Wooden Clogs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Richie

Re: Wooden Clogs

Post by Richie »

I love cumming into wooden clogs. Actually they were the first shoes I ever had my cock put in in the age of 4 or 5 in the kindergarten
foojobss

Post by foojobss »

A friend of my mother used to wear these white swedish clogs, with sock or nylons or just with her bare hot sexy feet. we often visit her during the holidays. The biggest problem was that she always wore them. She played with them all day long and i couldn't get my eyes of them. She was so pretty and her feet looked so sexy in these clogs. Every night i would masturbate thinking of fucking her clogs and feet. So one day she came over to our house, crying, her husband had left her. She wasn't wearing the clogs... She asked me if i could babysit her 2 kids. They were sleeping. She had to talk to someone so came to our house. She told me to see if her kids were still sleeping and then wait for her to come home. So i did. I went upstairs to see if the kids were sleeping. I went to the bathroom to see if there were any socks or nylons i could use. I took 2 pairs of white socks, dirty and smelly and a skincolored pantyhose. I went to the livingroom and saw her clogs standing next to the dinner table, i took them went to the toilet and began to please myself with the clogs. I licked the left clog and smelled the inside. The clog had a sweaty vinegar aroma and tasted salty... I took the right clog and put my cock inside. Feeling the sweaty insole on my cock made me cum in a minute or two. It felt so good cumming like this in her sweaty clog. I cleaned the clog and got back to the livingroom. After a few minutes i heard the doorbell ringing. She came home and said that i had to go home. So i left with the socks and pantyhose in my pocket. When i came home i went straight to my bedroom, closed the door and started jerking of with the socks and pantyhose... I remember i cummed 5 times that night... I never had a chance to use her clogs or steal her socks again...
suedej

Post by suedej »

Love the pink ones xxx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Traesko

Post by Traesko »

New ones:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clogs143

Post by clogs143 »

Mmmmm..I love those new pics! I love both pairs, but especially the flower sanita clogs! I would love to lick her clogs and her feet. Then smell and cum all in those clogs.
Traesko

Post by Traesko »

Here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

More wooden clogs please
suedej

Post by suedej »

Suede highheel clogs really turn me on!
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

could be fun
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Sexy brown clogs
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: