Leather boots no zipper or rear zipper

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

nicklovesbootshox

Leather boots no zipper or rear zipper

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Hey all, I have recently been in the hunt for a pair of leather knee high or higher boots that either have no zipper (pull on) or the zipper on the back for myself (women's US 13) and my wife (US9, 9.5). I can only imagine how fantastic a bootjob would be without a rough uncomfortable zipper in the way! Anybody have any of these??
Atery

Re: Leather boots no zipper or rear zipper

Post by Atery »

My wife has a pair of rear zipper boots (my profile pic) with super soft leather that feel just amazing getting a bootjob from, sending you a pm of something that you might like.

She took a movie one time for me, here's a screenshot - absolutely the best bootjobs from these boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Atery wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:11 pm My wife has a pair of rear zipper boots (my profile pic) with super soft leather that feel just amazing getting a bootjob from, sending you a pm of something that you might like.

She took a movie one time for me, here's a screenshot - absolutely the best bootjobs from these boots!
Yo I'm looking for some too pm me some pics
owlman

Post by owlman »

I saw a young lady wearing a pair the other day and the zip was on the outside, it was so unusual, I instantly thought, 'oh, I wonder if she wears them for sex' , I've shagged loads of women while they've kept their boots on, and the zips can be really painful! Mind you, the metal tipped heels are nasty too, I once went out, got rather drunk and ended up taking this very attractive female home, she was all dressed in black leather, well, long black leather boots, leather skirt, and a tight white top with black underwear, stunning.
when I awoke the following morning, the first thing I felt was the pain, my back was killing me, then I noticed blood all over the bed, what the hell had happened? I got up, went to the bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror, I had 2 slash marks one either side from my shoulder to my waist!
Back in the bedroom, the young lady was fast asleep in my bed, still wearing her boots, I looked at them and they metal tips on the heels, in her excitement she'd scraped her heels down my back, ouch. As much as it turned me on, her wearing those boots for sex, I made certain they came off the next time.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Wifey has a very sexy super soft leather boots with side zippers that drive me wild!
I’ve creamed them several times and left some to dry inside.
I need to try to get her to wear them more often.
IMG_7045.jpg
IMG_7046.jpg
IMG_7048.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot
RB596

Post by RB596 »

shoefreak wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm Wifey has a very sexy super soft leather boots with side zippers that drive me wild!
Those boots are really hot, I bet the leather feels fantastic.
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Can my gf and I borrow them? ;-)
so333

Post by so333 »

Where to buy them? Any chance on Aliexpress or Amazon (as they ship worldwide)?
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

shoefreak wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm Wifey has a very sexy super soft leather boots with side zippers that drive me wild!

IMG_7045.jpg

IMG_7046.jpg

IMG_7048.jpg
What brand are they?