A couple of days off!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

owlman

A couple of days off!

Post by owlman »

SO, I had a couple of days off and being home alone I decided to have a little fun, there hasn't been much going on lately, I was ill after getting bitten by a poisonous spider, then my wife hurt her back.
Anyway I was doing a bit of tidying up and came across a box with a load of her boots in, suede ones, leather ones, rubber ones, riding boots, ankle boots, knee highs, thigh boots, she has loads and they were all in need of a clean, I really enjoyed firing a load of my special 'cleaning fluid' over some of them, especially as I remembered some of the kinky fun we've had while she's been wearing them, pics to follow.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Re: A couple of days off!

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

owlman wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 am SO, I had a couple of days off and being home alone I decided to have a little fun, there hasn't been much going on lately, I was ill after getting bitten by a poisonous spider, then my wife hurt her back.
Anyway I was doing a bit of tidying up and came across a box with a load of her boots in, suede ones, leather ones, rubber ones, riding boots, ankle boots, knee highs, thigh boots, she has loads and they were all in need of a clean, I really enjoyed firing a load of my special 'cleaning fluid' over some of them, especially as I remembered some of the kinky fun we've had while she's been wearing them, pics to follow.
Pics?
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Ja Bitte Bilder ok .
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

owlman wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 am SO, I had a couple of days off and being home alone I decided to have a little fun, there hasn't been much going on lately, I was ill after getting bitten by a poisonous spider, then my wife hurt her back.
I can’t wait to see and I’m sorry to hear about the incidents that have happened lately
Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

Give us pics!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Take pics of the boxes with the boots in them please!!! Or turn them over and take pics! Would be hot!
sakione

Post by sakione »

pics please