Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

Update. I haven’t on this site for a while I’ve been busy renovating a house. But the good news is I got an update on Brandy. Last week my buddy asked me something that surprised but at the same time excited me. He said Brandy wanted to know if she can decorate my house during the day while I’m at work. Her decorating would take about 4 or 5 days and by the time I get home from work each day she would already left. I agreed.
It gave me an exciting idea. I want to ask Brandy if she can leave her shoes in my place after she goes home each day. Since she already knows I have a thing for her shoes I’m hoping she’ll agree. I’ll even leave a note each morning telling her how much I enjoyed her shoes.
My house renovation wouldn’t be complete until next week so I have until then to ask her.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Hot
nwf

Post by nwf »

Awesome! What ever happened to the cheer shoes?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

nwf wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm Awesome! What ever happened to the cheer shoes?
I have them. I've been using them from time to time
nwf

Post by nwf »

Dude!! You gotta post some pics and a few more stories!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

How awesome