stolen boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

justplandave

stolen boots

Post by justplandave »

has anyone ever stolen a pair of high heel boots? i would love to hear about. please tell. who where they and please post a pic> did you keep them? wear them? cum on or in them? please share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owlman

Re: stolen boots

Post by owlman »

Never stolen a pair of boots but I did have a ladyfriend who I suspected had a boot fetish as she always wore them. She left me her house keys while she went away and one night just before she returned I decided to go round and since it was Christmas I decided to leave her a little present. I easily found her day to day boots and a couple of other pairs including a pair of grey suede thigh boots that were left rather conveniently in a cupboard in the lounge. I spent a pleasant period of time with her boots, first wanking into them and finally afterwards dribbling a small amount of piss into each boot before putting them back in the cupboard.
I went round to see her on her return and there she was, wearing the boots I had loaded just a couple of days before.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

a few times :) and lets say borrowed, not stolen :) turned them back
Last edited by wizardoz on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

oh dam nice , did u get some pics?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

no pics, it was many many years ago... i had wonderful pleasures :) so hard and intoxicating smells... especially one of the lady was so s exy and her boots smell so heavily but perfect. i have smelt dozens of shoes and boots, she is still my number 1 :)
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Its not really stolen, more long term borrow.

1 time, I had to take care of the house of a friend for some time.
Of course, I took a look what shoes she had, I cummed them.
But for made it easier, I took some home to gave them extra load.

When the time was, when they back from holiday, I forgot 1 pair of shoes to bring back in the house.
So, I still have that pair somewhere laying around.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Many many boots and shoes from all sorts of girls ranging from my high school days
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

I've stolen a few pairs here and there, here a link to some. The first two pairs were stolen, the first ones i stole from the lady who we bought our house off of and was taking way too long to get all her stuff out so we could move in on the agreed date. She ended up leaving some of her stuff for like two months after we moved in. The second pair which are the brown ones i tell the story in the post, sadly i don't have any of the boots from the post anymore. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=60245
owlman

Post by owlman »

bootlover1990 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 pm I've stolen a few pairs here and there, here a link to some. The first two pairs were stolen, the first ones i stole from the lady who we bought our house off of and was taking way too long to get all her stuff out so we could move in on the agreed date. She ended up leaving some of her stuff for like two months after we moved in. The second pair which are the brown ones i tell the story in the post, sadly i don't have any of the boots from the post anymore. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=60245
Read the story, great, I think if the lady was living fairly local I'd have been tempted to have had my fun with her boots for a month or so and then returned them to her saying I'd 'found' them in a bag. Imagine knowing she was walking around wearing boots that you had cum all over and inside, plus if you'd cleaned the outside after having your fun she'd have no idea, now that has to be a kinky thought. :D
colon

Post by colon »

mas que un robo fue un prestamo con inteligencia ...

mi compañera de trabajo es muy sexy y en invierno usa botas como la mayoría de las mujeres , un día hablando me dijo que tenia que mandar sus botas para que le apliquen un renovador y hay fue donde yo actué diciéndole que yo tenia un renovador que si quiere se lo prestaba y ella me dijo que no sabría aplicarlo ( era la respuesta que esperaba ) , le dije que trajera sus botas al lugar donde trabajamos así yo podría pasarle el renovador , las trajo y las tuve 5 días en mi poder , me quedaba después de hora para jugar y masturbarme bien tranquilo , le hice como 4 cargas a cada una y luego pase el renovador y quedaron como nuevas.

hoy en día es mi amante y le pedí que se pusiera las botas y así fue , ya hare un tema referido a eso ... saludos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.