Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: White Loop-up Skyhigh THBs

Post by boot.perv »

Maleo101 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:56 pm
boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:34 am For fans of white boots, this pair is pretty killer. The heels are almost 6", with about a 1.5" hidden platform. In the front there are elastic loops that secure to D-hooks. And the animal print soles are a nice touch.
Super fuckslut material those boots. Love it!

You look like you struck gold and have got a good thing going with her. My wife is into it and wears all sorts of pairs but you gf looks more actively into send photos from work.. great stuff!

Maybe it's because I'm a more depraved boot pervert than you, LOL! When we started evolving from just friends to lovers, I had to tell her ASAP about my boot fetish. She had never met someone with a boot fetish before, but she already owned several pairs and thought it sounded interesting.

Unfortunately, this pair never fit her very well, and the loops fall off the D-hooks around her ankles. This would be a good pair for someone with wider calves and ankles. She has great legs for boots, though, and she can wear anything.
bootlover1990

Re: Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Post by bootlover1990 »

Love all of your gf's tall boots and from what i see it looks like your gf wears the same shoe size as my wife. My wife is generally a US size 9-10 and i see on some of the pics you provided that your gf wears a size 9. My wife also has wide calves and somewhat wide feet plus isn't really into wearing heels so i usually get flat to low heeled boots.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

To dig the couple hundred pairs out vs 2x-3x that I use to have before the burning period, would be hard. Some are in boxes and totes.
tonothug

Post by tonothug »

so many boots, you´re lucky
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:38 am To dig the couple hundred pairs out vs 2x-3x that I use to have before the burning period, would be hard. Some are in boxes and totes.
Could you clarify, what was the "burning period"?
boot.perv

Pleaser Seduce 3028 Shiny Black THBs

Post by boot.perv »

I haven't gotten around to updating this thread for a while. These Pleaser Seduce 3028 boots are deliciously wicked. Featuring front eyelet lacing, pointy toes, 4.5" high heels, no platform, a full-length inside zipper, and super shiny patent faux leather, these boots weren't made for walking, they were made for fucking. My GF has long legs so they only come up to mid thigh on her.
seduce1.jpg
seduce2.jpg
seduce3.jpg
seduce4.jpg
seduce5.jpg
seduce6.jpg
seduce7.jpg
seduce8.jpg
seduce9.jpg
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Burning period... I made 25-30 totes of shoes/boots fit into a few totes. Depending on the categories they were part of in my life...
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

???? Burning period what ?????
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Well, there a few pairs of boots that I didn't feature in this thread, because I don't find them interesting or sexy. Plain black flat mid calf boots, meh. Stretch boots, not very sexy. Same goes for most of the shoes, sneakers, slippers. I'll just donate them to charity, maybe someone who is needy could use them. I'm only keeping the ones like.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Could I see the flat and stretch boots? My wife wears shoes that are flat or very low heeled so my collection is tailored to that so she is more willing to wear them.