Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sk8_feet

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by Sk8_feet »

Message sent
Net King

Post by Net King »

Sk8_feet wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 am Trust me, nobody will notice or care. I've worn my FS Hi and Princess shoes everywhere and never an eye is batted. I don't only have black but white, yellow and purple Freestyles! I rarely wear men's shoes anymore and if someone does notice my more daring colours they usually just say " Hey, I love your shoes". :D

Time to break the mould and start wearing those Freestyles everywhere.
You and a few others are very lucky being to wear womens sizes! I wish I could.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

There's so many more styles and colours with women's shoes than basic boring men's black! It's sometimes pretty tricky finding a Sz 42-43 in women's. I usually ignore the US sizing because it's all over the map, one Mfrs 9.5 is another's 11 but the EUR size is very consistent between genders and manufacturers. Freestyles and Princess fit small so a 12 would fit men's 9.5 or 42.5 EUR.

I love my Princess and Freestyles and once in a while me and the SO wear matching ones, such a treat. :)
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Net King wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:20 pm
Sk8_feet wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 am Trust me, nobody will notice or care. I've worn my FS Hi and Princess shoes everywhere and never an eye is batted. I don't only have black but white, yellow and purple Freestyles! I rarely wear men's shoes anymore and if someone does notice my more daring colours they usually just say " Hey, I love your shoes". :D

Time to break the mould and start wearing those Freestyles everywhere.
You and a few others are very lucky being to wear womens sizes! I wish I could.
I know it's not the same but I have size 15 feet and find myself just as erect when wearing the exofit lows. They're an exact match to the freestyle lows. Very sexy!
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Sk8_feet wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:41 am There's so many more styles and colours with women's shoes than basic boring men's black! It's sometimes pretty tricky finding a Sz 42-43 in women's. I usually ignore the US sizing because it's all over the map, one Mfrs 9.5 is another's 11 but the EUR size is very consistent between genders and manufacturers. Freestyles and Princess fit small so a 12 would fit men's 9.5 or 42.5 EUR.

I love my Princess and Freestyles and once in a while me and the SO wear matching ones, such a treat. :)
Wow that's so sexy that you both wear the classics. Any pics?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

nataliemarie wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:16 am I love them. They started coming out with some cool ones in my late teens. Very light and comfortable for the gym and athletics. Here is my collection!
Any old ones for sale vs throwing away?
bonnie_twiggy

Re: Reebok Freestyle

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

santhony wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:33 pm :lol: Would you be interested i n fucking, cumming, abusing, destroying ex gf white size 7.5 Reebok Freestyle hi. They were her favorite pair worn sockless mostly,
. Will send free in exchange for documentation of their demise by photos/videos.019.JPG2017-11-13 001.JPGDSC00715.JPG
Still got them?
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

A first attempt of Reebok Freestyle Cross Dressing

It's so wonderful to feel what a woman can feel when they are wearing panties, tights and long hairs

IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2674.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG

And my Cross Dressing material

IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2722.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Love it Martin!
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Found this by coincidence. Some chick doing Zumba wearing black Reebok Freestyles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh_75SA ... sm&index=4