Stealing shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Re: Stealing shoes?

Post by junglist »

Of course, when I have 'borrowed' heels in the past, I intend to give them back at some point, covered in cum.
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

fixation5170 wrote:I've never stolen a pair of shoes, I've never really had the balls to! I've "borrowed" plenty though, which is its own moral quandary. :D I've also done the thrift store thing, that can be a way to get shoes but they definitely lack the personal appeal. Works in a pinch though. I got lucky once by having a female roommate, when she moved out she left a few worn sneakers, flip flops. Best part was I did the right thing and asked her if she wanted them back, and she told me to just throw them out (jackpot)! I also figure if you spot shoes going out to the garbage, those are safe to take. Not really stealing if they're just throwing them out.

What I've found though, it's actually easier to make female friends who you can trust. I've "confessed" to three different women who have then provided me with shoes they don't want anymore, knowing full well what I do with them. One of them is generally intrigued by it ("So how do my shoes taste?"), one of them is somewhat indifferent ("I would just throw them away anyway!") and one of them gets off on it. Or gets off on getting me off, at least.

I'm probably going to go on a big ramble about this but maybe it will help you if you have a female friend in a similar situation.

The fun part is the lady who really likes it started out being disgusted by it and I was worried that it might hurt our friendship, because of my weirdness. I got lucky in that she is was apparently more into me than I knew (high school crush) and it's turned into this completely fetishistic exchange where her shoes seem to be standing in for her. Oh, one bit of advice that might work for some of you guys who could get in that situation--let her know exactly what you get off on. I think what got her from cold to hot on the idea was me being honest that part of it was being able to taste/smell her feet and sweat and get off on that. Since then I've gotten sweaty socks (dutifully put in a ziploc bag!), sneakers worn with NO socks, all kinds of flip flops--including a pair she had from back in high school, which was hot as hell--and even filthy, nasty insoles (I nearly came myself inside out). I've got her into it enough she knows to check for smell, toe prints, all the stuff a shoe/foot guy would want. I've already got her smelling sneakers, and I'm _this_ close to getting her to try worshipping her own shoes. I made a goal for her, she has a dirty pair of white and blue polka dot flip flops that she is (sometime hopefully soon) going to lick the toe prints off of. If anyone's interested I could go into great detail, maybe in its own thread, about how I've managed to "train" her into all this because it's quite a derail, haha.

I definitely would be interested in talking more about this and exchanging notes. I too know a few female friends who I am training into shoes. Lets talk and exchange notes.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Don't steal. What goes around comes around. Also, why steal when you don't have too.

I often just ask girls to give me their old shoes they are going to throw away. Sometime they give them to me for free. Other time, I pay them for it, or take them shoe shopping and buy them a new pair. Taking them shoe shopping is also a great way to spend some time with them, and get to know them better.

Most girls are happy to give or sell you their old shoes. Plus its a great way to develop a friendship.

Another ways to get shoes is just dumpster dive. And takes pictures of trashed shoes and post them please.

Hopes that helps.
Scuffy
frankhavaianas

Post by frankhavaianas »

last week at work i took some havaianas flip flops from a car.ive taken many and dont have any reservations bout it.can never wait to get them home for a good licking and even better was i found out i knew her and shes got some fucken hot feet.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Scuffy wrote: I definitely would be interested in talking more about this and exchanging notes. I too know a few female friends who I am training into shoes. Lets talk and exchange notes.
Maybe I will start that thread. I don't know where to start it, though. What section it would fit under. I guess I can just keep posting here for a while.

I've been talking to a new lady about shoes lately and I'm starting to notice more and more that even though women can be incredibly different, most women seem to want to please and like to try new or "weird" things. Some consistent things I've noticed, I suppose you could call them tips or things to keep in mind that work for me and have worked in the past.

1) Be a friend, for real. Women are good at knowing when they're being manipulated, so don't (it's not the right thing to do anyway).

2) If she already likes and trusts you enough to talk about sexual topics in general, that is a good start.

3) Don't be creepy. It's not a good idea to be like "So, can I borrow your shoes to jack off with?" Keep your horniness in check, guys.

4) Women are already in general very sympathetic to the concept of sexy shoes. This works directly in your favor if you know how to leverage it. No woman will be weirded out if you admit to thinking it's sexy when a lady keeps her heels on during sex. Literally every woman I've talked to agrees with that.

5) A good approach seems to be taking the gist of the "sexy shoe" idea and expanding it to other shoes. Like I said before, women are all familiar with the stereotypical high-heeled, Louboutin type shoe being culturally presented as sexy. If you're like me, you might want to mention that you find certain flip flops or sneakers to be sexy too. I guarantee you will be asked why.

