Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefly

Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by shoefly »

Last edited by shoefly on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mrbmum33

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by mrbmum33 »

love it
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

i love the reeboks i accually use a pair of my g/f's on a regular if you lived near me i would love to let you have a go at hers then i could go after sound fun???
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

adidasflipflops wrote:i love the reeboks i accually use a pair of my g/f's on a regular if you lived near me i would love to let you have a go at hers then i could go after sound fun???
Got any pictures of these said Reeboks? :)
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

OMG this is awesome how did you do that? AWESOME JOB!!!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

rfslover wrote:OMG this is awesome how did you do that? AWESOME JOB!!!
Photoshop magic - I'm not a professional (expert maybe - but only get paid on occasion) but have been using it for about 9 years.
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

shoefly wrote:
Photoshop magic - I'm not a professional (expert maybe - but only get paid on occasion) but have been using it for about 9 years.
Got a question. Like you did with your daughters feet, you put reeboks on her. Could you do that with any photo? say if i had a picture of someone i wanted to put a pair of shoes on them. what would that take?
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

rfslover wrote:
shoefly wrote:
Got a question. Like you did with your daughters feet, you put reeboks on her. Could you do that with any photo? say if i had a picture of someone i wanted to put a pair of shoes on them. what would that take?
Pretty much - yep. Looking for something with Reeboks? PM me.
KatieSoles

Post by KatieSoles »

Yes, I am a MAJOR fan of RFH's! My girlfriend lets me do all kinds of things with them. We have some mild pictures on Flickr under RFHlover1.
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

KatieSoles wrote:Yes, I am a MAJOR fan of RFH's! My girlfriend lets me do all kinds of things with them. We have some mild pictures on Flickr under RFHlover1.
Nice pics - thanks for posting them on flickr. My wife has several pairs too, she's been wearing them since she was a teen in the late 80's. That's about the same time my interests peaked in Reebok Freestyles too, and still love them today! Although I've been taking to others over the past few years as you almost never see them anymore (except for maybe on some old lady in her 70's - and have to turn away and shut your mind off "NO I didn't see that") :)