Good boots to cum inside

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

Good boots to cum inside

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Hi. I have done many boot cummings, and i am just curious which boots are the best? I usually frequent thrift stores to find boots, or i go on ebay. I search for a pair of leather boots with a leather interior. Sometimes, the interior may feel like leather, or even PVC, and it would seem like a good candidate to get some good masturbation going on. After a while, my cock has a bunch of black grossness on it. The interior material has flaked off, and mixed with my jizz and whatever lube i used, it has covered my cock. No good!! That is tragic, as i paid $20, or more, for the pair, and i have to throw them away. This has happened with some styles of Nine West brand boots. I have had good luck with other Nine West boots, like the style name "Gallivant", but in the leather boot style. The black patent style of Gallivant boots was no good, as they had the black material on the lining, which, yes, made my cock blacker than coal. I have tried the Nine West style of boot called Sousanna, and that is a beautiful boot, inside and out! I cream those boots beautifully, with no yukky residue covering my manhood. Other brands of boots i have done were BCBG, Charles David, and Coach.

I am looking for brands of boots that have a beautiful interior and exterior, and that won't paint my cock black. Any suggestions?? I recently saw a beautiful pair of Jimmy Choo black patent boots, and it appeared the inner lining is made of leather, as there was a photo of it. With a name like Jimmy Choo, i would expect nothing but high quality leather, inside and out! I also saw a hot pair of Prada with what appears to be a leather lining. Again, i expect nothing but high quality leather on the inside, and the outside, of Prada boots.

Anyone wanna recommend a boot brand that is excellent for some serious jizzing?
Brevelyn

Re: Good boots to cum inside

Post by Brevelyn »

My go to: Bongo "Jodi" boots.
I have owned, bought, used, & "gifted" several pair.
Not only are they cute, but offer a variety of positions; Shaft of the boot, underneath the top strap, and inside of the boot itself. The inside of the cuff is lined with about 6" of the same soft faux leather on the outside. The cut of the top also stimulates differently, depending on which side you use.
They haven't been sold for a couple of years, but are still frequently available from used shopping sites. They run small, so you can typically find slightly or unused if that's your preference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

thanks for the suggestion! will definitely search around for some!!
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Unfortunately what you're experiencing is called "Bonded Leather". The cheapest kind of leather. Very few manufacturers would use anything other than bonded leather to line the inside of shoes and boots. You'd need to look at boots that are lined with top grain leather and would be paying more than $20 for them, even at a thrift store.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
ilovepursesandpumps

Thanks for the info on bonded leather. Totally yukky stuff!! You would be surprised on how many different brands of boots i have gotten at thrift stores that had pure, sweet, awesome genuine, smooth leather interiors. I usually pay between $12-$25 dollars for these pairs of boots at thrift stores. The residue of the black flakey grossness was not present. That doesn't mean it was not ever present on boots i had bought. I feel the material and even sometimes look at it to see if wanna buy the boots. Same with women's shoes and purses. I plan to go to thrift stores tomorrow to search for more women's genuine leather boots, shoes, and purses.