moment and returned holding the scissors, depositing them on the footstool in front of her.

"Is someone feeling naughty again?" Beth laughed. The hand shot out again and returned with one of Beth's Kayanos. The laughter turned to gasps as Beth flooded the white chuck in her pussy. Beside her Natalie gasped too, the toe of the sneaker in her pussy speeding up.

Lisa picked up the scissors and opened them, placing around the top of the bright pink tongue. She tried to hold them steady, but Bobby's thrusts caused her hand to wander, she squeezed gently, the scissors gripping the sneaker by the tongue and causing it to slide around with her movement.

"Oh yeah Lees," Beth breathed, "cut it," then, when Lisa backed the pressure off a little, "faster Bobby," she commanded.

Bobby picked up speed, his thighs slapping against Lisa's beating a regular rhythm. Lisa gasped in pleasure, her hand squeezing involuntarily, the scissors cutting into the tongue of her sneaker about half an inch, "oh Bobby," she screamed, "fuck me Bobby!" She looked at Beth's sneaker, directly in front of her face. Her tongue lashed out, licking the bright pink sole as it rose up over the toe. Bobby responded, pushing deeper, causing Lisa to scream again, her hand squeezing tight. Screams from Beth and Natalie told her something happened and she looked up to see the bright pink tongue of Beth's sneaker laying on the footstool.

"Oh god," Beth screamed, lifting her foot onto the footstool, her back arching as she thrust the soaked white chuck deeper.

Lisa cut another piece of tongue out of the sneaker at random, gushing on Bobbies cock at the same time. She put the scissors on the side of the Kayano, cutting it without thought, her cuts coming almost from desperation. She looked up at Beth's Superstar and reached out with the scissors, cutting one of the laces free.

"Oh yes," Beth cried, lifting her other foot up onto the footstool, "cut my laces Lees!"

The scissors came again, this time cutting the laces on Beth's other Superstar. Lisa managed to slip the blades between the tongue and cut more laces free. The three girls were once again caught in the moment, unable to help themselves, they came again and again.

By now Bobby's thrusts were slowing, his orgasm approaching rapidly, but Lisa wanted more, her hips taking up the momentum. She pushed and pushed against Bobby, all the time looking at the sneakers in front of her, the new Kayano with cuts all over it and the new pink stripe superstars Beth was wearing with laces hanging dejectedly from various cuts. She reached out and cut more laces from Beth's Adidas. She made another cut on he Asics, a piece from side falling away.

Natalie looked on as Beth's sneaker was destroyed in what could only be described as reckless abandon, the scissors flashing out seemingly at random, pieces of sneaker falling away in haphazard shapes. If that wasn't enough, the laces on Beth's new Superstars were subjected to the same wanton destruction, pieces of pristine white lace laying all over the footstool. The biggest kicker though, was that she was being fucked from behind by Beth's boyfriend as she did it, the spectacle enough to bring her to climax, "hah," she thought to herself distractedly, "how can it be a climax when I am having so many?"

The scissors flashed out more slowly now as Bobby neared his climax and Lisa tired. They snipped more laces from the Adidas this time, then she went for more, misjudging it from a thrust from Bobby, the scissors going around the leather between the second and third lace hole. Lisa looked up at Beth as Bobby made his final thrust, his back arching and driving his cock deeper into her than he had been before, cumming explosively inside her. The sensation drove her over the edge and into her own multiple orgasm, her whole body spasming and shaking.

Afterwards, Lisa said she didn't know if she had done it deliberately, or if it was an involuntary muscle contraction brought on by such a fierce series of orgasms, but when she opened her eyes there was a three inch cut in the leather side of Beth's new Superstar. "Oops," she said, and giggled, the giggles turning into gasps as Bobby withdrew from her.

As Beth fell back into the sofa, shaking and still cumming, Lisa collapsed onto the footstool in a foetal position, curled around the remains of Beth's Kayano, panting hard, her eyes closed, her lightly tanned skin coated in a sheen of sweat. Behind her, Bobby sat where he stood, his legs shaking from the exertion, his breath coming in gasps too.

After a few moments of silence broken only by heavy breathing, Lisa raised her head, her hair plastered across her forehead so she was looking through it at her friends, "I think I need to send Bobby out to buy you two more sneakers,". She laughed and collapsed back onto the footstool.