Secret Low/High Boots fantasy

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Secret Low/High Boots fantasy

Post by Leevoy »

sanK-B wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:32 pm
Leevoy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:01 am Amazing boots and action. Love this timberland style boots on black girls in skinny jeans but damn they look pretty badass on you as well....
Thanks the black stockings do it well
I do agree, they match pretty well with jeans
So sexy. Any chance you can do some skinny jeans shots with them similar to the sissyboy tights? Would look amazing on you, but then again all of your shots are amazing ... :twisted:

Your sessions look like so much fun and I am loving how hardcore you go, sucking fucking and thrashing all those heels n boots. I usually get really high n get super sissied up in a similar way. Sooo hot
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Check page 1, a few pics with these zigi boots with a pair of jeans. I’ll try to do some more if you like.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

sanK-B wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:28 pm Check page 1, a few pics with these zigi boots with a pair of jeans. I’ll try to do some more if you like.
Love the Levi's as I used to worship them. But yea your slender tall body type would look Amazing in some super tight skinny jeans and those zigis......

Not to also mention how absolutely stunning those black lace up thigh highs already look. OMG so many buckles and laces and long lengths of leather n hard heels to suck n fuck :twisted: :evil:...
Last edited by Leevoy on Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Do you like sucking on the heels? It appears you do like to suck on the long hard heel.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:49 am Do you like sucking on the heels? It appears you do like to suck on the long hard heel.
I think you know the answer :P :P
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Leevoy wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am
sanK-B wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:28 pm Check page 1, a few pics with these zigi boots with a pair of jeans. I’ll try to do some more if you like.
Love the Levi's as I used to worship them. But yea your slender tall body type would look Amazing in some super tight skinny jeans and those zigis......

Not to also mention how absolutely stunning those black lace up thigh highs already look. OMG so many buckles and laces and long lengths of leather n hard heels to suck n fuck :twisted: :evil:...
Then wait for the following of the session. I’ll post pics asap
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Then, the session ended with my cum filling the zigi shoe
f.jpg
i.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

And a softer set of pics with jeans as it has been requested :P
IMG_9483.jpg
IMG_9486.jpg
IMG_9487.jpg
IMG_9492.jpg
IMG_9493.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Wow - Whether it's your big bulge ready to bust out of the zipper or the seams that run all the way from the top of the zigis and up to your hard cock, your pics look stunning.

The tight jeans and high heels complement your tall, slender body so well. My gawd I would love to come over and join your play sessions and so we can get dressed up and suck on those heels like two big sissies :evil: :twisted: