Cumming boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slinkyheels

Re: Cumming boots!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Tonight I dressed up in heels, stockings and suspenders before cumming this lovely pair of suede ankle booties. It’s such a massive high you get when making love to women’s shoes and boots whilst wearing fine lingerie and hosiery. Have some poppers on the go at the same time and it’s an incredibly hot rush.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

This is massive boner inducing stuff right here!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

PavoBreda wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:28 pm This is massive boner inducing stuff right here!
That’s good to hear. I hope you like these zip-up black patent boots even though they don’t have high heels. If you look closely you’ll see there are actually two cum shots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Yummmyyyyy!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Quand même plus sexy avec les hauts talons... je trouve
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Quand même plus sexy avec les hauts talons... je trouve
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

ZOMG! Those look very hot!
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 am
PavoBreda wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:28 pm This is massive boner inducing stuff right here!
That’s good to hear. I hope you like these zip-up black patent boots even though they don’t have high heels. If you look closely you’ll see there are actually two cum shots!
Can we see these laying down or standing up no cum and not being worn
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:26 pm Can we see these laying down or standing up no cum and not being worn
Here you go as requested...
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These red block heel zip-up boots were lovely to f**k. I pushed deep into the toe box which felt sensational. It felt great to zip them up tight around my balls too. I hope you like the pictures from this session.