Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

yes
59%
no
41%

Total votes: 258

shox navina

Re: Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

Post by shox navina »

Yes I had one time that my girlfried went to stay with her parents I took her nike shox with me to go look for my he-she friend and I had her wear the nikes and gave me the best sneaker job then I cummed the shoes I did it when she had them on then she did after, remember she is a he-she so we both cummed all over the nikes and licked all the mess we had the best sex with the poor innocent nike shox navinas that I bought for my girlfriend I used the right one then she grabbed the left and we both cummed also inside of them of cousre ther was more licking it was sooo awesome!!! my girlfriend uses these shoes very often but she is more into heel jobs but my he-she friend is into sneakers too just like me...delicious
timby

Post by timby »

these I've found on the web

wetedhardys

Post by wetedhardys »

Had my first of 2012 on Sunday! Keds mules, felt great!
Net King

Post by Net King »

Have had the good fortune to receive quite a few sneaker jobs from my partner - I really love the feel of the soles. Particularly like nubbly, herringbone or ripple soles.
timby

Post by timby »

Uggs are great too :-)
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

timby wrote:Uggs are great too :-)
Have you had a Uggsjob? ;)
flyingtoaster

Post by flyingtoaster »

My GF will give me a sneakerjob when I ask, unless she is feeling lazy. I was thinking about building a box for it. The only ones I have nutted under are soft flexible keds with thick soles, and vans. She also wears running shoes, toms, flats, converse, etnies, and some others.
timby

Post by timby »

do you have pics of the shoes?
royx

Post by royx »

flyingtoaster wrote:My GF will give me a sneakerjob when I ask, unless she is feeling lazy. I was thinking about building a box for it. The only ones I have nutted under are soft flexible keds with thick soles, and vans. She also wears running shoes, toms, flats, converse, etnies, and some others.
What kind of vans does she have?
abba10

Post by abba10 »

I had a girl who was my "mistress" during college....she use to give me shoejobs with her Etnies all the time.