how do i buy boots from shops without looking weird as A GUY

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

cocogravybuns

how do i buy boots from shops without looking weird as A GUY

Post by cocogravybuns »

im buying a pair of either swede ankle boots or uggs.. any advice welcome
thearkivist

Re: how do i buy boots from shops without looking weird as A GUY

Post by thearkivist »

Just say you're beating the Christmas rush and getting your girlfriend a gift.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Ask if "gift wrapping is available" or where it may be offered.
If that doesn't seem practical, then discuss the "return policy". Mention that you will keep the receipt, but if they don't fit "her" or "she" doesn't like them, will the receipt be needed for a return/exchange ?
Asking about sizing prior, sometimes works. Tell the clerk "she" is normally a size 8.5 or 9. Should you get the 8.5 or a 9 ?
A few times, it yielded an AMAZING result for me. The sales lady tried on a pair, to gauge the sizing. This works especially well in XXX or lingerie shops.
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

I usually order online from sites that offers to try at home and return if it doesn’t fit. That works out good :)
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I wouldn't feel weird at all. What I would like to do is walk up to a woman in the shoe department and ask "what size do you wear?" Then when she tells you, say "what a coincidence, that's my wife/GF's size too, can I ask a favor?" When she says ok, tell her "I'm looking for a gift for my wife/GF. Would you mind trying these boots on, it's hard to tell what they look like unless someone's wearing them." If she says yes, ask if you can take a couple pictures. Then tell her you really don't like that pair, can you try this other pair here. Continue and see how many pictures you can get before she either (A) realizes you're playing her and leaves (B) gets bored or distracted (if you compliment her a lot, you can draw the game out longer, or (C) she figures out you have a boot fetish and wants to give you her number so you can hook up later. So now do you feel weird?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I really don't care if the shop employees look at me weird. I guess we can thank the LGTBQ community for that. I am straight, but still, even if i wasn't, society is more accepting of guys walking in and buying women's clothes, shoes/boots, and accessories. A thrift store where i buy many women's boots, shoes, and purses for masturbationary fun is about two blocks from a LGTBQ community center. A decade or so, that community center wasn't there, and i received some awkward stares from people in that thrift store. I don't get those funny stares anymore. Anyway, i have been using my IDGAF attitude at so many thrift stores, and retail stores, for a long time. I will walk into a Ross, Walmart, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Salvation Army Thrift Store, Goodwill, wherever, and look at their women's shoes, boots, purses, makeup bags, etc. I will buy at least ONE pair of boots/shoes, or one purse before walking out. I am not shy when finding masturbation devices!!