Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tretornshoe

Re: Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Post by tretornshoe »

Mt First shoe fetish was in high school. My high school g/f always wore canvas tretorns. Those were very popular back then. They looked so hot on her (and ALL her preppy friends wore them too), so i got up the courage one day to ask her to wear them for me when we had sex. She said that was fine, and ever since then, i still fantasize about her and her sexy tretorns. As time went on, however, those shoes fell out of style, and my interests began to change. At first, it started with Nike Shox, but now, it has morphed into more of a Nike Free style fetish. Wonder what the future will hold when new styles start coming out.
chucko

Post by chucko »

I don't remember exactly how it started for me, I just knew that I really liked Keds when I was little. Before I knew anything about sex or girls I knew I liked those sneakers. When I was in 5th grade, right as puberty was hitting and I was starting to get interested in girls, a whole new group of girls arrived (they had been at the other elementary school growing up). They were "alt", meaning they liked Green Day and All American Rejects, and they all wore Converse. Chucks spread through the school like wildfire, and soon everyone who wanted to be cool were wearing Converse. It became a kind of club and I was hooked. I swear, every monday I would come in and see what cute girl had just gotten her first pair of All Stars. It was at that point that Converse overtook Keds as my top fetish. I didn't get my first pair until high school, and I've never been open about it with a girlfriend, but I'm up to 8 pairs and they all get plenty of use!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

shoedog77 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:42 pm I remember it like it was yesterday (although it was quite a few yesterdays back!). My hot aunty is the culprit. She lived about 3 hours away so I only saw her on holidays or family get togethers. She married and divorced early on and lived alone. Being an animal lover, she decided to raise large breed dogs which would focus her energy away from her previous bad relationship. She usually had 2 or 3 dogs every time I would visit. Ok so again, she was HOT! This was Margo years back with one of her Newfies (Bo I think?):

FB1B6ABA-E838-4AA7-BC17-5C144508FBA6.jpeg

Fortunately for her, life has treated her well and she has aged nicely. And Bo, well she eventually found a forever home for him. Anyway, I was around 12 or 13 one summer when my parents thought it would b a good idea for me to spend a week or so with Aunty Margo so I could get to know her side of the family more. What I initially knew about my aunty Margo was that she was hot, blonde, wore jordache jeans and white reebok freestyles with no socks. Yes, she was definitely a sneaker girl. And every time we would visit, she would always have new white reeboks on. She did have a good size collection of them in her closet that I heard about at one point.
Shoedog
Wow! That is a great story. Did she wear Reebok Freestyle low top, high tops, or both?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Thanks! She had hi and low. The dogs loved them both ;)
sneakerfan123

Post by sneakerfan123 »

....Margo so I could get to know her side of the family more. What I initially knew about my aunty Margo was that she was hot, blonde, wore jordache jeans and white reebok freestyles with no socks. Yes, she was definitely a sneaker girl. And every time we would visit, she would always have new white reeboks on. She did have a good size collection of them in her closet that I heard about at one point.
Shoedog
Awesome story :shock:.
Thanks for sharing your story :)
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I started my sneaker fetish by myself!!! Sounds strange?.. Well, when I was 6yo I owned a pair of soft sole gym slippers. I loved them so much! That's why I still remember them very well: the upper part and the sole both were made of very thin and very soft leather, baby blue color. I used to wear them at school, for gym class. They usually layed under my bed. I remember that in the evening, after I went to bed, I used to catch my slippers and to put them on secretly. Then, I enjoyed to feel the very soft leather on the skin of my feet, and I caressed them with my hands. I loved the feelings of this on my feet! Since then, I always loved soft soled footwear and in my adult life I owned many pairs of gym slippers, dance slippers, genuine moccasins, etc... When I was around 10 or 12yo, I started to love sneakers as well, as I got a pair of canvas tennis shoes with very thin and very pliable soles. They reminded me my blue leather slippers thanks to the feelings on my feet! These plimsolls were as soft as slippers, and I loved to wear them because I felt everything under my feet thanks to the thin rubber soles. Since then, I have a huge fetish for some kinds of sneakers!..
Net King

Post by Net King »

Did those plimsolls have nice brown gummy soles?
Net King

Post by Net King »

tretornshoe wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:18 am ......... Wonder what the future will hold when new styles start coming out.
conrip3.jpg
conrip2.jpg
vid: https://youtu.be/qStrkpPav0E

Wonder if these Converse will become popular?
I would love to receive a shoe job with those lovely soles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfan123

Post by sneakerfan123 »

cylan wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 am Hi! I started my sneaker fetish by myself!!! Sounds strange?.. Well, when I was 6yo I owned a pair of soft sole gym slippers. I loved them so much! That's why I still remember them very well: the upper part and the sole both were made of very thin and very soft leather, baby blue color. I used to wear them at school, for gym class. They usually layed under my bed. I remember that in the evening, after I went to bed, I used to catch my slippers and to put them on secretly. Then, I enjoyed to feel the very soft leather on the skin of my feet, and I caressed them with my hands. I loved the feelings of this on my feet! Since then, I always loved soft soled footwear and in my adult life I owned many pairs of gym slippers, dance slippers, genuine moccasins, etc... When I was around 10 or 12yo, I started to love sneakers as well, as I got a pair of canvas tennis shoes with very thin and very pliable soles. They reminded me my blue leather slippers thanks to the feelings on my feet! These plimsolls were as soft as slippers, and I loved to wear them because I felt everything under my feet thanks to the thin rubber soles. Since then, I have a huge fetish for some kinds of sneakers!..
I also have a gym slipper fetish. Here are my ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cuminhershoes

Post by cuminhershoes »

I was into sneakers long before I was into girls. I used to always sneak off and use my cousins shoes. Back then I didn’t fuck them but I would just rub them against my dick through my sweatpants etc. my mom was an ER doctor so she always had sneakers. I remember loving the smell of her leather keds. She had a pair of Nikes that my friends got older sister also wore. I would imagine that I was fucking Allison’s (friends sis) sneakers while using my moms. After that, the fun began. I would fuck all of my friend’s sisters shoes. Anytime I had friends over, I’d find a way to quickly sneak off and fuck theirs too. It must have fucked atleast 150 different girls shoes by now.

I love adidas at first. Couldn’t get enough of adidas falcon, fortitude , wish, superstars and all that. My dad remarried a hot younger wife and she had adidas and Skechers. I used to pound her sneakers all the time. She still buys tons of hot sneakers today.

Now I love adidas, nikes, asics, mizunos etc.