Boot Fetish in the 60s

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Niggahigga

Boot Fetish in the 60s

Post by Niggahigga »

Men who were teenagers during the whole Go-Go Boots craze durimg the 60s and 70s, how difficult was having a boot fetish during those times. Did you have a girlfriend that knew about your kink. Share your stories about the Go-go Boots craze.
pressovannye

Re: Boot Fetish in the 60s

Post by pressovannye »

When I was 10 years old my mom used to make me go to bed at 8. The Avengers didn't come on until 9! I would get out of bed just to see Diana Rigg's boots in the opening titles. I'd have to watch from the hallway just barely out of mom's line of sight. Then I'd go masturbate myself to sleep. Great!!
boot.perv

Re: Boot Fetish in the 60s

Post by boot.perv »

Great topic. I have so many stories about my boot fetish as a teenager in the 70s, I could fill pages.

My fetish actually started when I was about 4 years old, and I was fixated on Mary Jane shoes. I'd get an instant crush on just about any girl who wore them. As we got older, the girls wore them less and less, and by 5th grade not at all. But one time I was walking to the bus stop with my friend and his little sister. The sister was wearing knee high boots with front lacing and a slight heel. I couldn't stop staring at them. I barely knew anything about sex, but when I got to bed, I just thought about her wearing those boots while humping my mattress and I jizzed all over it. Front-laced boots are still my favorite style, as you can tell from my avatar pic!

By the time I was a teenager, lots of girls were wearing knee high boots to high school in the late 70s. Most had those blocky heels, but some wore high heeled boots too. One time I had gone with a few friends to the pizza joint during free period. Two of my female friends were both wearing brown boots with heels. I was sitting between them, and they both were poking my legs with their boots. I think they knew I liked boots but I was still too shy to admit it. Then they both hopped into my lap, one on each leg. I joked if they both wanted to be my girlfriends and they laughed. So when we went back to the school building, I had both of them, one on each arm, and a boner the size of a baseball bat. I still get so aroused by that day, even 40 years later!