Need your opinion on these boots i have for sex with my hubby

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

atvrider601@aol.com

Need your opinion on these boots i have for sex with my hubby

Post by atvrider601@aol.com »

Have these boots for sex with my hubby. What does everyone think of them? Should i let him cum inside them? Should i wear them with cum in them?
20150528_215242.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
turk671

Re: Need your opinion on these boots i have for sex with my hubby

Post by turk671 »

yes and yes for sure and post pictures
munin

Post by munin »

let him cum inside them and on them and then let his cum dry so you can see the cumstain when you walk on the street. that what i do with my gf´s boots and shoes
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Sexy boots for sure, i would love to cum in them but not sure about on them. From what i can see those boots look like they are made of suede on the outside which shows cum really easily and kind of hardens from my experience with boots in my collection. Also its a massive turn on when my wife wears the boots I've cummed in out in public. So yes I think you should let him cum in them and wear them out in public for him if he's anything like the rest of the people on here.
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

wow ur husband isw lucky . I wud let him cum on them and also in them, yes the suede will stain , but sure what the heck u only live once might as well enjoy them .. I have several pairs of suede boots and shoes all have been blasted at one tim or another. it turns me on to see the dried cum stains on them..
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I agree with the others, but it looks like you've folded the shaft down. Most guys like boots as high as they can get! If these really are folded down, pull them all the way up!
heels0612

Post by heels0612 »

Boots for sex is a definite no brainer is there any other way, and cum inside as why ruin a pair of boots that won't get worn in public because as we all know, non believer's of boot sex will only judge the visable stains and eventually the wearer will become conscious of people looking at the boots whilst been worn in public and eventually they will never be worn in public. Such a crime boots must always be worn.
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Ofcourse, as you do ;-) Can anyone join the party? lol :-)
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Yes and yes! Cum is good for your feet ;)
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Besides, I definitely would fuck the hell outta those boots!