My girlfriend's collection of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: My girlfriend's collection of boots

Post by Slider6 »

timay wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 pm Did you see my post about her purse? I would really appreciate not being ignored here.
Passive aggressive af
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Gaius wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:19 am Since most of you guys have liked the knee high boots the most, I decided to post additional photos.
Hope you like them. Sorry for the bad quality, I am using my mobile phone.

What is the brand name of these boots? I wanna find a pair to use as a sex toy!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate those ankle boots are hot as are those knee highs, but shove ya cock & balls into her boots & jerk ya self off inside her boots! Most girls wear them with socks of stocking so it’s always cleaned up by them :)
stiefellover11

Post by stiefellover11 »

😍😍👢
tv_nadja81

Post by tv_nadja81 »

Can you cum in these hot knee high boots???? Please!!!
Blackberry123

Post by Blackberry123 »

Do you ever just let it dry and let her wear it?
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

timay wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 pm Did you see my post about her purse? I would really appreciate not being ignored here.
You weren't ignored. I just missed your post. However, I plan to post only stuff that I find exciting. As I'm not really into purses, I don't plan to post any such photos. Sorry.
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 am
What is the brand name of these boots? I wanna find a pair to use as a sex toy!!!
Gino Rossi, a polish shoemaker.
Blackberry123 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:01 pm Do you ever just let it dry and let her wear it?
Not really. As far as I know, sperm tends to have a very strong smell after it dries out a couple of times, and I want to be able to smell the leather instead.

I did cum inside but I wipe it right after I'm done.
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Here is a few more photos of the knee highs. This time with a better camera, so I hope the quality and level of detail is improved.

lancekiller94

Post by lancekiller94 »

This is great ! love the boots and the quality of the pictures! i think this is one of the best topics at the moment. Keep going !
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Just fantastic foto's!!! Detail is perfect!! Thanxxx. I really need a pair of those boots btw.