6) This is the big one. If you've gotten this far, you've piqued interest and you probably have some leeway to get more specific. Keep it playful, though. The approach that works for me is to explain how say, worn flip flops are very personal to their owner--how they get worn, the footprints that get left on them. That it makes them unique, personal, sexy. This approach tends to work as it gets her thinking about her own shoe collection. Most women even if they don't own the usual "sexy shoes" tend to own multiple pairs of flip flops, flats, and sneakers. She'll probably be curious enough to talk about them and ask your opinion. Be reasonably honest and make it all about her. This is where I drop in that I "kinda like worn shoes more than perfectly new or clean ones." Or talk about the smell or whatever you personally prefer. This is where you'll usually actually get the question "I wonder what you would think of my (whatever shoes)?" Answer any questions honestly and let her guide the conversation. Many times it will actually guide itself to exactly where you want it and most women by now have figured out that shoes are your preferred fetish object.

7) If you make it to this point, this has been my without-fail dealmaker. Mention you have a collection of women's shoes that you keep a secret because it's embarrassing. Women love to have and keep secrets. Make sure that you let her know that you wouldn't want anyone else to know it. At this point, if she's stayed on the "path" with you this whole time, I can almost assure you she suddenly has shoes that "I guess you could have since I was going to throw them out anyway." This is how I get my shoes 98% of the time. Also, keep in mind a couple of things at this point: If she asks what you do with them, you can probably be honest and laugh it off. If she doesn't ask, she either already has a pretty good idea (likely) or doesn't want to know in detail. Respect that and be glad you have a shoe friend. :)

And finally, if you work at it, you can develop this relationship a lot further bit by bit. If you have a friend who is more interested in what you like then she's a good candidate to be introduced (I don't really like the word "trained" because it won't be against her will, trust me) to the fetish herself. If you regularly facebook, email or text with your friend this is easier to pull off. This is where any familiarity with her own sexuality can come into play too. Words are very important. I start by gradually letting her know I like her taste or smell or how sexy her feet must be. Again, keep it about her. Make it not into a fetish for shoes, but a fetish for her shoes. This normalizes it some--what seems to make shoe or foot fetish creepy to a lot of women is how badly some men behave regarding it (this is why I have been emphasizing don't be a creep). Keep it all about her and if her reaction is good you can branch way out.

Example: I have a friend who lives a few states over who moved out after school ended. We have kind of a long distance shoe fetish thing going on that started after I friended her on facebook and we spent probably a year or more just talking and becoming friends. What this means for me is a picture every now and then when she does her nails, or buys new shoes, or wants to show me what kind of wear she's putting on her sandals. She asks my opinion about what shoes to buy when she goes shoe shopping. She will mail me her worn flip flops as soon as she can't wear them anymore. She is getting into smelling her shoes to the point where I'm sure she has a fetish for it now (I think it's because I have asked her to describe the smell of her sneakers so many times that she's getting a thing for it herself). I'm working on getting her into licking insoles and I think it's going to work out well--her first time was a pair of vibram five fingers that she works out in (this was her idea, so it should be some indication of how far it can go). I guess she gagged a little because of "some grainy dirt or crud" in the shoe but liked the "salty" taste and that it made her drool. I let her know that if shoe licking was a sport she had just become one of the first women in the major leagues. :)

I'm starting to get the feeling she likes to be made to do nasty things like smell and lick her shoes so I'm going to be using this to my advantage. I'll post more as it happens and if anyone has any comments or questions please post!
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

frankhavaianas wrote:last week at work i took some havaianas flip flops from a car.ive taken many and dont have any reservations bout it.can never wait to get them home for a good licking and even better was i found out i knew her and shes got some fucken hot feet.
I'd love to see those havaianas! Post some pics!!!!
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

@fixation5170

Thanks for the reply. I have to agree with what you said, just about all of it.

There is one thing I differ from you, which is point 7, keeping it a secret.
7) If you make it to this point, this has been my without-fail dealmaker. Mention you have a collection of women's shoes that you keep a secret because it's embarrassing. Women love to have and keep secrets. Make sure that you let her know that you wouldn't want anyone else to know it.
In my experience, I also found that women love to gossip. Sometime they tell their best friends. And that has can actually work toward my advantage too. "So Sarah told me you like shoes, do you like my shoes?" Sometime it can expand the circles of trusted women friends who donate shoes.

I also find its easier to just be open and honest about it. And treat the fetish like its just a small, normal thing, its only one of my many interest, its not all that define me.

