Just Curious - Masturbation/Cum on Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

How do you masturbate/‘make love’ with/to your boots?

Option A - Wrapping leather shaft on cock
23%
Option B - Rubbing cock tip against boot
12%
Option C - Jerking on boots from afar
13%
Option D - Fucking boots inside
48%
Option E - Other? (Explain)
3%

Total votes: 97

irapepumpsnboots

Just Curious - Masturbation/Cum on Boots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

No matter what type of boots you’re into (for me it’s always gotta be the high-heel/stiletto types, preferably with a pointed toe, but rounded ones are growing on me), I’m just kind of curious about something. When you are alone (re: no female involvement), what is your cock’s preferred method of having ‘alone time’ with the boots of opportunity? Do you:

- (Option A - Preferred Method) Sit on the floor (or propped up on the bed) against the wall with your legs on both sides of the boots (for me, I usually target the right boot; left leg on one side nestled against the stiletto heel while the right leg is resting on the pointed toe) with the boot snugly wrapped around your cock as you masturbate with reckless abandon until you explode your sticky load against the leather and watch as your hot cum dribbles down the shaft? :twisted:

- (Option B) Same as Option A except you’re the type that likes to rub/press the tip/glans of your cock against the leather shaft until you explode? :P

- (Option C) The ‘long distance’ approach where your cock doesn’t make contact with the boots but you furiously masturbate yourself over said boots and splash your seed all over them? :wink:

- (Option D - I like this on some occasions) The ‘inside’ approach where you unzip the boot and stuff your cock into the boots and either cum inside of the shaft or stick your cock deeper into the toe box and let loose deep inside those pointed toes? Or in the case of peep-toe boots, stuffing your cock through the peep-toe hole and fucking it like a boot pussy? :D

- Or do you prefer more novel ways? :wink:
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
irapepumpsnboots

Re: Just Curious - Masturbation/Cum on Boots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Some examples:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

I love cumming both in and on my sexy boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mpotes

Post by Mpotes »

IMG_20190330_033602.jpg
IMG_20190330_033541.jpg
i prefer to cum on them
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

I voted Other, as all are relevant for me!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

This to me is why the inside of a fine leather warm boot is so inviting!! :P
shomp

Post by shomp »

03545C52-74B9-48ED-84CB-CD1A0B082BD9.jpeg
B76127AE-9385-44DE-B231-76749A4C4419.jpeg
4E02E8BC-1A9E-4A11-A648-2F984363D9F4.jpeg
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

J'aime les deux grosse préférence pour juter a l'intérieur.... :twisted: