Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poser

Re: Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Post by poser »

I don't fully remember - even in elementary school, I remember watching the sneakers of the girls get more and more worn daily and being very intrigued. At some point, dirty sneakers started giving me a boner, but I didn't even know to masturbate back then... Then at some point, I learned that not wearing socks ruined the insides of sneakers, and it made me feel bad for the poor shoes, and gave me a boner that I didn't know what to do with. At some point, the combination made me blow a load and freaked me out
SaraSneakers

Post by SaraSneakers »

poser wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:18 pm I don't fully remember - even in elementary school, I remember watching the sneakers of the girls get more and more worn daily and being very intrigued. At some point, dirty sneakers started giving me a boner, but I didn't even know to masturbate back then... Then at some point, I learned that not wearing socks ruined the insides of sneakers, and it made me feel bad for the poor shoes, and gave me a boner that I didn't know what to do with. At some point, the combination made me blow a load and freaked me out

That's beautiful actually and remember it's all about the feels, I've learned so much from my new b/f about sneaker love & textures. Even I find it a turn on in so many ways and I love being able to give pleasure and enjoy it too. Yes, even dirty filthy sneakers need lovin' ;)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not a story as sneakers not really my thing, but found this and thought this thread may appreciate
w.xvideos.com/video26955057/esposa_tocando_punheta_para_o_marido_com_seus_pes_e_tenis
Now if she had cute pumps or sandals ....
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not into flats or "soft" footwear really, so no sneakers or trainers for me normally, but those keds are kinda cute and love what she does with them and her flats so much, that I keep cumming back to watch ........
/xhamster.com/videos/penny-nurse-keds-pose-fondling-prev-4735173#mlrelated
/xhamster.com/videos/keds-shoejob-masturbated-and-black-ballet-flats-inserted-5705104?
wonder how many plimsolls are being f_cked watching her now?
Wicla

Post by Wicla »

My sneaker fetish started when I was 16 years old. I was a bit of a sneaker head with a good collection but up until then I’d never been arosed by a pair but that was about to change.

That summer just before going back to high school my mum as usual gave my sister who was 17 years old and myself money for new sneakers before the new term started. While we had to go to the mall together I didn’t really get on with my sister so we split up when we got there. As usual I went off and purchased a pair of Nike, this time a pair of all white Nike Air Max 90s to add to my growing sneaker collection. When we got home my mum asked to see our purchases. I showed off my Air Max 90s and a few minutes later my sister walked into the room. My sister would have been one of the popular girls in high school and generally ahead of the trends. On her feet were a pair of pink high top Converse. I knew about Chuck Taylor’s but they never featured on my sneaker radar at the time as all those years ago they weren't that popular. However my opinion of them changed, as my sister was showing off her new Converse to my mum for the first time as I was trying to control the boner I suddenly had looking at them on her feet. That night I couldn’t sleep thinking about her new Converse.

As a rule we weren’t allowed wear our new sneakers until the first day of term so the next day when my sister was out I sneaked into her room to have a closer look at them. I found the slim black Converse box at the bottom of her wardrobe. As I slowly opened the box I was blown away by the smell of new rubber and canvas and loved how they looked close up. While I loved my sneakers in general I had never got that feeling from any of my Nike or Adidas before!!

My sister and myself both had the same shoe size so although they were pink I tried them on to see what they felt like. Making sure the laces were perfectly straight and tucking in joggers into my white socks I looked at myself in the mirror fascinated about how well I thought they looked on me despite the colour and also noticing my now fully erect penis. At that moment I took off both pairs pulled down my joggers and for the first time wrapped one of the pink Converse around my penis and lifted the second to my nose for a sniff. The feeling of canvas off my skin was just as sensational as the smell. I started to jack off and as I continued little did I know I was being watched. Standing in the door way was my sister with her camera-phone in hand!!

Just as I was about to fully explode into her brand new Converse I caught her out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly I dropped both pair’s to the ground with cum dribbling out of the one my still erect penis was wrapped around.

What the f**k are you doing freak with my new Converse was my sisters reaction.... How could I explain??? My sister grabbed her Converse and could see the stain I left on the inside of one. Their ruined she gasped. I can’t wear these and how will I explain this to mum she shouted! She won’t buy me another pair! I tried to apologise begging her not to say anything fearing to myself she’d post the video online for everyone to see!!

I want your entire sneaker collection in exchange for the video and you might as well keep those Converse was her demands. As much as I loved and was fascinated by her Converse I tried to explain to her that none of my friends wore Converse let alone pink ones and I didn't want to give up my sneaker collection. That’s your problem freak was her response back. It’s swap or everyone gets to see the video.

What could I do??

Let me know what you think and if you want to hear more of my story!

Post by 31312 »

Nobody’s interested in bullshit that didn’t happen.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Hahahahaha I would be willing to bet that a large portion of the content on here is indeed bullshit that never happened :)

Post by 31312 »

shoedog77 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:03 pm Hahahahaha I would be willing to bet that a large portion of the content on here is indeed bullshit that never happened :)
I guess you would be quite familiar with that, wouldn’t you?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Ahhhhh yes. Says the guy who’s only 4 posts on here have been to criticize. You have not offered anything useful to this website. Typical troll.
Wicla

Post by Wicla »

31312 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:32 pm Nobody’s interested in bullshit that didn’t happen.
I think your being harsh. I'm not on here to attack or criticize anyone :(