Do you find this to be the case also?
Scuffy
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Scuffy wrote: In my experience, I also found that women love to gossip. Sometime they tell their best friends. And that has can actually work toward my advantage too. "So Sarah told me you like shoes, do you like my shoes?" Sometime it can expand the circles of trusted women friends who donate shoes.

I also find its easier to just be open and honest about it. And treat the fetish like its just a small, normal thing, its only one of my many interest, its not all that define me.

Do you find this to be the case also?
I guess I'm kind of unearthing the thread here but I wanted to reply to this and maybe discuss this stuff a little more. As far as the gossip thing, from my perspective it doesn't really matter if they keep it a secret or not--It probably wouldn't affect me at all, really. It's more that women (and probably also men) like to have secrets, little juicy things that they feel privileged to know. I've never had your scenario happen for me but that might be because the women I "deal with" don't share mutual friends with myself. You're right about being honest about it, for sure. I just temper that with a bit of self awareness about how it's a strange little idiosyncrasy (ask yourself, "Why do I like women's shoes?") and a willingness to laugh at myself a bit.

I maintain that some secrecy around the whole thing adds some appeal. My lady friend who is "most into" the shoe fetish (well, she likes shoes and footwear but it's really more of a foot fetish now) almost certainly wouldn't tell her girlfriends about the kind of things I like, because it would basically implicate her too. She can't just casually drop it into a conversation with the girls or anything. "Hey, you know fixation5170? He has a shoe fetish... and he likes it when I tongue-clean the Dr. Scholl's from out of my gym sneakers while I'm still wearing my workout gear." (She has given me a huge workout clothing fetish in return for all I've done for her.) I guarantee you that even knowing she could leave the part about herself off, it'll always be there in her mind. :) The larger point here is that it can become her "embarrassing" secret too. Which ironically can act as a kind of reinforcement.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

If you want to ask a woman for her shoes you can do it, you just have to be smart about it. The most important thing is simply not being obsessed and knowing when to walk away. If at any point she doesn't respond positively, don't push the issue, just recognize it as a person you can't have that talk with and leave it be.

Never ask when she's in a situation where she can't leave or is completely alone. It will come off as really creepy if you pick a moment where she can't get away from you or there aren't any people within earshot. She'll be instantly uncomfortable and might even feel threatened. Always ask when she can easily walk away and there are other people nearby (they don't need to be able to hear the conversation), your chances to get a positive response are much better if you make sure the environment is nonthreatening.

Just ask if you could have a look at her shoes, and if she asks why you say "Well, it's a bit embarassing, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable, are you sure you want to hear it?", if she says yes you can just flat out tell her that you have a fetish, just do it in a polite way. Only ever acknowledge that you're turned on by her or her shoes if she asks you. As a rule of thumb, if she doesn't ask she doesn't want to know. Once you reveal that you have a fetish let her guide the conversation, if she wants to know more she'll inquire on her own, and as long as you let her ask the questions you don't run the risk of taking the conversation somewhere she isn't willing to go. Again, know when to walk away.

9 out of 10 peoples brains are hardwired to trust a person if they experience that person putting trust in them first, it's a psychological thing that's a favorite tool of con-men to manipulate people. In this case it works in your favor. It's not the fact that women like to keep secrets, as simply the fact that if they feel like you've revealed something embarrassing and secret about yourself they are much more likely to trust you in return.

Always be friendly, don't be a giant creeper, and most importantly, always make sure the person you're talking with is comfortable with the conversation. If you get a sense that they don't want to be there don't push the issue, just leave it be. Not every pair of shoes is up for grabs, but with honesty and tact you can get a good number of them, and sometimes even get more than just shoes.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Tempic wrote: 9 out of 10 peoples brains are hardwired to trust a person if they experience that person putting trust in them first, it's a psychological thing that's a favorite tool of con-men to manipulate people. In this case it works in your favor. It's not the fact that women like to keep secrets, as simply the fact that if they feel like you've revealed something embarrassing and secret about yourself they are much more likely to trust you in return.
This is probably a better way of saying it than I put it as well. Trust is kind of implicit, which is something you'd want to have from someone before even broaching the subject with them. It's more that you'd trust someone with a potentially embarrassing facet of yourself like that.

It also really helps if you sincerely like each other and are friends--that's probably the most important thing. Women in particular are very perceptive of insincerity. It's hard to write advice that simply says "fundamentally, be a good person and honest and be willing to trust people" but that's really what it all comes down to. The posts I've made are more suggestions about how to be that way, but like anything in life you can't just follow it like a list.